Wednesday, January 23, 2008

1-23-2008: Musings in the Morning

January 23, 2007 ~ Tuesday @6:20 PST

Main Entry:
1muse Listen to the pronunciation of 1muse
Pronunciation:
\ˈmyüz\
Function:
verb
Inflected Form(s):
mused; mus·ing
Etymology:
Middle English, from Anglo-French muser to gape, idle, muse, from Old French *mus mouth of an animal, from Medieval Latin musus
Date:
14th century
intransitive verb1: to become absorbed in thought; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively2archaic : wonder marveltransitive verb: to think or say reflectively
synonyms see ponder
mus·er noun

Sometimes I wonder where all this is heading. One day comes after another and there is so much to be done yet so many people lack clear direction in their lives. I have achieved a relative level of higher consciousness that most of my fellow beings have not arrived at. Many times people do not think for themselves or figure out stuff for themselves. They depend on other falliable mortals to help them figure out what positions to take on issues, questions and contradictions of the day.

Work at the Salvation Army Homeless Shelter goes on day after day and there is a kind of movie set atmosphere about it all. We need know exactly what is going to happen on any given day or at any moment. Someone could start an argument, poke a fight or fly off the handle at a moment's notice. Then, at other times someone can have a inner spiritual revelation that makes them aware of something they have not been aware of all their lives. I have taken some video clips and pictures of events and folks. I hope to share more of them as time goes by.

My writing, as usual, goes tortuously slow but I will not consider a writing done until I am at least satisfied with it for the time. I have a tendency to strive for perfection when I write and that is always necessarily imperfect. So I have learned to be satisfied with something with the ideal that I can update a given article or essay.

I still do not haver a stable intimate female relationship with any woman and at times that leaves me feeling terribly lonely, yet I do not want the daily burden of having a lass around me all the time or a damsel in distress.

Over the years I have become more mellow, more tolerant and so much more understanding of people than I use to be, especially as I come to know and understand myself more and more.

A lot of people do not really have a conscious communion with Creator God and fail in their faith in a power greater than us mere mortals here on Mother Earth. Sometimes I try to formulate a complete definition of the Creator ~ God being his or her nickname ~ yet always fall short. Sometimes we complicate stuff to the point where we just us confused.

For starters, I believe that there was an intelligent designer of the Cosmos I refer to as the Creator. Thus, we are creatures of the creator. I see the vastness of life and how one way or another we seem to make it through each day, sleep our little hours, then we brave the new day.

I know we will never have a complete definition of the Creator nor can I as a mere mortal comprehend the vast complexity yet simplicity of the Cosmos, but it is good that I dwell on these matters from time to time.

God is the Great Love, God is the Great Spirit and God is the Great Truth!

Well, it has been raining a lot lately here in Sacramento and I better get off this computer and get ready for another day of work at Sally's. More will be revealed!

Love God, Stay Straight and Help Others! ~Peta-de-Aztlan~


http://www.story-lovers.com/listswolfifeedstory.html

"THE WOLF I FEED" or "THE ONE I FEED" STORY

A grandson told of his anger at a schoolmate who had done him an injustice. Grandfather said: "Let me tell you a story." "I, too, have felt a great hate for those that have taken so much, with no sorrow for what they do. But, hate wears you down and does not hurt your enemy. It is like taking poison and wishing your enemy would die. I have struggled with these feelings many times. It is as if there are two wolves inside me: one is good and does no harm. He lives in harmony with all around him and does not take offense when no offense was intended. He will only fight when it is right to do so, and in the right way. But the other wolf is full of anger. The littlest thing will set him into a fit of temper. He fights with everyone, all the time, for no reason. He cannot think because his anger and hate are so great. It is hard to live with these two wolves inside me, for both of then try to dominate my spirit." The boy looked intently into his grandfather's eyes and asked, "Which one wins, Grandfather?" The grandfather solemnly replied, "The one I feed."

Wolf%20Warrior%20Logo

<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>
  • +Peta-de-Aztlan+ An Open Journal=
    http://peta-de-aztlan.blogspot.com/

  • Humane-Rights-Agenda Blog
    http://humane-rights-agenda.blogspot.com/
    <>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please Comment with conscious love!