Saturday, April 18, 2009

We Are Fine Feathered Friends In Sunny and Stormy Weather For All Times!

Hola Shelita ~ It is a nice late Saturday afternoon. All is well here, though I do get an overwhelming sense of loneliness sometimes, but only sometimes. I want to do more that just 'keep busy' as that can be a distraction from being into where I am at here now in my beingness. I know this is a time in my life where I still need to explore into myself better and deeper in order to strive to really understand more about myself as a humane being. I am becoming more of a real spirit at the Salvation Army 'Center of Hope' that is actually palpable and tangible. As you may know, I deleted this Email address for a time, but called Yahoo and was able to get it back... there were a few tasks I did not transfer over to my professional Email: peter.lopez51@yahoo.com Please do not burden this one as I have other fish to fry these days and I must fully focus on the here and now in Sacramento. I am glad that I live alone with my Spirit and I feel other ones. Remember:

"Writing, at its best, is a lonely life. Organizations for writers palliate the writer's loneliness, but I doubt if they improve his writing. He grows in public stature as he sheds his loneliness and often his work deteriorates. For he does his work alone and if he is a good enough writer he must face eternity, or the lack of it, each day." ~ Earnest Hemingway

You have been my loyal and faithful sister all that years. We have a bond that cannot be broken on the cosmic-quantum levels. Fret not! I may go to a nearby Church tomorrow ~ a local one that is a pretty free and open non-denominational church, then I am going to a Christian Science Presentation tomorrow and later my CASA Meeting at 7 PM. Get SKype and we can communicate there for free!! Dr. Linda told me about it long ago... My Yahoo IM Name is Peta51... I think. I am not going to get caught up in the IMing as it can be an energy drain. I have really learned to appreciate the sadness of my solitude... shhh... I can feel my heart beating despite any heartache. It is warm and strong....

Thanks for the pictures... Remember with my OCD and ADHA someone like you can easily sidetrack me because I care deeply about you and owe you the most highest respect. I need time, space and solitude to work on my Spiritual Healing.

We had a Globe Mills Resident Meeting yesterday. Peach was not to be seen and I was kind of glad. People want to start up a recovery meeting for folks here. I spoke before the group, am becoming adept at public speaking and it went well. However, I do not want to get caught up in yet another anonymous group. They too can be distractions for me. Enough for now... this Email has already taken about nearly an hour... time not wasted but I need to invest my time in other matters.... like the big pile of dirty clothes behind me! I just need one woman to love for now, but after this last fiasco I am wary of being stung... sometimes love hurts like a harpoon in the heart!

I redid my Picasa Phone Album:

http://picasaweb.google.com/peta.aztlan/PetaDeAztlanOnlineAlbum#

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Come Together and Create!
Peter S. Lopez aka: Peta

Email: sacranative@yahoo.com
Sacramento, California, Aztlan



From: Michelle <shellyi2005@yahoo.com.au>
To: Peter LOPEZ <sacranative@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 3:19:41 PM
Subject: Feathered Friends

Was sweeping up some leaves yesterday as it is autumn here also some bright pink berries that fell from the tree next door.
The more berries I swept the more fell from this tree.
There was a high pitched bird call as I looked up into the tree I could see it was an australian native bush but I didnt know what kind.
I knew from the bird call that some kind of parrot was up there !
I stood perfect still and tried to focus my eyes and these cheeky feathered friends were moving from branch to branch.
They were Rainbow Lorikeets two of them happy as Larry up there feasting and chattering.
I got a good view of them before they flew away.
I did a search on the net this morning and found out the tree is called a Lilli Pilli and Jams are made from it.
This is a relief as I was frightened my Grandson might eat them and get poisoned.
I'll put a pic of the tree and Lorikeets below.
~ I DOWNLOADED THE TWO PICS! ~~


The new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7: Faster, Safer, Easier. Get it now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!