Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Blogpost: October 05, 2010 ~ Tuesday


http://www.astro.com/cgi/hk.cgi
Personal Daily Horoscope of Tuesday, 5 October 2010
for Peter Lopez, born 15 November 1951

This influence frequently coincides with a period of good feeling and an optimistic outlook on life. And if you exercise some care, it will be very helpful for all kinds of contractual negotiations, conferences, planning sessions and discussions. However, it is important to be careful. This influence gives a tendency to grand thinking, to seeing the whole more clearly than the parts. You could lose precision and clarity about details, so be very careful about fine points, and read every word of the small print in all your dealings. Make sure that you have covered all the various angles. You can be careful and very successful if you are thorough at the same time. Avoid the temptation of thinking that the small details are beneath the lofty concerns of the day.

The interpretation above is for your transit selected for today:
Mercury Opposition Jupiter, , exact at 21:39 
activity period from 5 October 2010 to 6 October 2010

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@10:30 AM ~ Just about to jump in the shower. Feel really depressed yesterday evening, but it passed and I feel better this morning. I must keep in mind that my actual life on a day-to-day basis has undergone a profound change, especially my concerns about the future in a financial sense. I need to use what money I have saved up so far wisely, make sure I have enough to cover my living expenses and as usual ~despite my wishful wistful dreams~ be involved in a Job Search mode.


I am not eligible, as far as I know now, for UIB (Unemployment Insurance Benefits) and think that I am now eligible for General Assistance. We will see what we will see. 

@1:00 PM ~ Just had a long conversation with my oldest friend Geri Lopez. Man, her and I go back decades. We use to live together, I helped raise her children and strange that they are all the closest I have to any real family these days, especially coming from such a huge bloodline family with all the Perez Family on my Mom's side. I feel a lot better. We talked about Spiritual Matters, her family relations and my readjustments. We will see each other tomorrow.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.ultimateebookstore.com/images/free%20personal%20horoscope.jpg

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Link: http://peta-de-aztlan.blogspot.com/

 

~ http://twitter.com/Peta_de_Aztlan ~
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!