Sunday, May 22, 2011

Doing Better ~Petey ~ Sunday Night

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sister Linda ~ Thanks for your response. I am still at Globe Mills. I guess I have always been a rebel. I plan to have my cake, share it and eat it too. Lots of advocacy work to be done.



My friend will hold my computer and my books will be OK. I tried in my regular field of work and have gained great experience. I will not settle for less than I deserve. Many know what I can do.I plan to do more direct field research and guess I am just use to being around shelters.  
I am just blessed to be sane and sober with no one else directly I need to support in a financial sense.
Remember I am basically a creative writer and know it will help me make a living. 

I have not heard or seen Bobby, but a few folks say that have seen him. I will get a cell phone as soon as I can afford on. Love, Petey
http://twitter.com/Peta_de_Aztlan

Venceremos! We Will Win!

Peta_de_Aztlan
Sacramento, California
Email: peter.lopez51@yahoo.com
http://www.facebook.com/Peta51
http://help-matrix.ning.com/
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable." ~ President John F.Kennedy ~ c/s













































From:
"PEPPYTWO@aol.com" <PEPPYTWO@aol.com>
To: peter.lopez51@yahoo.com
Sent: Sun, May 22, 2011 1:51:50 PM
Subject: Re: I Need Help In Space!! ~Petey ~Friday Night


Hi petey;
I don't get your way of thinking.  You've always been mad at the whole world but i believe life is what you make of it.
I certainly believe in helping those who are less fortunate
in life, which we have always done and what that is, is between me and our maker.
But i cannot see putting one self in a possition of homelessness due to the fact of not wanting to as you put it be a " Wage Slave."  Actually i bet  a big percentage of people don't want to be in the work place, but that is life.
We can't just take time outs when ever we want to with out haveing to pay the piper.
BUT, guess you and i will never agree on life matters.  So
my wish for you is this;  I truly hope that you will find what you'r looking for in your journeys and wish nothing but the best and safety in what ever you do.  I really do mean that petey.
Take Care
Luv Sis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!