Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Love Poems Inspired by Georgia Peach ~ to be enhanced...

Never did I think…

I would ever fall in love again

Never felt this way since I don’t know when.

I am not really sure, when did it begin?

This crazy love without end…

Was it at first sight?

In the lobby, the innocent hug in the elevator?

In the hallway when I spotted the shape of her behind?

At my sanctuary door when she asked me to go steady?

In the door when she came in clean and told me to take her?

Never did I think…

I would start to open my heart

To express true emotions, show true feelings

And not be bridled with the folly of fear.

I now have a love precious and dear.

This pure love grows, shows and blossoms more

With each brand new day, with each new loving way.

In every way she lets me love her when my love rises.

Each day pleases, shines and surprises!

She is my cosmic soul mate.

Right on time, never too late.

The unity of our polarity destined by the stars.

Our yin-yang coming together, two as one

Being in love, sharing all of us and having fun.

Peach is my favorite fruit!

Guess I’ll have to break down and buy a suit.

Or maybe we’ll just run naked in the woods

When we understand all we once misunderstood.

And God smiled and said, “It is good!”

<©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©>

9-07-2008 ~ by Peter S. Lopez

Email: peter.lopez51@yahoo.com

<©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©>

When Love Is Ready the Lover Will Appear

After being shattered by life’s shocks and stresses

Love becomes so fragile, tender to touch.

Perhaps that is why I love you so much.

Broken marriage vows, love bids ado, lies down slain.

What did I gain from all the past struggle and pain?

Roaming in Rome where ruthless hearts reign.

Unsure, insecure and in search of security,

Searching for love stable, sure and sturdy.

Alas, cold sinister streets, scrambling in and out of sheets.

Past lousy lovers that did not really fit

Coming and going, an occasional lucky hit.

Settling for lusty sex, did a witch put on a hex?

When I met you my heart was cold as stone.

Never trusting love, satisfied to gnaw on bone.

Giving up on ever finding one as true as you.

She is there, no she is over there… always yonder!

All this time it was always first deep in my heart here.

When love is ready the lover will appear!

<©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©>

9-08-2008 ~ by Peter S. Lopez

Email: peter.lopez51@yahoo.com


<©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©

With This Angel of Mine

All my past loves failed and did not last

Dare I fall deep in love to end my aching long fast?

Sparkling sunshine moments of first encounter

Ending up shivering moonless, a dreary doubter.

After love is gone, where do I ever belong?

How can I carry on with my spirit sure and strong?

What reawakened my soul out of deep sleep in a black hole?

Was it sensing life is more than being in a fish bowl?

What brought this crystal clarity out of my confusion?

Is this yet another mere illusion ending up in delusion?

Where did she come from, this love of mine?

What dream brought her below me so divine?

How long will our pure loves last?

I the lead man, her my leading lady in the cast?

If these be magic moments in the eternity of time,

Lord, let this climax last forever with this angel of mine.

<©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©>

9-09-2008 ~ by Peter S. Lopez

Email: peter.lopez51@yahoo.com

<©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©>

With Our Leaves Touching

Just yesterday I gingerly proposed to my dearest dear.

Overcoming any faint folly of timing or foolish fear.

What if she up and changes?

Rearranges the furniture in a blur?

How can eternal love always be sure?

Will our love forever thrive and endure?

Former fond memories of the mind

Reminding me to always be gentle and kind.

Can our marriage last without hard work,

When character defects somewhere behind lurk?

Creative energy combines parts into a greater synergy

When love takes its time without hurry or worry.

We stand up together, with our leaves touching,

Distinct yet as one growing together under the sun.

On bright days and blue times we will attend life’s school

And we will see if our dreams come true.

<©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©><©+©>

9-10-2008 ~ by Peter S. Lopez

Email: peter.lopez51@yahoo.com


<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>
  • +Peta-de-Aztlan+ An Open Journal=
    http://peta-de-aztlan.blogspot.com/

  • Humane-Rights-Agenda Blog
    http://humane-rights-agenda.blogspot.com/
    <>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please Comment with conscious love!