Sunday, November 11, 2007

11-11-07:...As Days Come and Go...

>>
Sunday, November 10, 2007
>>
Marie-and-Peta-Collage
>>
Today was a good day, as days come and go. Last night I spent here at the Gregg residence where Sister Barbara and Brother John live near the Seavey Circle Housing Project in an apartment complex called Land Park Woods off Vallejo Way, a relative short distance from Broadway . I called Cousin Mark earlier this evening. I am still bouncing back between his place and here.

My gal Marie is doing the night shift on a volunteer basis at Sally's. I am thinking that I am going to pull this blog down so it will not be easily accessed by just anyone, though whatever is on the Internet is actually up for grabs when one knows where to grab at. It is an issue that though Marie and I are good friends that this could cause complications for me in the work realm. Besides I like to have a little discretion when it comes to certain matters.

Actually, this blog has become more of a routine in terms of my posting onto it on a periodic basis, though it now has some factors and elements that I do not really want certain specific people to check out. It actually now functions as a kind of journal for me that I can easily access from anywhere that I have Internet Access and provides a kind of pressure release valve for me with a therapeutic element.

My CASA 12-Steps Meeting went well today. Sister Juanita gave me a ride home from the CASA Meeting to here. Her and I have not chatted for what seems like a long time. We discussed love, spiritual growth and personal relationships in general. She is one sister with whom I can openly discuss certain matters without it getting messed up with intimate stuff that would ruin our friendship.

Tomorrow is Veteran's Day. Time for dreamland for me... Tomorrow will be a brand new day! ~PSL
>>>
Chakras
>>>
<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>
  • +Peta-de-Aztlan+ An Open Journal=
    http://peta-de-aztlan.blogspot.com/

  • Humane-Rights-Agenda Blog
    http://humane-rights-agenda.blogspot.com/
    <>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please Comment with conscious love!