Thursday, March 23, 2006

My World Of Faceless People~ By Juanita

Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 10:44:48 -0800 (PST)
From:  "Juanita Sanchez" <kawi_maidu_111@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: My World Of Faceless People~ poem
To: "Peta Lopez" <sacranative@yahoo.com>
    
Hola, Peta!! Thanks for picking up your phone this morning.. it's always good to hear your voice in this storm of life! Here's the poem I told you about.. let me know what you think of it ok. Catch ya' laterzzzzzzz... Juanita~

Juanita Sanchez <kawi_maidu_111@yahoo.com> wrote:

My World Of Faceless People~

My world of faceless people
left me drained and craving for more.
As my body bumped against their bodies
I felt how hauntingly empty we really were.

My world of faceless people
made it so easy for me to slash their spirits with my tongue!
There was no blood to let
what little there had been lay motionless in their veins.

My world of faceless people
drove me faster and harder to the fatal wreck of my life.
As I lay dying beside the road on the Winter's grass
I clung tightly to the last breath that pushed it's way to my lips.

My world of faceless people
ended the day your heart exploded beside the river.
As I thrust myself upon your freshly covered grave
you made me promise never to turn my heart away from love again~
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Written by: Juanita M. Sanchez
March 23, 2006 am

Dedicated to my Muse of all Muses... Monty~

In Memory of the Sister who loved me more than I loved myself.. Donna~ And to all the Donnas.. past.. present.. and future~
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
http://sacranative.blogspot.com/2006/03/my-world-of-faceless-people-by-juanita.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!