Tuesday, February 12, 2008

2-12-08: Humility Helps Us Advance...


Peta-collage-2-12-08

Tuesday, Febrero 12, 2008 @7:53 AM

~Closer Contact with Creator~

Another day, another way. Woke up, did my morning prayer and in I prayed about knowing God better, having a closer contact with the Creator. The concept of God is so awesome that I suspect we will never know the true deepness and vastness of God with our mere mortal minds, but proximity can be obtained by opening our inner self to the Creator, working closer with creatures of the Creator ~other humans and animals~ and letting our Spirit go where our minds cannot venture.

Many mindless fools think that mere participation in organized religion, going to Church every Sunday or Easter to be sure, is enough for establishing a real connection with the Creator, but they are under a demented delusion.

How many people are so-called 'born again' Christians, then, they die again, then they are 'born again', then die again, over and over. As a result they make a mockery of God.

We become closer to the Creator by helping his Creation, that is, helping people, helping animals and all living creatures as wisely as we can. We can help people by helping to serve their basic survival needs, by raising their humane consciousness, by inspiring them to succeed in their lives and most assuredly helping them in all their positive creative endeavors.

~Medical Appointments~

Yesterday I went to a couple of medical appointments. One was with my primary doctor, Doctor Gonzales. I took the bold move of getting a prescription for 10 Levitra 20 MG TABLETS to enhance my erection and give my gal more intimate physical pleasure. He had me take some blood tests, three vials were filled, then I will meet with him again soon.

I also went to the Dentist yesterday, had x-rays done, had my teeth examined and had them cleaned a bit. Now I have a series of dental appointments, but fortunately MET-LIFE covers 90% of my dental coverage.

DATES FOR NEXT ROUND OF DENTAL APPOINTMENTS:
Thursday ~ 2-2-08 @3:00 PM
Monday ~ 2-25-08 @9:30 AM

6-Months up the road: Monday ~ 8-25-08 @8:30 AM

~Sexual Matters~

To tell the truth,
until a few months ago, I had not had intimate sex with a woman for over three years . I do hereby admit that I did sometimes engage in masturbation during all that time. Many people lie for many reasons and it can be a form of self-love, not something to be ashamed about.

My last failed marriage scarred my soul a lot and I realized that the lust for her flesh was a major reason as to why I even got married. Basically we broke up because I went back into rowdy drinking after about two years of total sobriety. The sex was usually great, her body was fantastic for me in the physical-sexual sense, but she had a lot inner inhibitions when it came to sharing what we going on in her mind-soul.

These last few years I have been tremendously busy with daily working, going to meetings, reading, writing and counseling with people. Only now have I learned to take breathers and avoid the burn out factor. I am no longer in the habit of being on the Internet all night and finally falling asleep in exhaustion come the morning sun.

Thus, it is great for me to know that over these last few years I have learned to control and have conquered my physical lust for women, but it was not easy as I confess a kind of weakness for women. It is a basic instinct for me.

Nonetheless, our instincts can sometimes get us into trouble when we act without thinking on them in a spontaneous way. I will never be as stupid as I have been in the past. Humane beings must evolve higher than mere two-legged animalistic human beings in all spheres of life.

I know a lot of people have sexual hangups disguised as a belief in Biblical scriptures, but I have not forgotten that St. Paul was an architect for the mass murder of Christians before he was struck down by God when he was called Saul. To my extremely limited understanding, Paul's wife did not follow him in his Ministry, while the wife of Peter did. Even back then we see the allegiance to one's economic class origin.

In early recovery one is advised not to have a intimate relationship with anyone for about a year, though no one seems to know where that came from, but it makes a lot of sense. In terms of relationships, we all need to work primarily on seeking a closer relationship with the Creator.

The Creator and the Holy Ghost can help guide us in our day to day lives. The guidance can begin in childhood and should help guide us throughout our whole lives.

Now that I am 56-Earth years I naturally realize that I am not as young as I use to be when I was a buck. I remember the crazy days when I was young dumb and full of cum. I am glad that I have mellowed and seasoned. I feel right at home in my skin, with who I am and with what I am as a humane being.

Since I resumed by sexual activity with a gal I know I have found that sometimes it is hard for me to get and keep an erection. Then, maybe she just does not turn me on that much. I never had this erectile dysfunction issue before. Then, I have been blessed to have made love to several really beautiful women in my time. Plus, it could be some of my own physical issues like smoking, possibly high cholesterol and having diabetes.

The concept of an erection has to do with blood flowing into the penis during a sex session.

From a Google:

"When a man is sexually stimulated by sight, thought, or touch, the brain sends signals that relax the smooth muscles around the arteries that supply blood to the spongy and cavernous bodies. The veins draining the bodies can't keep up, resulting in swelling. As the swelling reaches the limit of the penile skin, the penis becomes firm. The pressure of the spongy and cavernous bodies against the skin partially closes the veins, helping to maintain the erection. Erection continues until the signals from the brain stop, but erections are not consistent; waking and waning are normal, even during intercourse.



Erection can occur throughout life, happening before birth and into the 90's in healthy men. Nocturnal erections occur during all male dreams (regardless of what the dream is about), unless the man has physical problems (this is the easiest way to determine if impotence is physical or emotional in nature). The so called "morning erection" is the result of being wakened during, or just after a dream; and it can be a very persistent erection. While a morning erection is not a sign of arousal, it's presents and the pleasurable sensations it can create may result in arousal."
Source:
http://www.whitelotuseast.com/Erection.htm

Most men are real scared and inhibited when it comes to general discussions about erections, penis size and penis length, but that is part of the sexism prevalent in today's society. Most men are never happy with their penis size or girth. Let us just say for now that some men are more blessed and naturally 'endowed' than others, similar to breast size for women and the boast of a woman having large breasts, though there is a difference.

A lot of women with large breasts, especially if they are visually and physically beautiful can suffer it as a kind of curse in their lives. Often their pathways are made easier because of their looks, but physical beauty alone fades and no one can escape their eventual decay.
Minus, they can never really have to actually work with their own actual skills and talents in order to be judged by the merits of their character, not by their looks alone.



I believe that with men it is a matter of knowing how to satisfy their sex partner/love mate with what they have and being free, open and liberated enough to learn from each other during a sexual session.

Objectively, one's dick size is not an real indicator of one's manhood in relation to a man being a man of the real world, especially a humane man.

Over the years I have had sexual intimacy with a lot of women ~though 'lot' can be a relative concept~ and I have heard some complaints by women after we have had great sex about their husbands, past lovers and boyfriends. Women are more into hugging, snuggling and petting than men are in general. Most men are like the animals they are, just want to get their 'nut off' and do not really care whether the woman achieves an orgasm or not. Most men cannot fully satisfy their women, male egos of no worth!



~Another Day of Work (Same Shit, Different Day)~

Well, time to get ready for another day of work. I have resigned myself to accepting the fact that I never finish my work no matter how hard I work. There is always one client or another, one issue or another, one form or another or one incident or another that pops up and eats my time. I do the best that I can within reason and try to serve and inspire others.

I do not jounal here as much as I should, though I know it has therapeutic value. So many people have so many hang-ups in so many areas that I am glad I myself have evolved to the level and height that I have in my life, though it has taken a long time and I figure at least half of my life is over and I too am a mere mortal, though at times I do feel a sense of history about it all and see how I fit into the big picture in my small way. All my personal efforts may only amount to a drop in the ocean, but the ocean would not be the same without it. Nonetheless, humility helps us to always advance!

Blessings, Peta=de=Aztlan!
<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>
  • +Peta-de-Aztlan+ An Open Journal=
    http://peta-de-aztlan.blogspot.com/

  • Humane-Rights-Agenda Blog
    http://humane-rights-agenda.blogspot.com/
    <>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please Comment with conscious love!