Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Morning and the Sun Is Up!

Domingo, October 12, 2008 @9:13 AM~
Gracias Dr. Linda ~ You are still precious to me as my good loyal friend, spirit sister and cyber sponsor. I am glad that you are in my life, near to my beating heart though far apart in the geographical sense.

Peach and I are good for each other, compliment each other and we come to know each other better every day. I just feel more whole when I am around her, though not half of anyone. On occasion, I had been praying for a cosmic soul mate such as her and had resigned myself to one misfit after another until I got together with her.

She comes to my CASA Meetings with me and has a few weeks clean away and off from her addiction to prescription drugs. Like my recovery, we take it one day at a time with a inner vision for the future. More will be revealed!

If all goes well, we plan to get married on Sunday, August 9th 2009. I need to be practical minded about all this stuff in terms of logistics, dynamics, mechanics and finances. I do not want to have another fiasco as I did at Mather with you know who and all. This is the real deal, not a rescue mission. I know it is part of my responsibility as a husband to take care of her in all ways possible. Legal marriage is a business contract.

I am mainly secure in the realm of my own individual sanity as there is so much utter insanity I cope with in my general environment. It has been what seems like real lifetimes since I have had the kind of loving companionship I experience with Peach. Her full name right now is Georgia Peach Graham and she was born in Fresno, California. We already consider ourselves and treat each other as husband and wife. We live right next door to each in this big apartment building at Globe Mills. I am on the top fifth floor, the last door on the right in between Peachville to my left and before the garbage disposal room to my right at the end of a long hallway.

Here is a Link to pictures of Globe Mills:
http://picasaweb.google.com/peta.aztlan/GlobeMillsSeniorHousingCommunity#

I love my job at Sally's working with homeless American refugees, but it is getting near time for me to move on into other employment endeavors. My book goes tortuously slow and I know that being a writer is a lonely life. Now I have Peach in it as my leading lady and I strive to keep a balance about it all. She is mindful and respectful of my work space and needs. Our home is over at her place in Peachville and my main domain is here in the Lopez Sanctuary where I have my Command Center! I know she has had much in terms of houses and material things in the past, but she is not driven by materialism, as much as a real quest for greater spirituality where things last!

Thank you for being there through thick and thin for me, always being supportive and encouraging even through my homeless relapse states. It has been a long war for me. I now see Humane Horizons in the future!

Well, Peach just came over and told me that breakfast is ready. We actually have candle light dinners together these days and pray before meals...
then we are still in our honeymoon stage!

Educate to Liberate!

Peter S. Lopez

Email: peter.lopez51@yahoo.com

Sacramento, California, U.S.A.

Cc: 'Peach'


----- Original Message ----
From: Linda Whittaker
Email: olsvig2000@yahoo.com

To: Peter S. Lopez
Email: peter.lopez51@yahoo.com

Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 11:40:35 PM
Subject: Re: Collage=10-11-08

Glad to see you happy at last, Peter. Hang onto her; now you know how precious this companionship can be.
Linda

--- On Sun, 10/12/08, Peter S. Lopez <peter.lopez51@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Peter S. Lopez <peter.lopez51@yahoo.com> Subject: Collage=10-11-08 To: "Georgia Peach Graham" <peachgraham@yahoo.com> Cc: "Peter S. Lopez" <peter.lopez51@yahoo.com> Date: Sunday, October 12, 2008, 6:23 AM

Educate to Liberate!

Peter S. Lopez

Email: peter.lopez51@yahoo.com

Sacramento, California, U.S.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!