Monday, May 19, 2008

Visit to Go See Ms. Marie: 5-19-2008


MS and Peta at her new home!
Late this morning I caught the Bus #86 and went to go visit Ms. Marie at her new 'home'. It is a nice large bedroom in a nice apartment complex. She is a former resident at Sister Nora's where she helped a lot around there and she has been an active volunteer with the Women's Empowerment Program.

We had a good long conversation about life and I guess I did most of the talking. Thank God she is a good listener as I have a tendency to lecture and must admit I sometimes ramble over a range of subjects.

I brought her a nice framed picture with flowers for her wall somewhere and a book by Deepak Chopra called AGELESS BODY, TIMELESS MIND: The Quantum Alternative to Growing.

I am so very proud of her working her program, keeping her faith and she is deserving of all the best that life has to offer! She will always be my dear friend and cherished sister. Plus, she truly loves to cook and would make a great wife for a blessed man.

I remain terminally single with my major focus on community education through various forms of mass media. However, if I were to get married I would choose someone just like her. She is from the 'old school' and women as her just are not coming up there days. She is a genuine humane being with infinite patience.

Merry Miss Marie

Peta's First Visit Over to Marie's New Home

Ms. Marie's apartment complex
<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>
  • +Peta-de-Aztlan+ An Open Journal=
    http://peta-de-aztlan.blogspot.com/

  • Humane-Rights-Agenda Blog
    http://humane-rights-agenda.blogspot.com/
    <>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please Comment with conscious love!