Monday, July 07, 2008

Musing Monday ~



Globe-Mills

Monday, July 07, 2008 @8:48 AM ~ Well I plan to move more into the Globe Mills Housing Project today. I still have not spent a night there. No bed there now and I need to move the bed from over Mark’s to there, but I still got some paperwork to do at Sally’s with Patty. Fortunately, there is no big rush for me to move on from here. I would to make sure that I have my Comcast Internet connection hooked up too!

I will try to post up again later today.

@9:28 PM ~ I went by Family Services, gave Patti N. my check stubs, had Director Elizabeth H. fill out an Employee Verification for Globe Mills, then after I faxed a copy to Sondra at Globe. So all the paperwork has been done for my new apartment.

Actually I did not move much stuff today. Well, in fact, I only brought over a few items in my backpack. I took a short catnap this afternoon there and it is relatively nice and quiet in it. I only want to see people come up to my apt. if they have an appointment. I do not want a community center there or have people pop up at odds hours. Many people in my life with their individual interests and personal conversations are so limited in their outlook at and of the cosmos and the role of their inner soul in relation to the cosmos.

After all these years I finally have a place, a home, a sanctuary of my own where I can spend my time in solitude, in study and in serious reflection.

Here is an updated link to my Picasa Album on Globe Mills that pretty much shows the place:

http://picasaweb.google.com/peta.aztlan/GlobeMillsSeniorHousingProject

Tomorrow will be a brand new day. It is up to what we do with today that really determines our tomorrow. I think I will change the settings to this Online Journal of mine in order to be by invitation only.
"Writing, at its best, is a lonely life. Organizations for writers palliate the writer’s loneliness, but I doubt if they improve his writing. He grows in public stature as he sheds his loneliness and often his work deteriorates. For he does his work alone and if he is a good enough writer he must face eternity, or the lack of it, each day."
~ Ernest Hemingway
Cosmic-Collage

<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>
  • +Peta-de-Aztlan+ An Open Journal=
    http://peta-de-aztlan.blogspot.com/

  • Humane-Rights-Agenda Blog
    http://humane-rights-agenda.blogspot.com/
    <>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please Comment with conscious love!