Sunday, April 16, 2006

On the Way to Sally's



If you get off at the Alkali Flat Light-Rail Station, then, go up north on f12th Street you will come to an underpass above which are railroad tracks.

If you are a safe foot soldier you must walk on the left side of the street where the sidewalk is.

Just up above that small ridge up ahead is the Salvation Army 'Center of Hope' Homeless Shelter. I have walked this path countless times at different periods of my life.

Now I am glad I can walk it being straight, usually on my way to a CASA Meeting and feeling the confidence of sobriety that comes wtih being involved in my continued progressive recovery.

Just Do It One Day At A TIme!
Peta de Aztlan

Related Links ~~~

+ Peta de Aztlan + An Online Journal
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CASA 12-Steps Program Blog
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CASA HOME PAGE
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Progressive Recovery Blog!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!