Tuesday, June 16, 2009

... a triadic approach for addiction recovery is essential.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gracie Margie ~ My long term goal is to get a book out but it is a work of loving progress.... I get motivations every day as I work at a Salvation Army Emergency Shelter where there are many dry drunks and nervous dope addicts who know they must stay 'clean and sober' or be booted out onto the streets.

We need to shift consciousness to think in terms of sane and sober, not be stuck in the old terms of being 'clean and sober' (which came  from the influences of A.A. and N.A.).
-->
My eternal echo is that there can be a distinct and qualitative difference between a mere human being and a more highly evolved humane being. We are striving to create a critical mass in human consciousness here now by elevating consciousness from a lower human state to a higher humane state and mass humane consciousness.

A human being could simply be a two-legged carnivorous animal. However, a true humane being will have tender care, true concern and loving compassion for self and others. If we all begin to elevate our individual consciousness and stay aware of the vital importance of being humane towards one another it will make for a far better world than the predatory rat-eat-rat society we have today. It is objective
social conditions that must ultimately be changed and then ultimately transformed in order to combat all forms of negativism in society, beginning with our own individual consciousness. Keep growing, keep learning and keep elevating consciousness!

We are ultimately triune beings in the trinity of the mind-body-soul. Thus any wholistic treatment approach to curing drug addiction must factor in our triune beingness as a critical methodology and learning pedagogy.

Come Together and Create!
Peta-de-AztlanEmail: sacranative@yahoo.com
Sacramento, California, Aztlan




From: Margie Fincham <mfincham@att.net>
To: Peta-de-Aztlan <sacranative@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 8:24:57 AM
Subject: Re: Link to Progressive Recovery Today!


Hola Peta,
WOW, I am impressed by your blog.  I didn't take time to read the whole article but the first two items and scanned the rest.  What a wonderful explanation and impetus for someone who is searching for help or researching the cause and treatment of drug addiction.  I have been fascinated by the topic for a long time because of the serious myths related to opioids and pain management.  We definitely could have some interesting conversations on the topic.  I absolutely believe that your triadic approach for addiction recovery is essential. 
Let me pose a question.  Do you think that there is conflict in the term "human being"?  Doesn't "human" connotate that there is a "being"?  When referring to "living being" the connotation refers to a more general category with unspecified species or grouping of living things.  Everytime I see the term human being used, I ponder the useage.  Long story behind the question.
Lots to do today.  My family--and there are a bunch of us, four kids and spouses, ten grands--are going to So. CA for my oldest grandson's graduation from high school.  He is going into the Marines in July so we are all gathering together at my daughter's home for a three day event.  We haven't done anything like this for about 15 years. 
Keep up your good work, as I am certain you will.
Solo el amor prevalece,
Margie Fincham, RN, MSN, GCNS
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:53 AM
Subject: Re: Link to Progressive Recovery Today!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
http://prorecovery.blogspot.com/

Come Together and Create!

Peta-de-AztlanEmail: sacranative@yahoo.com
Sacramento, California, Aztlan






From: Margie Fincham <mfincham@att.net>
To: sacranative@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 10:24:36 PM
Subject: Emails


I'm sorry Peta/Peter.  I should have read all my emails before I answered the first one.  You did answer the question that I asked.  What type of writing do you do online?  I also enjoy writing as you can see and have written articles for Spectrum several years ago related to the senior population. 
If you would be interested in investigating the best vitamins, check out the organic Nutrilite variety.  They are sold through the Amway Global company and I think are the best quality and combinations.  I visited one of their farms in So. CA many years ago and also went through their manufacturing plant.  It sounds like you are working at taking good care of yourself.
Yikes, it is way past my bedtime.  Now that you have my email address--yes I also have several--you can email me directly.
Solo el amor prevalece,
Margie Fincham, RN, MSN, GCNS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!