Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Dinner and Visit: by Petey

September 21, 2008 @7:36 PM ~

It was a great day, my Pretty Peach, our Chihuahua Sammy and I had dinner and a great visit with my Padre Pete Sr. and his Lover Lady Chris. We all had a great time and played a good game of Mexican dominoes that I had never played before and won!

Related Link ~
http://www.domino-games.com/domino-rules/mexicantrain-rules.html

The dinner was bar-b-que steak by my Dad, fresh salad with vegetables from the garden and a good dessert of jello with whip dream!

It was actually a rare occasion for my Padre and I. We have rarely done such a normal family social activity before and I hope we do it again from time to time. My Dad and I have had our differences over the years and even strong disagreements, especially about political affairs. I do not want to sugar coat the past.

One big argument was over the Vietnam War and whether we as U.S. Americans should support the war. After studying the history of Vietnam and about life conditions in Vietnam, I came out against the War; just as I am now against the greedy insanity of the Iraq War. Nevertheless, sometimes we disagree about stuff and forget the inner love we should cherish and not allow politics divide us as a family of humanity!

Below is a collage from a dinner the four of us had on Wednesday, September 10th:
Collage from 9-10-2008

More will be revealed!
<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>
  • +Peta-de-Aztlan+ An Open Journal=
    http://peta-de-aztlan.blogspot.com/

  • Humane-Rights-Agenda Blog
    http://humane-rights-agenda.blogspot.com/
    <>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please Comment with conscious love!