Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Online Journal: July 16-31, 2012 VIA @Peta_de_Aztla...

http://bit.ly/Q0sQ0R ~




My HELP VIDEOS ~

VIDEO: Checking In: 7-6-12 VIA @Peta_de_Aztlan ~ http://bit.ly/NcjhVb ~7/6/2012~

VIDEO: Where is the NWO? (1of2) VIA @Peta_de_Aztlan ~ http://bit.ly/N5cMHW ~7/7/2012~

VIDEO: Where is the NWO? (2of2) VIA @Peta_de_Aztlan ~ http://bit.ly/N5dNzC ~7/7/2012~

VIDEO: Connected Reality VIA @Peta_de_Aztlan ~ http://bit.ly/NhBm4b ~7/8/2012~

VIDEO: We Want A New World VIA @Peta_de_Aztlan ~ http://bit.ly/MoSBjM ~ 7/10/2012~

VIDEO: #Progressive Movement Today (1/3) VIA @Peta_de_Aztlan ~ http://bit.ly/Ns7CBv ~7/12/12

VIDEO: #Progressive Movement Today (2/3) VIA @Peta_de_Aztlan ~ http://bit.ly/NrzOEC ~7/12/12

VIDEO: #Progressive Movement Today (3/3) VIA @Peta_de_Aztlan ~ http://bit.ly/Ns8FS7 ~7/12/12

VIDEO: Checking In ~ VIA @Peta_de_Aztlan ~ http://bit.ly/Nxn5R2 ~ 7/13/2012

VIDEO: On the Power of Sharing VIA @Peta_de_Aztlan ~ http://bit.ly/NBEx6M ~7/15/2012


VIDEO Global Liberation #1 ~ http://t.co/CEmvjUvX ~7/28/2012~



VIDEO Global Liberation #2 ~ http://bit.ly/NPslTg ~7/29/2012~

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Links ~
VIDEO: Loose Change - Final Cut 2012 (Full Length) ~ http://bit.ly/JP243n ~Published on Feb 2, 2012 by lillesvend666


MOVIE: Inside Job, Narrated by Matt Damon (Full Length HD) ~ https://t.co/PBz1tiv5 ~Why the 2008 Recession?


Global Research 6/3/2012 ~POLICE STATE USA: The Paranoid Style of American Governance by Prof. James F. Tracy ~ http://bit.ly/KczRD8 ~

J. Krishnamurti Online:~ http://www.jkrishnamurti.org/index.php ~
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Monday, July 16, 2012

@ 2:20 PM ~ It has been a bit of a manic morning. I had to get my room ready for the Bug Guy to do a spray in here supposedly for bed bugs. So my bunker got tossed up a bit, but it is better now. I borrowed a broom and dust pan from Front Desk, after leaving my ID. Did some clean up. Feel better now.

Saw my friend John T. on the mall. He is a highly intelligent African-American gentleman. We both clearly see a lot of what is going on in the world. It is good to have friends who see a lot of stuff the way I do. Most folks can't seem to see connected reality and see no further than their next meal. I made some phone calls. Have an Medical Appt. with Guest House this Thursday to see the Doctor to refill my medication of Seroquel. I try to keep any contact with anyone in any kind of authority position to a minimum. I have a build-in distrust of all forms of authority.


poster for Hood Week, see below for text
http://occupywallst.org/article/weekend-occupy-hood-atlanta-hosts-hoodweekatl/

@ 9:46 PM ~The day has zipped by. Once again I must type that I do appreciate these times here in my little room at the Shasta Hotel ~ my bunker. Still have to put some stuff in order that I had to pack up because of the bug man coming in this morning. Can't find my shaver right now. Ah well. Tomorrow is a brand new day.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012
@ 4:49 PM ~ Today has been another good day for me. I have had so many bad days with troubles that simply a non-stressful day to me is a great blessing. Sometimes I get a little nervous when I am out in public. I wonder who are quiet demons around me lurking. I just got back from Target awhile ago. I broke down and finally got around to buying a New 12-cup MR. COFFEE Coffeemaker. A major expenditure for me. Now I need to go get some coffee!

@ 8:22 PM ~ I am enjoying my first cup of coffee from my new coffeemaker. We must learn to appreciate the simple luxuries that life gives to us. I am just glad to be alive, sane, sober and with a sense of serenity about my life up to this point.




Wednesday, July 18, 2012
@ 9:56 AM ~ I am doing fine now. Woke up early, had breakfast and took my Vitamins.

@ 1:45 PM ~ Went to the Farmer's Market at Cesar Chavez Memorial Park. Got a couple of tomatoes and a few soft nectarines. Now it is time for my catnap. God is good, often misunderstood by those in the hood.

@ 8:09 PM ~ My last entry for the day. Went to the Dollar Store earlier and got some stuff. I made another Dental appointment for next week. I admit I have some concern about it all. The price, the pain, the permanent change it will under go. I guess I better get it done while I can. Life is often full of twists and turns. I know I keep to myself a lot.

Several years before this time I was just about always around me and lots of people on a daily basis. People often get on my nerves when I need to deal with them in person. Many will not listen, but know it all. Many keep repeating the same mistakes and wonder why there is no progress in their lives. Many are just content making it through the day and going from meal -to-meal without any thought about how they can help others besides their own individual self, then they complain about how cold and callous the world is. Still, I love the endless diversity of people and hope to meet some new good folks in the days to come.





Thursday, July 19, 2012
@ 7:09 AM ~ I got up around 6 AM. Slept pretty well. Feeling really sober, serious and straight. I made a big dose of coffee. I really can't call it a pot. It is nice to be able to have my coffee here in my room without having to to outside to the K Street Mini-Mart. I think I am one of the few here who wakes up so early.

@ 7:26 PM ~ This morning I talked to a pretty blonde who was in our Shasta Conference Room about moving into the Berry Hotel. I might check it out and go on a tour tomorrow or soon. I still have not submitted an application for there, but I want to just to be on the safe side. I have grown accustomed to it here and my beautiful view of a prison courtyard. For us, smile!

Went to my Nutcracker Appointment at Guest House, set up another one for next month that I need to not miss. I actually was Interviewed by the Doctor Wiltse, whom I have not had the chance to sit across from in a long time. I need to go pick up my Seroquel Prescription tomorrow. Afterwards I went by CEPS and was able to talk to Heather. She said she was going to go SNAHC about the exorbitant amount for my teeth to be fixed. It seems that I got a substantial payoff from SSI for past employment. I need to have that all explained to be better and Heather is going to look into that too. Plus, I  got a print out of my monthly allotment from SSI. Nada mas ahora.

@ 10:12 PM ~ Just saw a marvelous yet tragic Netflix Film about the Beautiful Bhutto AKA BB

#Pakistan Netflix : Bhutto ~ bit.ly/PdBl2O ~Saw this again ~A beautiful tragic woman
~ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bena… ~

Friday, July 20, 2012
@ 9:26 AM ~ Slept pretty well. I took a morning shower. I am blessed just to be able to take a hot shower. I made a big decanter of coffee. Today should be good productive day.

Personal Daily Horoscope of Friday, 20 July 2012 ~ for Peter Lopez, born 15 November 1951
Clear and concise ~  Valid during several weeks: Under this influence you are likely to have a rather busy day communicating and engaging in exchanges with others. It is a favorable time for all negotiations and business dealings, because your communication is likely to be clear and concise. Your mind is sharper than usual today, and you are receptive to what others have to say. You express your thoughts in a way that is easily understood. You may travel more than usual today, but it is likely to be in the world that is familiar to you rather than in a new and different environment. It is a good idea to use a day like this for routine business that requires a clear mind and considerable attention. Such matters will go much more smoothly than usual.

The interpretation above is for your transit selected for today:
Mercury Conjunction Ascendant, , exact at 20:46
activity period beginning of July 2012 until end of August 2012
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
@ 3:21 PM ~ Went and got a couple of new vitamins from Uptown Mall, then I stopped by the Berry Hotel and had a tour by Sister Kendra, who also works here. I am considering the move, but smokers will go up higher. I am not too hot about being way up high again like a Globe Mills. However, a good view might inspire me to move, but I would also pay more for rent. I am taking my time. I have learned now NOT to make any manic moves. I prefer to make moves with prayer and meditation. I guess I am becoming more mellow, less bouncy. I use to be such a sudden impulsive animal.





Sabbath, July 21, 2012
Personal Daily Horoscope of Saturday, 21 July 2012 for Peter Lopez, born 15 November 1951 
With a critical eye ~ Valid during several weeks: This is a good time to look around with a critical eye and see what needs to be changed or corrected in your environment. You are very conscious of the flaws in everything you look at, but you are not so overwhelmed that you cannot see the good as well. Your mind is on serious concerns, and although you are not likely to feel depressed or to have other negative feelings, you are not lighthearted or attracted to frivolity either. In this mood you can be either a teacher or one who is taught, perhaps in a formal classroom situation or just in an informal discussion among friends. You respect people who have more experience than you do, and you are likely to turn to them for advice. Or someone else may cast you in this role and come to you for help.

The interpretation above is for your transit selected for today:
Mercury Sextile Saturn, ,
activity period beginning of July 2012 until end of August 2012
[turn off]Show the love horoscope for this transit (L)
Other transits occurring today, for subscribers

Moon Trine Chiron, exact at 11:37
Moon Trine Med.Coeli, exact at 12:30
Moon in the 2nd House, from 15:19 

@ 7:25 PM ~ Another day went by quickly for me. I thought it was a few hours earlier. I went to Dollar Store earlier and got some stuff. I am cool with $$$$ on my VISA Card, so that in itself is a blessing.

@ 11:42 PM ~ I took a short nap earlier. So now I am up on the Internet again. I suppose I will fart around here for a bit, then hit my bunk and try to get some sleep until the early morning.

VIDEO: Subconscious War ~ bit.ly/LCDgwq ~Uploaded by dehypnotizeminds on Feb 16, 2011~ LINK VIA @COACHELLAEVENTS~

Saturday, 21 July 2012 #Olympic Focus - Tonight At 9pm UK Time And All This Week ~ bit.ly/M3B3A2 ~ VIA @davidicke


Sunday, July 22, 2012

@ 1:47 PM ~ I have been in my bunker most of the day. Online checking out stuff. @ 9:16 PM ~ Our CASA 12-Steps Meeting went well, several were in attendance. I try to make sure we stick to the script in relation to our CASA 12-Steps, sometimes we just have regular discussions and do not finish reading out all of them. We always close with the Lord's Prayer. Gallo did not make it. See it is starting to get a little darker when I walk home from Sally's, at least the evening air was cool.


#OWS VIDEO: The Julian Assange Show: Occupy Movement (E7) ~ bit.ly/M4X2GR ~Published 5/29/2012 by RussiaToday

VIDEO: Official Movie ~ THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? ~ http://bit.ly/LFF5bW ~ Follow @ThriveMovement

VIDEO: A Conversation With David Icke & Huib Kraaijeveld. ~ http://bit.ly/Og47P7 ~Uploaded by jay4louise2 on Jul 21, 2011~

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/orangecrew


7/22/12 #Anaheim SHOCKING : CALIFORNIA COPS OPEN FIRE ON MEN - WOMEN - CHILDREN - BABIES ~ 
http://bit.ly/Ohq5Bi




Monday, July 23, 2012

@ 10:03 AM ~ Brother Bobby popped into The Bunker for a bit. My Nephew Jason will not be getting out for yet another year. I will send him something, the least I can do. It is another day of struggle. We must be mind-set for the long haul, the long-distance, protracted war. Seek truth, expose evil.

@ 11:00 PM ~ I took a good shower earlier, washed some clothes and cleaned up my bunker a bit. I need to conserve physical space in here as much as I can.

The Fire Next Time: 24 Hours After Murdering Manuel Diaz, Anaheim Police Kill Again ~ http://t.co/OejrhfmW ~ VIA @RobtheIdealist

The Process of Liberation begins with the individual being ~seeds of consciousness about the need for Liberty come into the psyche. Beware! We are dealing with fascist engineers who know about mass psychology, group dynamics and social media manipulation. A key battleground in our Liberation War is in the realms of consciousness ~relating to, educating and elevating mass consciousness.

We need to use all applicable tactics ~all lines of attack ~all targeted trajectories ~in the context of a General Grand Strategy. We lose by our non-participation in relevant tactics that relate to the People's Level of Consciousness now, such as, Voter Registration. Each of us need to develop our own Channel, our own Station, our own Media in an interconnected Matrix of Communications.

Beyond Survival Needs, we have Spiritual Needs related to our Character: sobriety, sanity, courage, compassion, clarity of consciousness. I am NOT a paranoid conspiracy theorist. I know that together we can transform the world in a wild week. Tipping point. Critical mass. To create a Critical Mass we need Internet Power and other forms of Communication. We need to enable others to come 'on board'. Petty bullshit differences and inflated egos will have to be settled amongst us or thrown overboard. Get rid of excess baggage. With a Global Overview we can clearly see that People are getting killed who could be saved. Many are living crippled half-lives.

BOOK: The Mass Psychology of Fascism ~Wilhelm Reich (Author) > http://amzn.to/I3Ytv ~ Obscure, dated but enlightening.






Tuesday, June 24, 2012

@ 9:32 AM ~ Went to bed late, woke up late. It is another day of learning, of evolving and of knowing myself better in relation to the world in which I live here now. Let us pray we look at the Big Picture in the world as we take the time to pay attention to the here and now of connected reality.

@ 3:42 PM ~ I went to Grocery Outlet, got a few things and now I am back in my bunker. I saw Brother John G. on the way in 10th & L Streets, then we walked up in front here. He got out of prison awhile back. He is a survivor and hope he finds suitable housing soon. Social needs outstrip available social services.

Let us pray we take the time to be fully present in this moment of time. Alive and aware! Heed your calling. Establish priorities!

Let us pray that we are focused and concentrated on what we can do today to help others, as we not neglect our own self.

Let us pray that we can pray without shame in the belief that our sincere prayers have cosmic reverberations. Prayers help.

Let us pray we can meet our basic survival needs today as we continue to work with courage for liberty and justice for all.

VIDEO Elaine Brown: New Age Racism ~ http://bit.ly/OuSK66 ~Uploaded by UCtelevision on Nov 3, 2008 ~Great Video, Take Time!

VIDEO Elaine Brown - New Age Racism ~ http://bit.ly/OvrCUt ~Uploaded by MarlboroCollege on Apr 30, 2009~

A Taste of Power: A Black Woman's Story ~By Elaine Brown ~ http://bit.ly/Ovk4kz ~

BOOK: A Taste of Power: A Black Woman's Story by Elaine Brown > http://amzn.to/OvltHX ~

VIDEO John Perkins - The Secret History of the American Empire ~ http://bit.ly/Ow145B ~Uploaded by MarlboroCollege on Dec 18, 2009~

BOOK Secret History of the American Empire: Economic Hit Men, Jackals, Truth about Global Corruption: John Perkins: amzn.to/Ow2a0Y







http://spiffy.ci.uiuc.edu/~kline/Stuff/ten-codes.html






http://www.ustream.tv/timcast


http://www.ustream.tv/channel/crossxbones

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/savagetruth

@ 11:40 PM ~ Saw a lot of Ustream stuff focused on Anaheim Situation and the local anger and unrest because of the killings by local Anaheim Police of two civilians. Surely we are in Nazi Amerika.






Wednesday, July 25, 2012

@ 6:14 AM ~ Slept solid for about 5 hours. I am up and at my keyboard.

VIDEO 4/12 All Power To The People ~ http://bit.ly/QEsITY ~Uploaded by r0ll0t0masi on Apr 24, 2010

VIDEO #Anaheim Anger: Fatal police shooting sparks riots ~ http://bit.ly/QF9YUl ~ No Justice, No Peace!


VIDEOS Playlist All Power to the People! The Black Panther Party and Beyond ~ ~


Thursday, July 26, 2012
@ 7:30 AM ~ Slept pretty well last night. I went to bed early. Time is just a relative phenomena. Sometimes it races by, other times it creeps. These days the time goes by pretty quick, though I may not have any tangible results. I am reaching out to more people via Social Media.

Personal Daily Horoscope of Thursday, 26 July 2012 for Peter Lopez, born 15 November 1951
~  For the benefit of all   ~ Valid during several months: This can be a very pleasant time, although it is not very good for getting things done. You are more likely to spend time in fantasy and daydreams than in working in the everyday world. But if you are involved in any creative activity that has to develop completely inside your mind before taking physical form, this is an extremely useful influence. At its highest, it enables you to deal with people with great compassion and tenderness. In your close relationships you act for the benefit of all concerned, not only to satisfy your own needs and desires. A relationship that begins during this time has the double potential of being very spiritual or insubstantial and illusory. Time will show you whether it is a real spiritual relationship between "soul-mates" or just a delusion to that effect.

The interpretation above is for your transit selected for today:
Venus Trine Neptune, , exact at 18:44
activity period end of April 2012 until 28 July 2012

@ 12:40 PM ~ I think I got the angle for doing Videos here now. I have a good tripod and set up. Brother Gilbert V. just came by and we chatted for a few minutes. He is one of my guests that I do not mind being in my bunker. I guess I am kind of a recluse.

 @ 4:22 PM ~ Went into Blimpie's up here on the K and got a six-inch sandwich that was pretty good. Did a Video earlier.


VIDEO As Amerikan As Apple Pie ~ ~ VIA





Friday, July 27, 2012
@ 8:13 AM ~ I slept pretty well. Had some vivid dreams. See the vital need for continuing to educate people with what resources we do have available.

Personal Daily Horoscope of Friday, 27 July 2012 for Peter Lopez, born 15 November 1951

Not at all obvious ~*
During this time authority figures and close relationships, especially old ones from the past, are most likely the objects of your revolt, if you feel it necessary to rebel. You will be much more easily angered than usual, because you quickly interpret everything as a threat to your ego. Above all else, you feel that you must assert your ego in your own highly individual way. And if you have been unconscious of the need for creative change in your life, you are likely to be quite explosive. Sometimes, however, the "explosions" happen to you, which is a sign from your environment that you need to break away from something, although what that is may not be at all obvious. An accident can be the sign of frustrated ego energies transmuted into destructive powers.
The interpretation above is for your transit selected for today:
Mars Square Uranus, , exact at 18:30 
activity period from 26 July 2012 to 29 July 2012






@ 2:21 PM ~ Just came back from Gallo's place at Globe Mills. I did three videos of him. I am trying to upload all three right now via Picasa Program and will see how this computer handles them all. Iron sharpens iron.






Sabbath, July 28, 2012


VIDEO Global Liberation #1 ~ http://t.co/CEmvjUvX ~ VIA @Peta_de_Aztlan ~7/28/2012~





@ 11:06 AM ~ Man, people are so fearful and cowardly. We must make a solid commitment to Global Liberation by any means necessary. Our Enemies will never respect us and our ideals if they know we do not have the courage to stand our ground and fightback. Power will not yield to powerlessness. Strength will not give way to weakness. Don't con yourself into being scared. In the real rip-and-tear world the People's Resistance has real armed enemies who desire to wipe us off the global map.

Personal Daily Horoscope of Saturday, 28 July 2012 for Peter Lopez, born 15 November 1951

Be yourself ~
You need to be yourself now and to feel what you really are. In your relations with others, you will project much more emotionally than usual, and if some people do not like this side of you it may be necessary to reconsider your friendship with them. In love relationships, you will experience greater emotional depth than usual, and consequently your experience with a lover will be much more intense. The only danger to watch out for here is that you may be too possessive of the other person. Also you may be so wrapped up in your own feelings that you are unaware of the other's feelings.



Relations with women in general are improved by this influence. Regardless of your own sex, your experiences with them will very likely show you a great deal about yourself in a positive way.






Sunday, July 29, 2012

VIDEO Global Liberation #2 ~ http://bit.ly/NPslTg ~ VIA @Peta_de_Aztlan on Jul 29, 2012~

@ 10:38 AM ~ A quiet Sunday here. Sometimes I feel as if I am living among a bunch of sleep walkers. Folks who are just willing to make it through the day, not make waves and are happy to just stay out of the way. That's not me!

@ 11:13 PM ~ We had a pretty good CASA Meeting. There is a power in just letting people share, even ramble a bit and allow Talking Therapy to happen without interrupting people expressing themselves. For so long many of our life have been interrupted by life events. There is a great power simply in communicating, especially when it is honest from the heart.


Personal Daily Horoscope of Sunday, 29 July 2012 for Peter Lopez, born 15 November 1951 ~ Shared experiences ~ Valid during several months: Today you are likely to be in a dreamy and romantic mood, and you will seek a quiet place to spend time with someone you love. This is not a wildly erotic influence, and although good for sex, it is mainly a time for two people to quietly express their affection. You want to be with someone whom you have a lot in common with or someone who has shared your experiences. With friends, you will want to talk about old times and things that happened in the past. More than anything else, you base your relationships today upon experiences that you and others share. This is a good day to spend pleasantly at home. Domestic surroundings appeal to you and it is easy for you to express your affection.
You will have strong feelings of love for your family and relatives under this influence.




Monday, July 30, 2012
@ 6:09 AM ~ It is another Monday. I might go pay my AT&T Bill and go into Old Sacra. I generally go by how I feel at any given momment. I know I need to get out more and at least get some exercise by walking. I left and lost a cane I had awhile back. I guess it is better not to get dependent on a cane. It can be like a crutch, though it can be a real deterrent from any would-be mugger. I am glad I am as big as I am.

@ 8:40 AM ~  I am dubious about all the 2012 hype. It's perpetuation could be another fascist ploy, putting off our efforts at Global Liberation. When are we going to stop awaiting a historical event, magical miracle or Great Messiah and take responsibility for our lives? The inevitable showdown cannot be put off forever. There will be a big fight ~possibly Civil War in the USA. Let us awaken now! Hope can be a good emotion to help us hold on, for us to hope for brighter days ahead. Hope alone can be vain. Awaken!

We need to take our destiny into our own strong hands, build community infrastructure and forge working alliances now. At the same time, we need to work on our own Inner Liberation, mature and work on getting rid of our own character defects. Life is a double helix of fighting for Global Liberation and finding Inner Liberation on the axis of being here now.

Do not sit around waiting for a Messiah to come or expecting ETs to come to the rescue in this real movie of life. We need to take care of our health, be working out, arm ourselves for the storms to come and quit playing Sleeping Beauty. I am not hiding and I am not anonymous. I am alive, well and aboveground.  We have great potential we need to manifest. Power to the People! Seize the time! Namaste! Peter S. Lopez AKA @Peta_de_Aztlan ~Sacramento, California  c/s
7/30/2012 Audio Video ~Coast to Coast AM - Mental Illness & Spirituality: http://bit.ly/OlvP1b ~Published by Astraltravelex



Personal Daily Horoscope of Monday, 30 July 2012 for Peter Lopez, born 15 November 1951 Feeling sentimental Weak, transient effect: Today during the day you are under a very pleasant, light-feeling influence. You enjoy being with others and find all social contacts interesting. Most people feel very affectionate toward loved ones during this time, and there is a strong desire to support and protect those people who are important to you. But be careful not to act too possessive or to try to limit anyone's freedom. If you behave in this manner, you will experience this influence discordantly and will have trouble with your loved ones. You may feel very sentimental under this influence, for it tends to reawaken memories of the past and causes you to feel very attached to them. Also you should beware of any tendency to overindulge in food or drink.

Discipline is not one of the strong points of this influence. The interpretation above is for your transit selected for today:
Moon Square Venus, , exact at 11:18 
active only on 30 July 2012





“We, Indigenous Peoples from all regions of the world have defended our Mother Earth from the aggression of unsustainable development and the over exploitation of our natural resources by mining, logging, mega-dams, exploration and extraction of petroleum. Our forests suffer from the production of agro-fuels, bio-mass, plantations and other impositions of false solutions to climate change and unsustainable, damaging development.”

“The Green Economy is nothing more than capitalism of nature; a perverse attempt by corporations, extractive industries and governments to cash in on Creation by privatizing, commodifying, and selling off the Sacred and all forms of life and the sky, including the air we breathe, the water we drink and all the genes, plants, traditional seeds, trees, animals, fish, biological and cultural diversity, ecosystems and traditional knowledge that make life on Earth possible and enjoyable.”




Tuesday, July 31, 2012

@ 10:19 AM ~ I seriously need to get my sleeping pattern going in a good way, go to bed early enough to wake up early. I woke up early today but did not get enough sleep as I had only about 4+ hours fitful sleep. I am not a robot.

@ 12:42 AM ~ I need to go to my bunk early. I am usually up until about Midnight or around 1 in the morning and this kind of disturbs the rhythm of my waking hours. Tomorrow is a brand new month, just in the nick of time.
Nada mas ahora! Che Peta

P.S. Time is relative

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bloglink~ http://peta-de-aztlan.blogspot.com/

Twitter Link~ http://twitter.com/Peta_de_Aztlan @Peta_de_Aztlan

Humane Liberation Party Portal
~ http://help-matrix.ning.com/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Peta-Twitter-Avatar-650x566

2 comments:

  1. Looking for a job? Check out Latest jobs in Pakistan. Keep yourself up-to-date with daily job updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you paying more than $5 / pack of cigs? I buy all my cigarettes over at Duty Free Depot and this saves me over 70%.

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment with conscious love!