Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cat: My First Email to You! ~Peta-de-Aztlan~

6-23-2009 @10:19 PM ~ GREETINGS CAT!

It was great talking to you this evening. It really was and my spirit was lifted.
I know we are kindred spirits. I have been hearing
some native-american flute music.
This neighbor a couple of floors down let me check a
few of hers out I need to copy.
She is bi-polar. I did not realize before how many people are seriously stricken with
real
bi-polar. Health is the greatest wealth.

Link to Pictures I Have Online:
http://picasaweb.google.com/peta.aztlan/PetaDeAztlanOnlineAlbum#

A Text copy of our first Instant Message Session during our first telephonic conversation
this evening is in the Attachment. Hope you can download it!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Come Together and Create!
Peta-de-Aztlan
Email: sacranative@yahoo.com

Sacramento, California, Aztlan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!