Tuesday, January 29, 2008

1-29-08: Monday Morning Check In...


Lady Flureffa

Sister Marie (see picture above) and I are still seeing each other. Our loving relationship works well, especially because we actually only lay eyes on each other about once a week on my days off from regular work. She is pretty understanding, easy to get along with and involved in her own life.

Besides, I could not have someone around me all the time on a day-to-day basis, especially because my reflections, writings and personal prayers absorb me much of the time when I am away from my regular work situation. I feel as if I have jobs, one that I get paid for and helps pay the rent and my real thrill of studying and writing. Thus, Marie is real cool, generous and understanding of my life-style and work demands.

I have decided to support Barac k Obama for President of the United States in the coming elections. More will be revealed.

I hope today is a good day, that there is progress for my people and that we all respect each other in all our relations. Nada mas ahora!

<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>
  • +Peta-de-Aztlan+ An Open Journal=
    http://peta-de-aztlan.blogspot.com/

  • Humane-Rights-Agenda Blog
    http://humane-rights-agenda.blogspot.com/
    <>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please Comment with conscious love!