Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My New Love... And We Will See Dreams Come True!

August 19, 2008 ~ Dearest Familia ~ I am writing to you from my new Sanctuary and I suspect I will be here for a few years.

After all my movings, I finally have a room with a view. I spend quality time in here on writing, reflecting and pondering my spiritual path in life.

To put it simply, I have risen in love with a sweet beautiful lady named Georgia 'Peach' Graham. She adds and enhances to my life in ways I could not have foreseen or predicted. My heart tells me she is the one for me and is my cosmic mate. Perhaps to spend the rest of my life with in this lifetime. Time will reveal.

When we are in conscious communion with the Creator and our own soul in harmony with the cosmos so many clouds of confusion float out of our vision and we achieve clarity in our cosmic consciousness.

In this lifetime, we have only intimately known each other now for a couple of weeks, but they have been intense days and nights as we have gotten to know each other pretty well, sharing our life experiences, our beliefs, our opinions and our dreams.

She came with me to the CASA 12-Steps Meeting last Sunday, was well received in a natural way by those present and she enjoyed it. She appreciates and respects my Ministry here upon Mother Earth. I do believe she will help build and expand it with her own unique capacity.

In early July, around when we both moved into Globe Mills, I began in earnest praying for a lady in my life to share it all with and the Creator has answered my heartfelt prayers. I did not have any woman in mind, but I was open to new love. In all honesty, there is some fear, doubt and insecurity, but I live it all one day at a time with a clear vision for the future and a deep pure love for her in my heart.

I pray we all arrive at a point in life and a level of cosmic consciousness when we comprehend the oneness of it all, that we are all one on the cosmic-quantum level. All these divisions we witness in this sick society are just the pains we must go through in order to see the our mutual benefit in coming together. Not as Christians or Muslims or any other religious belief-system, but as human beings seeking to become ever more humane, more caring, more loving and more compassionate.

Love begins, grows and ends where it always was, is and will remain, that is, in the quintessence of our inner soul in divine communion with the Creator. Indeed, when all is said and done, we will see that it was always about love, true pure love, without flaw or deceit, but pure love in all its radiant purity.

Open you soul, feel the love with each beat of your heart, with each breath that you take, with each new sunrise that awakens the dawn!

We are living in great times of great transitions, of paradigm shifts, of great earthquakes in our cosmic consciousness and nature itself will make sure to get your attention. Be not blind to the whole truth about life, love the truth, embrace it, cherish and live your truth in your own way in order to become all that you can be, all that you were meant to be, all that you look up to and ultimately fall in love with yourself, then rise in love when th e time comes.

Indeed, when the love is ready, the lover appears!

P.S. My old Email with which I send this Message I will use mainly for my groups and other movement-related correspondence. My Email box here is usually jam packed with hundreds of Emails and other stuff. I do not want to take up too much of my time opening, answering and dealing with so many Emails, but it is part of my life online.

My new Email for business and family matters is now:
New Email: peter.lopez51@yahoo.com

P.S.S. Two collages of the two of us are included in this Email as virus-free attachments. More to come...more will be revealed!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Come Together and Create!
Peter S. Lopez ~ aka:Peta
Globe Mills ~ 1131 C Street
CASA Phone: 346-4483
Sacramento, California, Aztlan
Email: sacranative@yahoo.com
C/S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!