Thursday, June 19, 2008

Read: THURSDAY ~ Morning: 6-19-08

Thursday, June 19, 2008 @9:16 AM ~PST
CC: to Lala ETAL

Hola Padre Pete ~ I pray for your continued health, serene peace in retirement and further happiness. You worked hard all your life for all of us. I saw it and you have done well!

I admit I do miss you and have not seen you for a long time. I want to Interview you with my new Kodak Digital Camera and take some pics for prosperity. Plus, I want to check up on your health with my own eyes. I know you tend to hold such concerns back from me so I do not worry, but assured that I can take whatever comes my way.

I am ready for all that comes up on a spiritual-quantum level.

I want to see you someday very soon before Tuesday so clear your calendar!!.

I have my 'cataracts' operation on my left eye, today this afternoon at Kaiser in Rancho Cordova. Thus, while I recuperate I will be free from work at Sally's until next Tuesday. My usual days free are Sundays and Mondays, though on Sunday evenings I usually facilitate the CASA 12-Steps Meeting at the shelter.

Bobby told me he is staying right by you in a motel room. GI Joe offered him his own house where he and his wife live in a swanky neighborhood with him for awhile, but he declined and wants to be able to have his little sneaks.

He is on the Waiting List at Sally's, I did NOT use my pull to bring him in this time. He will have to climb up the Waiting List the same as anyone else. To be co-dependent right now would actually hurt him. He needs to know he did it by himself, by checking in every weekday and without big brother's help.

The last time after his tour of duty at Sally's {remember we are a quasi-military organization} he showed up over here at our house by 25th and D Streets with a fifth of brandy in his pouch after all his time at the shelter, going to meetings, all that recovery work, all that talk and other stuff. Then, him getting busted for crack, doing four months locked up and having the luck of the devil not getting violated and sent to prison. What will it take for him to learn and get it?

He called me at work the other day and admitted he was drinking a beer. He is an alcoholic with mental-physical and spiritual issues he needs to address and work on. I told him to make sure that he sees about getting his medication!! The meds will help to stabilize him and help with his emotional management.

My gal Marie and I will be going to Kaiser this afternoon together and she will be holding my hand. She is a good African-American woman and we have been seeing each other for around a year now. She knows I do not want to get married, but we do love each other.

I strive to keep my personal home life simple, as I contend with a lot of other complex matters as it is in other areas. Usually my life these days is made up of going to and fro to work, then living the life of a scholar of sorts here at the house and attending a few meetings during the week.

Right now I am reading The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene about string theory, quantum physics, the four forces of nature and what all the cosmos stuff is about.

Related Links:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/

http://www.amazon.com/Elegant-Universe-Superstrings-Dimensions-Ultimate/dp/0375708111

I apologize for all the grief I put you and Mom through, but I have learned from my mistakes ~ which is the most we can do about our mistakes.

I am interested in moving into the Globe Mills Senior Housing Project. Hell Pops! I made it to seniorhood when I could of been dead decades ago!

Key Links:

http://picasaweb.google.com/peta.aztlan/GlobeMillsSeniorHousingProject

http://www.globemill.com/

Well that is enough blather and blabber from me for now!

Attachment: Collage with myself and Marie

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Come Together and Create!
Peter S. Lopez ~ aka:Peta
Sacramento, California, Aztlan
Email:
sacranative@yahoo.com

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Humane-Rights-Agenda/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NetworkAztlan_News/


http://www.networkaztlan.com/
C/S


--- On Thu, 6/19/08, Unyaqui@aol.com <Unyaqui@aol.com> wrote:

From: Unyaqui@aol.com <Unyaqui@aol.com>
Subject: THURSDAY
To: sacranative@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 4:53 AM

Hi Petey
You said something about coming over today. I'm going to be gone most of the day. Taking the dog ( buddy) to the groomer's this morning, Then I have a doctors appointment this afternoon. I'm doing good.
Dad

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!