Friday, January 18, 2008

On Friday Eve = Peta: 1-18-2008

January 18, 2008 ~6:48 PM ... Hola Hermana Shelita ~
Eventually... the body falls, the mind fails and we ultimately find that we are left with an eternal spirit that returns from whence it came back to its source: the Creator of the Cosmos. I am learning more to think in terms of Spirit and Spiritual matters.

Numbers 27:16-17-
Let the LORD, the God of the spirits of all flesh, set a man over the congregation, Which may go out before them, and which may go in before them, and which may lead them out, and which may bring them in; that the congregation of the LORD be not as sheep which have no shepherd.

May every man be my brother, every woman my sister and every child my child in a brave new humane world. I can envision it on the horizons, yonder!
I got home from work and saw that I got my copy of Extensions of a Man CD by Donny Hathaway that I took the time to order online. It reminds me so much of earlier times and places in my life. I have already lived so much life and know there is so much more to come, the Lord willing!

I saw Sister Marie today by Sally's, she finally got a job as a Careworker for a lady who was at the shelter before so her ratings have gone up in my eyes. After work I went downtown and paid her cell phone bill again with her getting to work soon for money. You see she had been doing Volunteer Work for Women's Empowerment, but was not on Staff.

When one is homeless living in a shelter one cannot afford the luxury of always doing volunteer work, as distinct from getting a paying job in order to move forward in life. Where I work at I see that sometimes the volunteer work that people do is a distraction and procrastination from them needing to focus on obtaining safe, secure stable housing.

Ecclesiastes 7:12
For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it.

Ecclesiastes 10:19
A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.

1 Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

There are a lot of psycho-social dynamics going on in a homeless shelter setting and at times it is quite fascinating. It can bring out the best and bring out the worst in people.

I captured a few videos today that I am interested in seeing and sharing on You Tube.

Cousin Mark went to an A.A. Meeting, in fact, his whole life kind of revolves around going to A.A. Meetings which is not always entirely healthy, but he is on SSI and gets his monthly check come what may.

I abhor just about any kind of addictive behavior, especially when it can be self-destructive and/or does not bear fruit. Our behavior impacts on our mentality. Many are mere clueless creatures of habit. Nevertheless, some folks are better off with their little harmless addictions and quirks than being up to no good and nonsense.

With Faith, Tu Hermano Peta-de-Aztlan
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Michelle <shellyi2005@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
Well I guess as you heal and grow you will attract like minded women.
they say we come into each others life for a reason and a season.
Raining here kind of lulling for the nerves.
What one likes in bed is pretty particular.
I know for me there will be no other men.
You could change from a brother to a lover but if you leave the earth all others will only be my brothers and sisters and I will serve them on a humanity level.
God told me that.
Shelly


"Peter S. Lopez de-Aztlan" <sacranative@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hola Shelita ~my Favorite Sister ~ OK.. now I understand better about your Internet connection. Sounds weird. Yes, you should go see your sister. Wish you had a good digital. A few things are oepning up now.
Have not seen Marie, my gal, for a spell, but that is OK. She needs to get more focused on her life and being homeless and unemployed not trip on only doing volunteer work. I was helping her with some stuff, including paying her cell phone bill but she has become a burden and distraction. Plus, she does not write. Not the ideal woman for me....
Gotta write..Love, Peta

Michelle <shellyi2005@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2x6xgO35Ks
I found this link about Donny Hathaway.
Well we have broadband connection but a limit to video downloads if we go over limit it gets throttled back to dial up speed.
I asked Steve if there is next package up but there isnt the next one is over 100 a month.
At dial up speed the videos are impossible to watch.
Hermano I got invited to a wedding its a long way up north subtropical.
An Australian Indigenous sister she is up to four stage breast cancer.
But she has nine month twins for the kids sake her and boyfriend want to marry
Valentines day.
Luke found a cheap price on the net I could fly up in morning and come back in evening.
I think I will really have to go as it is probably last time I will see this Sis again.
Pray for her Marilyn and Anthony keep post private ok dont want to upset her if she reads this.
Love ya Bg Bro sooo much and miss you.
shelita

"Peter S. Lopez de-Aztlan" <sacranative@yahoo.com> wrote:
What is that about band-width? OK.. I will produce more as time goes by. I am getting into YouTube more and more. ~Blessings, PetaI
Re: Wed Night> Re: Key Profiles, Bios & Links Blog : Bio of Donny Hathaway + Links to VIdeos
Michelle <shellyi2005@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
We'll its 2 am found it on You Tube and your posts LOL.
Sounds pretty music.
Like I said we used our band width for da month up got to wait till Sunday till its back.
But I heard bits of it son must still be on net in his room.
Possible baby will wake up soon so I may as well stay up.
We are shareing the feeds but both me and daughter had broken nighs lately sometimes you cant sleep even if oppurtunity arises.
Miss ya lots of raise and summer storms about scary but refreshing too.
shelly

"Peter S. Lopez de-Aztlan" <sacranative@yahoo.com> wrote:
Did you hear Someday We'll All Be Free? by Donny??? Check it out! Cousin Mark made a big spaghetti dinner... I am stuffed and ready for a nap.. Love, Peta

Michelle <shellyi2005@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
Sometimes thats the way it goes I do imagine you had many lifetimes.
Your knowledge is so varied.
Well hang on there get back on track and focused work to do.
I'm there for the long haul whether you are famous or infamous.
shell

"Peter S. Lopez" <sacranative@yahoo.com> wrote:
Peter S. Lopez has sent you a link to a blog:

So I got a little sidetracked... but the break brought back some fine memories... of other lifetimes in my past... at least they seem like other lifetimes now. ~Peta

Blog: Key Profiles, Bios & Links Blog
Post: Bio of Donny Hathaway + Links to VIdeos
Link:
http://key-profiles.blogspot.com/2008/01/bio-of-donny-hathaway.html
--
Powered by Blogger
http://www.blogger.com/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NecessaryDissent/


+++++++++++++++++++++
Come Together and Create!
Peter S. Lopez ~aka:Peta
Sacramento, California, Aztlan
Email: sacranative@yahoo.com

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Humane-Rights-Agenda/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NetworkAztlan_News/


http://www.networkaztlan.com/
C/S



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!