Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Checking In and Two Wolves...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g;
Greetings and Good Morning! After several contacts I have
made online I still have not met anyone I feel would be a natural
for me, but I will not give up. The women I come into contact with
in my work situation are off limits, though with some I am friends.
I work as a Caseworker Counselor and need to keep safe distant
boundaries.

Sometimes I tend to isolate myself after work and am just here
typing away at my computer, occasionally glancing out the window.
Smoking a cigarette and longing for pure love.....

I want to have a good stable relationship with a lovely lady who is
humane, loving, open and sincere. I am off work at 11:30 AM today
so it is a short day there. I walk to work as it is nearby. The Light
Rail just came by. I am on the fifth floor of an apartment building,
far from the maddening crowd.

My long term goal is to publish a book on progressive recovery and
make a decent living simply from my writings. Thus, to do this and to
work full time requires that I direct and discipline myself. I am at my
regular work situation six days a week and on the seventh day I also
help lead a Christian recovery group.

My style is to be Honest, Open and Willing.... I live by the Sacramento
Downtown mall. Let us hook up soon. Take a leap of faith!

http://recoveryissexy.com/two-wolves/

Two Wolves ~ Posted by Sparrow ~ June 10, 2009

One evening an old Cherokee told his young grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, "my son, the battle is between 2 wolves.

One Is evil… It is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority,
lies, false pride, superiority and ego.

The other is good……It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy,
generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The young grandson thought about this for a minute and then asked his Grandfather, "which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee replied simply……"the one you feed."


Let's Come Together and Create!

Peta-de-Aztlan
Email: sacranative@yahoo.com

Sacramento, California, Aztlan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!