Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday Morning: from Peter S. Lopez

Saturday Morning ~ I found some of my check stubs. I have the same income I had when I first moved in here, though I would like a better paying job.

I still have not filled out the form for my Supervisor yet, but will work on it. Forgive the delay. Sometimes I get so caught up in day-to-day work stuff at the shelter I forget my own personal business. I will try to improve.

We have a long Memorial Day weekend before us and I did not see the CASA 12-Steps Bulletin by the Elevator Door, though I saw the Globe Mills Newsletter.
 
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Education for Liberation!
Peter S. Lopez ~aka: Peta
Sacramento, California, Aztlan
Yahoo Email: peter.lopez51@yahoo.com

http://casa-12steps.blogspot.com/ 

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!