Sunday, August 01, 2010

Post for August 1st of 2010

August 1, 2010

To all eyes who happen to land upon this page. This is the new format for my blog. Over the last several years I have been on the Internet, joined groups, posted news articles and have basically networked pretty well. However, several months ago I joined Twitter and found that I got more feedback from folks via Twitter. Feedback can be precious and reinforcing. I am the moderator for several online groups, have several blogs and already have a significant Internet presence in my humble estimation, though that can be purely subjective.


My Twitter Link is ~ http://twitter.com/Peta_de_Aztlan @Peta_de_Aztlan

A word of caution. Some of the posts here are of a private nature. It is what it is so take it all for what it is worth with a grain of salt and a granule of sugar. 

It is what I posted back then, some stuff was kept in draft form and I do not always want to have to edit expression. I have learned the value of opening up, sharing my true thoughts and hoping that my open honesty will reverberate in the minds and souls of others to also overcome their own foolish fears of self-exposure and tell it like it is.


Of course, we also have to be aware of any arrogant egotism involved here, but some exhibition of ego is natural for us as humane social beings. I will strive to be conscious of it all. The ideal here is to speak the truth, share consciousness, grow in spirit and evolve as a humane being!




<><><><><><>
Link: http://peta-de-aztlan.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!