Sunday, September 05, 2010

Blog Post: Sunny Sunday ~ September 5, 2010


@9:09 AM ~ Am taking my time this morning, enjoying my solitude, sitting here a lá natural and watching CNN News (one of my favorite channels, considering my options here in the United States). I need to take my vitamins right now, do some chores, but I thought I would check in here. Writing therapy is one of my favorite therapies.

@11:27 AM ~ Many of us have to learn better how to express ourselves, how to go with the flow and not let others hinder or handicap your right to freedom of expression, freedom of speech, freedom of creativity.

Now that I am unemployed I feel more liberated from having to self-censor myself in my writing online. There were some times when I was writing stuff online that I had to be mindful of what I was conveying. In the end it did not serve me well and I suspect Management at Salvation Army was distantly monitoring my activity online. I admit it, I am a straight up radical in reactionary times when so many are afraid of being unpatriotic while our rights are being trampled upon every day. Humane rights are survival rights; survival needs are humane rights. If we do not dare to speak up for our humane-survival rights then maybe we are not worthy of these rights, maybe we are not advocating for our rights enough, maybe we are being too passive, too meek and too weak in our expressing and exhibiting our basic humane-survival rights.

@6:15 PM ~ Just awaiting the time when I feel it is good to go to the CASA 12-Steps Meeting at Sally's. The truth is that my whole philosophy about sobriety, recovery and even spirituality has dramatically changed over time. We should just go ahead and legalize drugs, or at least not cage anyone because they partake of drugs. Drugs are another racket for the rich criminals, cartels and syndicates to get richer ~ a fascist form of population control.

@9:10 PM ~ Our CASA 12-Steps Meeting went well, though it was a small group. Usually around the 1st of the month and about a week after a lot of folks at the shelter are 'out and about', some indulging in substances that are not healthy for them. It comes with the turf. I heard a some concerns by a few clients about happenings around there. Suffice it to say that the shelter there needs clear direction, meaningful management and the clients still continue to need a lot of one-on-one/group counseling.

So many needs of the people are not simply material needs, but psychic-spiritual needs, matters of the heart. People need to involve themselves with examining their lives up to the present situation they are in now. People need a clear picture and better understanding of the reasons 'why' they are in the life situations that they are in. It is not simply giving people a fish, but teaching how to fish and where to fish in a given environment with the right equipment.



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


VIDEO: Malcolm X - Ballot or Bullet 

TheJaredWilcurt | November 23, 2006
"The Ballot or The Bullet" was a speech by Malcolm X mostly about black nationalism delivered April 12, 1964 in Detroit, Michigan. This speech is in the public domain. Originally obtained from the Vincent Voice Library at Michigan State University.

The transcript of this speech is now built into this youtube video. However, due to the recording quality, youtube's auto-sync loses it's place throughout the video. Clicking on the transcript button under video will allow you to follow along on your own however.

If you'd like to edit the timing, feel free > http://thejaredwilcurt.com/temp/mxbb.sbv
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Free_Gaza___Part_2_by_Delt4


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!