Tuesday, November 15, 2011

On Turning 60-Earth Years Old

http://bit.ly/ru6dU7
~~
http://emergent-culture.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/aztec-stone-calendar-colored.jpg

Today is Tuesday, November 15, 2011. I am now actually 60 Earth years old today. I do appreciate the fact of still being alive and breathing among the living ~though I do admit to having mixed feelings about life in general. Life is not all that it is played up to be when one is younger in years. Life can be full of odd sudden surprises with many twists and turns that take one in different directions not foreseen. Ultimately, life is what we make it and how we take it. We must take hold of our responsibility for living our life, live life as wholesome as possible and fight against any foe who dares to stand in the way of our freedom ~our spiritual liberation as humane beings.

My life has turned out better than I thought it would be when I was younger, especially in relation to the evolution of my personal consciousness. For me, a lot of life is about our consciousness, be it cosmic consciousness, collective consciousness or one's personal realm of consciousness.

I am glad that I was not content to be a wage-slave as so many others have who have lost their souls. Remember that the word 'boss' means 'Master'. I cannot call any mortal creature my Master. I hate all manifestations of authority that are unjust, unfair and devoid of humaneness.

Alas, I never did arrive at the 'happily married with children' state with a white picket fence around a suburban house. Nonetheless, I have loved some very beautiful women, have helped some young folks mature, admit to helping others evolve and have learned to think outside the cardboard box.

Long ago I made a conscious decision to cast my lot with the wretched of the earth, with the souls living in the misery of poverty, with the oppressed burdened by an evil world that seeks to rob them of humane dignity, with the repressed who fight for humane rights in the face of all forms of authoritarian fascism. The ultimate aim of authoritarian fascism is to destroy, defuse and/or distract all valid revolutionary consciousness.

I humbly asset that I feel and look pretty good in consideration of all that I have gone through in life. Over the years I have learned to go with the flow of life, yet being aware of the direction of the flow of life. My mind is like a streaming long river of consciousness ~though sometimes it wanders into deep dark bays. I mainly live in my subjective consciousness and remain open to making my subconscious conscious in awareness of my shadow aspects.

For sure, I am not exactly where I want to be in terms of material creature comforts. I have few material possessions of any monetary value. I do have great spiritual values that I treasure and I want to leave behind some gems of wisdom I have collected over the years. I do not even have my own home now, though I am blessed to be helped by a dear old female friend. I am free to travel the world!

I am grateful for having my mental sanity, my physical health and a strong spirit of resistance against the evil darkness of life. My resistance against the ruthlessness of dark evils helps to keep me alive, awake and aware. I will resist evilness until my last dying breath. I am a humane being, but I am not naive about ugly realities. I am irrevocably a man of these times!

I wish I would have been able to spend life peacefully growing flowers, writing love poems and helping to raise grandchildren, but such was not to be my fate, though that would of been an ideal life for me. I know that life rarely lives up to our ideals.

I was born on November 15, 1951. The Korean War was raging on and President Eisenhower was in the White House. My early years of growth were in the 50s in a loving family, then in the 60s I gradually started to wake up into what was going on in the real world outside. In the 70s, 80s and 90s, I lived life with gusto, worked in different jobs, support many humane rights causes and did what I could to help raise mass consciousness in my own way with the materials at hand.

I am still not ready to write any kind of definitive autobiography. I want to write one if only for my own self-reflection and self-clarification, not out of any egotism. I do live life on life's terms one day at a time with dreams for the future. I consider myself single, unattached and am prepared to go in any direction that I feel will be of most benefit to myself and others.

I remain a helper of the people. I am here on Mother Earth to help others as I can with what I can. I see no other valid meaningful purpose in life other than to help others. I strive to help others understand themselves in the real world. I am not into selfish narrow-minded individualism. I am into raising consciousness in different ways because I belief that many solvent solutions for life's many real problems are to be found in the realms of consciousness.

There are rational reasons why I decided long ago to remain single and unmarried, not to have a bunch of children running around that I was not taking care of. Today is also my one and only blood son's birthday: Camilo Esteban Lopez. He was born on November 15, 1971. Alas, his mean Mother took him from my presence long ago and thus there was a gap in my heart where his life with me would of been. I have filled that heartfelt gap in other ways. For me, my real family is the family of humanity, thus, I have a huge family.

I am motivated by pure love for the masses of people upon Mother Earth. So many folks are motivated by their own selfish inflated egos without considering the impact of their personal decisions on the lives of others in their lives. I was not going to rest content with my patron cushioned armchair and remote control. I was not going to be a good boy, a good phony patriot and turn a blind eye to the ugly evildoers of my times. I must adhere to the dictates of my conscience!

"Believe in life! Always human beings will live and progress to greater, broader, and fuller life."
~ WEB DuBois

If ye judge, judge me not by the great heights to which I have risen, but by the deep depths from which I have climbed. Nada mas ahora! ~ Che Peta

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5083/5211870284_bf50049e36.jpg

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bloglink~ http://peta-de-aztlan.blogspot.com/

Twitter Link~ http://twitter.com/Peta_de_Aztlan

Humane Liberation Party Portal
~ http://help-matrix.ning.com/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Peta-Twitter-Avatar-650x566

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!