Monday, July 06, 2009

On Initiating Trust

Greetings All ~ To many people trust is a key factor in a relationship,
especially
a live-in intimate relationship,
whether or not a man and woman are married.


First of all, let me state that for different reasons I believe that sexual intimacy
between two people of the same sex is a perversion.
The idea of a man sticking his penis in my anus is not kosher!

Naturally, men these days are more in agreement with homosexual relations between women,
but that has to do more with the long existing male dominance in society, not merely liberal ideation.

I myself am a heterosexual ~ in fact ~ there have been period in my life when I
was completely non-sexual as far as engaging in sexual intercourse. I wanted
to get control over my own sex drive, my flesh, my lustty impulse. Thus, these
days I am a lot more cautious about intimate relationships with women.

A piece of ass is just that. I want more, much more, than just to get layed.
I want ~ there's that word again ~ true intimacy with a woman when we
share our dreams, our visions and our plans for the future, especially if they
are creative plans.

It takes time to establish trust with a new friend and potential lover. First of
all many of us drag the garbage and defense mechanisms into a new relationship
from our old relationships: mistrust about fidelity, suspicion of ulterior motives
and financial issues. This is partly why prostitution should be straight out legal
for those men who just want to get their nut off.

Many people are afraid of making a commitment in an intimate relationship
because of a lack of faith and trust in themselves. For example, all of my
previous relationships have failed, I am single now. No matter how many women
I have had sex-love with or just plain sex, the fact remains that I am here now
single.

We need to trust our instincts, our inner voice and sometimes we need to just
take a leap of faith!

Nowadays, we have worries about AIDS and other STD's. So there is the need
for trust in relation to with whom we share the intimacy of our bodies. One
cannot tell by mere appearance whether someone else has a deadly disease
or not... sometimes I really miss the 1960's when boy-girl sexual relations
were a lot easier and we were all a lot dumber!

Many marriages fail and the couple end up fighting over the mutually gathered
possessions in their houses, love flies out the window in haste and hatred
reigns!

In an intimate relationship when two people share expenses the financial
books should be left open. The two can have separate bank accounts but
there should be no devious hoarding by one from the eyes of the other.

My point here is that it all takes time, quality time, in bed and especially
out of bed to establish trust in an intimate relationship. And get rid of false
fairy tales about forever and ever... just try to make it through the day!

Yes, life use to be so much simpler. You liked someone, spent time with
them and then eventually you fell in love... or not. Some just fall into sex
without any consciousness about the critical consequences.

So trust yourself, your instincts and your own native intelligence. Get to
know someone, make the time to get to know with whom you are sharing
the most private intimate aspects of yourself!

Get to know the inner soul of the humane being who you are interested in
and remember that a broken heart is never really broken, but lies wounded
aching for new love, new sweet surprises and new ways of expressing pure
love in a world where love has become a supercial commodity in a veiled
form of prostitution.

Look before you leap, but in the end you must leap! And it is better to have
loved and lost than never to have loved at all!

Let's Come Together and Create!
Peter S. Lopez aka: Peta


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!