Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday Night ~May 24th ~2011 ~Email to Sondra GM

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Gracias / Thank you Sondra ~ That is a big relief. So my Move Out date will be on Friday the 27th. I will give you the key and buzzer that afternoon. I must repeat I love and respect your kind and humane understanding.

With Sincere Appreciation and Humility~
Peter S. Lopez AKA Peta

Sacramento, California
Email: peter.lopez51@yahoo.com
~ c/s



From: Sondra Bradley <globemills@sbcglobal.net>
To: PETER S LOPEZ <peter.lopez51@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue, May 24, 2011 8:11:09 AM
Subject: Re: Tuesday Night ~Request for Reprieve until Friday

Good Morning Peter,
Friday will be okay for your move out date. I'm sorry to hear about your blood pressure and I hope it improves. I will pray for you Peter, and may God continue to shine his favor upon you.


Sondra Bradley
Manager, Globe Mills
916-443-1462(P)
916-443-5097(F)
globemills@sbcglobal.net



From: PETER S LOPEZ <peter.lopez51@yahoo.com>
To: Sondra Bradley <brason_25@yahoo.com>; Manager Globe Mills <globemills@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Mon, May 23, 2011 10:04:17 PM
Subject: Tuesday Night ~Request for Reprieve until Friday

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dear Sister Sondra / Globe Mills Management

I was going to move out by Wednesday to be gone by Thursday morning, the 26th of May, per my agreement with Chelsea, but it has been more difficult than I thought getting help. If I could get a reprieve until Friday then I could get my stuff out and leave the place relatively clean.

I have no cell phone now or vehicle to transport stuff and my blood family has been of no help. Only one brother has been willing to help me move stuff who will keep some stuff for me in storage at his place and now he cannot help.

I do not want to just throw away stuff I have accumulated these last few years, though I have tossed a lot out already.
I got a few clothes, my two laptops and some gear I need to pack up, move out and secure.
I am going through a difficult time now in my life. I want to leave on a cordial note without it being a big legal hassle.
I respect your compassion and understanding. I pray for a reprieve until Friday at the latest.

I was going to go into the Salvation Army Emergency Shelter but Director Elizabeth Hudson along with Major Mark has arranged for me to first go into the local Volunteers of America Shelter on 'A' Street up the street from Sally's for up to two months, then if need be I can then got into Salvation Army for two months. I still need to check with Angelo the Director there tomorrow.

I suspect after my working at Salvation Army for these last four years before that my presence as a client there could be a little controversial to them (though I still do CASA 12-Steps Meetings there each Sunday evening). So they want me to go into the VOA Shelter first. 

May
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
With Sincere Appreciation and Humility~
Peter S. Lopez AKA Peta

Sacramento, California
Email: peter.lopez51@yahoo.com
~ c/s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!