Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Need Help In Space!! ~Petey ~Friday Night

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Greetings! Love Family ~
A desperate plea via cyberspace. I need help to store at least my computer, a couple of milk crates of books and my two acoustic guitars. At least my computer (think Barbara will help me there). I am going to and have already gotten rid of a lot of my clothes.

Hope to get into Shelter next week at VOA ~think they are a little concerned I might stir up real consciousness or controversy at Salvation Army if I go in as a client. Major Mark at Sally's contacted Angelo at VOA about my going in there for two months, then if needed then going into Sally's.

We will see what we will see. I remember when I was homeless before sleeping out in the bushes with suppose to be having family. I guess there was an unspoken concern about my possible drug usage, so we can leave that understanding there.
I have ended up enlarging my heart to embrace all of the family of humanity.
I am not complaining really, I do understand. These last few years I have tried to be as indepdent as possible but LIFE HAPPENS! No matter what we do or proof some folks still talk shit anyways.

Heard street rumors that I got FIRED from Salvation Army when I was actually LAID OFF due to Sacra County Cutbacks.

Am praying I can get at least a cell phone, am trying not to commit a violent crime but I am going to come out of this all stronger, wiser and perhaps more cynical (not senile).

Anyone can Donate via HELP Website @ http://help-matrix.ning.com/

Venceremos! We Will Win!

Peta_de_Aztlan
Sacramento, California
Email: peter.lopez51@yahoo.com
http://twitter.com/Peta_de_Aztlan
http://www.facebook.com/Peta51
http://help-matrix.ning.com/
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable." ~ President John F.Kennedy ~ c/s

Note: Was insure as to exact date time for this blogpost. It is what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!