Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sharing On Thursday Morning ~ 4-16-2009

http://www.intent.com/blog/2009/04/16/sharing-thursday-morning-4-16-2009

Sharing On Thursday Morning ~ 4-16-2009

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Sharing On Thursday Morning ~ 4-16-2009

 

I should do my own personal daily inventory of my positive assets and negative liabilities, not get caught up in co-dependency and distracted by others who need to do their own. Each of us has a life to live and we should live its greatest maximum potential. I need to get better control over myself, self-control in harmony with the cosmos, my world and those around me in my daily life: channel my life-energy in creative, positive and noble pursuits, not lose my attention on what is to be done HERE NOW in relation to my established priorities: whether it is cleaning the bathroom good, writing that letter I have been putting off to my brother who is locked up in a cage, working out with karmic yoga to improve my physical health or progressing a humane rights agenda..

 

At the same time, I do not aim to be a neurotic fearful control-freak and should not lose my child-like natural spontaneity to all the changing circumstances in my life that require patience, flexibility and being changeable, not letting an alleged reason make me rigid without a natural flow in life and being one with life. Facing life on life's terms as it comes up and being ready for whatever may come!

 

The life-keys involve an active balance, clarity of consciousness and being in the here now of the present moment as much as possible in order to concentrate my energy on what is before me or change my present situation so that I have a different one before me that I can work with for good outcomes. If I am not in joy NOW in my present situation as I understand it I should accept it without complaint, reject it as not being beneficial or change it for the better. Not being a passive plaything hurled about by passing winds of doctrine, but being a vital humane being who can make a real positive difference in my life and the lives of others in practical helpful ways.

 

All we really have to work on is this very moment, this breathing presence and this vibrant beingness that is happening in the hereness and the nowness of my present being. The past with all its longing nostalgia is forever gone and the future with all its anxiety has not arrived. Let not past memories haunt you into deep depression; create new direct experiences for your own joyful elation and make new good memories. Let not mortal concerns about the future freeze you in foolish fatalism. If it is to come true, it is up to you. If it is to be, it is up to me. I am ultimately responsible for my life situation as a cumulative result of my own decisions based upon how I exercise my many options.. Make your major life-decisions wisely without the waste of haste.

 

I am HERE NOW in my humane beingness striving to become ever more humane, passionate and compassionate ~ in tune with the ever-changing connected reality of cosmic life. Alive, learning and with an attitude of gratitude, counting my blessings, not any curses!

 

Cosmic consciousness is exhibited in the ways that we help others in humane practical ways in the valley, not being an arrogant fool on the hill musing on a New Age while my people are still living in the Dark Ages, but coming into immediate direct contact with connected reality by helping our people.

 

The Holy Bible ~ Matthew 25: 34-36

34 Then the King will say to those at his right, Come, you blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom which has been prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

 

35 For I was hungry, and you gave me to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave me to drink; I was a stranger and you took me in;

 

36 I was naked, and you covered me; I was sick, and you visited me; I was in prison, and you came to me.

 

Holy Bible: From the Ancient Eastern Text: Lamsa Translation From the Aramaic of the Peshitta

http://www.aramaicpeshitta.com/AramaicNTtools/dr_george_lamsa_bible.htm

 

Blessings on Creating Your Day ~ Peta-de-Aztlan

Email: peter.lopez51@yahoo.com

http://anhglobal.ning.com/group/worldhealersforum

 

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Education for Liberation!
Peter S. Lopez ~aka: Peta

Sacramento, California, Aztlan
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Humane-Rights-Agenda/


http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CASA-12-Steps-Program/


http://www.zarcrom.com/users/yeartorem/serenityprayer.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!