Tuesday, October 30, 2007

10-30-07: Taking a Deep Breath...

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 @9:54 AM
>>>

>>>
I am at home right now, resting, relaxing and recuperating. I will try not to get strung out on the Internet just for today.
>>>

>>>
Plus, I have an article I want to write for Halloween Night and post to my blogs and online groups about the Iraq-nam War.
>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>
As the war goes, so goes the nation... to hell in a handbasket! Meanwhile... continuing on with my little blogspot...

>>>
This early morning, I got up, got showered dressed, walked to the Bus Stop and caught the #34 as usual. We are suppose to have a workshop at the Citadel today. I was glad to see Sister Irma on the bus, groped her a bit (inside joke) and got the name again of a doctor I want to check out called Luis Diaz who is with Cellular Memory Release. More on this further below...

As we approached by Bus Stop on 12th Street I got really dizzy and for a moment I thought I was going to endure the embarassment of fainting on the bus. I ploughed by way through the front of the bus to exit. It was really packed and that itself was kind of unusual. When I got off the bus I still felt dizzy, walked to the corner and had to sit down on a bench that fortunately was nearby. At that point, I thought it best that I call in 'sick'. My 'being' was just at a low point.

I managed to walk to the Bus Stop back across the street headed east and called into work from the Bus Stop there.

Brother Johnny Lopez answered the phone, I talked to Brother Larry a bit, then, he transferred me to Lynette and I left a voice mail with her explaining my state of being, getting dizzy, having cold symptoms and stuff. So I guess I am OK for today and plan to rest up, read up and give it another short tomorrow morning when I hope to feel better. Plus, I do not want to contaminate any of the people.
I was wondering whether my dizziness could of been a slight side effect of my eye drops I took this morning. I did put a few drops in my left eye, when it says one. I may have a hypersensitivity to it.

Life goes on... Right now I am reading The Ethical Brain: The Science of Our Moral Dilemmas: By Michael S. Gazzaniga. A really interesting book. Then I recently received In Search of Memroy by Eric R. Kandel: The Emergence of a New Science of Mind: By Eric R. Kandel/Winner of the Nobel Prize. So I have been gravitating towards memory research and some cosmic connections have been happening that have been leading into this area of study and I have learned to pay attention to certain cosmic hints.

Here is a link for Cellular Memory Release and information about a local practitioner whom I plan to contact in the future:
http://www.cellularmemory.org/

http://www.cellularmemory.org/practitioners/index.php

Ellen Springwind
http://www.cellularmemory.org/practitioners/detail.php?id=19

Contact Information

Location: Sacramento, CA
Contact info: 916.944-3822
Email:
espringwind@yahoo.com

Biography / Certifications

Ellen has guided adults and children in the creative process for over twenty years. Her emphasis has been on the therapeutic value of expressive arts and in leading families in Rites of Passage. She is a trained Waldorf teacher and co-facilitates "The Artist's Way", a 12 week course in breaking through creative blocks. She also co-created and facilitates "The Guided Path to Womanhood" for adolescent girls and their mothers and assists families in Natural Death Care.

With a deep interest in spiritual science, communication skills, and inner transformative work, her studies and life experiences have led her to train as a Cellular Memory Release practitioner. It is through this work that her gifts as a healer and creative guide truly manifest. She creates a safe and empowering space for her clients, guiding them in a process of awareness that brings transformation, clarity, peace, and inner freedom. She is currently taking the Touch For Health training to further deepen her knowledge of the body-mind connection.

For appointments or information on workshops she can be reached at:
916.944-3822 or email:
espringwind@yahoo.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I get this in my Email Box each day...
"Astrology.com Your Daily Forecast" <ydf_bnc@rp.astrology.com> wrote:
From: "Astrology.com Your Daily Forecast" ydf_bnc@rp.astrology.com
Subject: Astrology.com: Your Daily Forecast
To: sacranative@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 01:02:47 -0800

ivillage.com free trial
astrology.com your daily forecast
watch this!
watch this!
Are you a dog lover? See and share photos on Dogster. It's free.


Peter Lopez: today's chartwheel

Welcome to Your Daily Forecast for Oct 30, 2007



scorpio
Your Birth Date: 11/15/1951 Click Here!

overview Don't Cut Off Your Nose



Mars Square Saturn



Oct 27, 2007 to Nov 7, 2007





You could very well become so angry with someone that you decide they're not worth being nice to any more. Well, then ... shouldn't you at least give them a hint -- just in case you're wrong? (Not that that's possible, but just to be safe ....)




love Love



Venus Semisextile Neptune



Oct 30, 2007 to Oct 31, 2007





You just can't seem to stop replaying that comment they made over and over in your mind. It's time to figure out why.


energy Energy



Mars Square Saturn



Oct 27, 2007 to Nov 7, 2007





Give yourself a break. You've done everything possible, and you can't do any more. Now take a deep breath, and do something nice for yourself. It's time.


career Career



Jupiter Sesquiquadrate Mc



Oct 30, 2007 to Nov 9, 2007





You're ready to take that next giant step, but the powers that be aren't on the same page. No problem. Sit them down and bring them up to speed.


Astro Analysis Reading Astro Analysis Reading



Finally -- a lesson you want to learn! Interpret your own birth chart with this free sample reading.
Go!

To see Your Daily Forecast online, visit:
http://ydf.astrology.com
Until tomorrow,


If you need help with your account, please call (toll free within the US):
1-877-447-6194 ext. 801
or International: +1-415-447-6193 ext. 801

Email:
ydf@astrology.com

If you choose to reply to this message, please include the following lines in the body of your email:
sacranative@yahoo.com
AHC97A
Astrology.com, c/o iVillage Inc, 500 Seventh Avenue, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10018, U.S.A.
from kim rogers-gallagheriVillageastrology.comyour daily forecast
@1:02 PM
OK. there are different ways we can go with this blogpost. Us humans usually go through a three stage process of cognition: perception, conception and action. On the perception level we usually utilize our five sense-organs: see, hear, touch, taste and smell. Then when we 'arrive' at a higher stage of consciousness we enter the multi-dimensional level of cognition and are able to see what is revealed in the spiritual realm. But who can explain a sunrise better than seeing one?
>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>


>>>

>>>
Lest we forget...

>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!