Friday, March 31, 2006

From Peta de Aztlan:
Friday Morning, March 31st,


Hola Juicy J. ~ It goes with the ‘'J’' so don’t trip. Thank you for your response. I mean that.

I do pray for the health of all our people and hope Russ takes care of his. Your people are my people and my people include all peoples.

It is natural for you to worry about him, as you should care for him as a human being and the father of your son, plus, lest we forget, your former husband.

We must claim all our emotions, feelings and sentiments, especially since they do not lie and do not automatically care value judgments with them. So own them!

I am learning to be more succinct... sometimes after hours on the Internet I wonder what the hell difference did I make to anyone, including me, with all my research, posting Emails and blogging stuff to a wide range of people! Then, I can look out my window and see a young black mother walking by with a batch of children that seem to burden her down and wondering if they are well, are literate and feel like real Americans with all the promise that being in America is suppose to give to us.

We can utilize the Power of the Word in order to reach out to others, raise consciousness and help liberate our people upon Mother Earth in this lifetime, in this connected reality and in this real cosmos.

The name for my Personal Blog is: + Peta de Aztlan + An Online Journal - sharing is caring!
A Personal Blog composed of General Analyses, Personal Opinions and Rational Reflections on Life upon Mother Earth in these times of traumas, troubles and transitions.

Blogsource:


Remember: I have two main Emails for logging onto my blogs: humane-being@hotmail.com and sacranative@yahoo.com.

I created this personal blog in order to share my philosophy on life with others, sharpen my own consciousness and work on my own personal inventory on an on-going basis. If we look at the world with eyes wide open we can see at a quick glance that at least a part of the world’s problems is that is it divided into two main economic classes: the ‘haves’ and the ‘have-nots’. Those who have do NOT share with those who have not.

Plus, to help encourage others who of kindred spirit to start up their own blogs, actually blog onto their own blogs and create a web of humane progressive blogs.

We must all take upward steps in towards the top of the Pyramid of Life!

I am learn every day how to be direct, simple and sincere. I have come so far in my personal journey and am conscious of how far I still need to go, especially in terms of developing my own character in conscious contact with our Creator.

We all need to wake up and hang up our hang ups that come in the form of our belief-systems that we cling to out of our fear, ignorance and stubbornness that simply do not work for the forwarding of our strategic interests one eople upon one planet and under one original force I call the Creator. I am not locked into any religion, book or frozen philosophy. I know from my own life upon Mother Earth that there is a Creator and I am not it, though, I am a Creature of the Creator.

A lot of people have resentments against Creator God and those resentments can become burdens that can weigh us down, even into a damned constant depression.

I am not going to shift blame for our misery upon Creator God or Creator’s Ambassador Jesus Christ and others. There was never one before as Jesus Christ of Nazareth nor has there been since, although, there has been Christ-like figures in human history.

Every morning I pray for wisdom to help our people and I must be sincere without sin in my prayers.

I am watching President Fox on CNN right now. It is no coincidence that Fuhrer Bush, President Fox and Prime Minister Harper of Canada are holding a news conference in Mexico, especially after last week’s Gran Marcha in Los Angeles and other key American cities.

Well… I have been on this for a while this morning. I have my CASA Spiritual Healing Workshop this afternoon and so much more to do. I am and need to be extremely self-motivated to carry on in my work without any Earthly fleshly expectations other than the knowledge that I am striving to be in harmony with the Creator’s Will and expect Creator’s recognition. Ultimately, it is not between ‘them’ and us, but between the Creator and myself.

Stay As Sweet As You Are ~ Tu Hermano Peta

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Lyrics: A Thousand Years
Words by sting, music by sting and kipper

A thousand years, a thousand more,
A thousand times a million doors to eternity
I may have lived a thousand lives, a thousand times
An endless turning stairway climbs
To a tower of souls

If it takes another thousand years, a thousand wars,
The towers rise to numberless floors in space
I could shed another million tears, a million breaths,
A million names but only one truth to face

A million roads, a million fears
A million suns, ten million years of uncertainty
I could speak a million lies, a million songs,
A million rights, a million wrongs in this balance of time

But if there was a single truth, a single light
A single thought, a singular touch of grace
Then following this single point , this single flame,
The single haunted memory of your face

I still love you
I still want you
A thousand times the mysteries unfold themselves
Like galaxies in my head

I may be numberless, I may be innocent
I may know many things, I may be ignorant
Or I could ride with kings and conquer many lands
Or win this world at cards and let it slip my hands
I could be cannon food, destroyed a thousand times
Reborn as fortune’s child to judge another’s crimes
Or wear this pilgrim’s cloak, or be a common thief
I’ve kept this single faith, I have but one belief

I still love you
I still want you
A thousand times the mysteries unfold themselves
Like galaxies in my head
On and on the mysteries unwind themselves
Eternities still unsaid
’til you love me
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!