Monday, June 22, 2009

Checking In: Monday Morning: June 22, 2009

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well, it is Monday morning. Another day of work ahead of me. I love sleep because
in a real way sleep is sacred, it refreshes the whole being and prepares us for the
day ahead with the rest we need.

I am always going to be, first and foremost, a humane being, not identified only by
my sex, nationality, race or tribe. In fact the only real race of people is the human
race of homosapiens. That is why the very ideal of racism because one is born of
a particular ethnic group is so absurd.

I believe it is important for us to look closely at our intimate relationships in life,
especially those between us and members of the opposite sex. To me I look at
homosexuality as unnatural and a kind of perversion. Men should be intimate in
a sexual sense with women and women with men.

If one is single now and at least over eighteen (18) years, then that means that
if we have any previous intimate-sexual relationships that they failed!

We neeed to examine our lifelong failure to sustain any long-term, dare I say
it, permanent relationship. What is wrong with us?

Sure many like to play the field and pretend they are always happy doing so.
For me, my truth is that I would prefer to have at least one stable relationship
with a woman in my life, someone who I can count on, someone who is really
dependable and will be there when I need compansiohship, conversation and
to help meet my sexual-physical needs.

However, we should work on our relationship with the Creator ~ God/Goddess~
as a primary relationship. I believe in the Creator and that means the Creator
of the Cosmos. We should be in harmony with the Creator, in harmon with our
own self as a Creature of the Creator, then, strive to achieve a measure of real
harmony with others in our lives.

One of my major life activities is writing. I consider myself a creative writer and
know that it takes years of practice to get good at it. I have no book published
yet, but I am working on one.

I have been married once when I was younger at eighteen (18) years and then
I had a marriage for convenience later that was short lived. For my second
marriage I was in a transitional housing program called Mather Community Campus
out by Rancho Cordova. My second wife and I only lasted a few months, then after
we moved out into an apartment in Midtown she left me and escaped up to
Portland, Oregon. I helped her not to be homeless and had my 'save a 'ho'' cape
on.

Well, it is 6:40 AM and time to get going... Blessings to All Eyes who read this
morning blog entry. I have my system set up so I can post direct to my own
online Spiritual Journal, though it has been neglected a lot because I have a
private Spiritual Journal offlne.

I pray today is a creative, productive and prosperous day for all of us.

Let Us Come Together and Create!

Peta-de-Aztlan
Email: sacranative@yahoo.com

Sacramento, California, Aztlan
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!