Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Night ~April Rent Due I Know ~From Peter S. Lopez

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
To Globe Mills Management ~ I will check my EBT Card tomorrow. I hope to get
my General Assistance Payment finally tomorrow.
Have not even received my RT Bus-Light Rail Sticker yet.
Will let you know as soon as I get news.

P.S. My GA Email sent last week.

Peter S. Lopez aka: Peta
Email: peter.lopez51@yahoo.com
Home Phone: 916/346-4483
1131 C Street #501 ~Globe Mills
Sacramento, CA 95814
~ c/s

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Wilkinson. Harm <wilkinsonh@saccounty.net>
To: Deane. Vicky <deanev@SacCounty.net>
Cc: PETER S LOPEZ <peter.lopez51@yahoo.com>
Sent: Mon, April 4, 2011 8:29:04 AM
Subject: RE: Update on my GA Case Peter S. Lopez


Mr Lopez,
I am fwding your email to the staff at the 28th st office. Neither Vickie or I can release your benefits. Your report was registered as received on 04/01/2011. It will probably be a week to 10 days before it to gets processed.
Your QR7 was due on the 5th of March, late reports are processed in the order received.
 
Harm Wilkinson

Ombudsman-HQ08
(916) 875-3555 Fax (916) 875-3591
County of Sacramento Department of Human Assistance
2433 Marconi Ave
Sacramento CA 95821

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin
County of Sacramento Email Disclaimer :
This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by other than the County of Sacramento or the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto. 



From: Deane. Vicky
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 9:37 AM
To: Wilkinson. Harm
Subject: FW: Update on my GA Case Peter S. Lopez
 
I think this is yours???
 


From: PETER S LOPEZ [mailto:peter.lopez51@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 8:21 AM
To: Ibarra. Vicki
Cc: Petty. Paulette; Deane. Vicky
Subject: Update on my GA Case Peter S. Lopez
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
3/30/2011 ~I am typing you to update on my Case. Hope it is of passing importance to you as it is to me. I went to Welfare, submitted by report to
the GA Worker of the month and he said I should be cool. I would like to
know how much I will be getting for April GA. My rent is $525.00 here
at Globe Mills Senior Housing. I will try to borrow what I can to help with
the rent.

Once again I have Attached my Resume~

Peter S. Lopez aka: Peta
Case Number: B366279
1131 C Street #501 ~Globe Mills
916/346-4483
Sacramento , CA 95814
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable."
~ President John F.Kennedy ~ c/s
 
 
____________________________________________________________________________
COUNTY OF SACRAMENTO EMAIL DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by other than the County of Sacramento or the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.
_____________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!