Monday, November 12, 2007

Response to Liliya from Peter: 11-12-07


Note: Yup... I think I will keep up a communication line here!
>>
Lady_Liliya
>>
Liliya...again
>>>
Lady_Liliya
>>>


November 12, 2007 @11:01 AM
Hola Liliya ~ Well the plot here thickens...
You are beautiful in appearance and if you have the intelligence to match you will go far in life, provided you cling to basic ethics, morals, values and humane principles. I am a humane rights activist. You never did tell me where you got my Email from?!?


Maybe a young handsome businessman in New York would be more suited for you. I am a Chicano/Latino of Native-indigenous descent. I have brownish skin and in Amerika there is a lot of racism against non-White people, though many hide it.

I saw your pictures and when time allows I may post them to my blog journal located here:
http://peta-de-aztlan.blogspot.com/

Knowing languages is a power and your being English-liberate is a power that will hold you well as time goes by! I myself am not looking for Mrs. Right nor could I in good conscience lie or mislead an innocent heart.

You are so far far away from me that it seems nearly impossible, but with God all is possible.

I am not a horny ol' man and can probably get just about any woman that I set my eyes on given the timing, circumstances and the Lord's amazing grace. But I am not in the market nowadays.

I plan to spend a lot of my time these days writing because I have a gift that I need to pursue in order to make a living from my writing, help to educate others and raise global consciousness in general.

Right now I am seeing a gal, we are intimately involved and we get along good, though at times she can be dysfunctional. If all works out well, she will be leaving to a transitional housing program here in this area. We do not live together and we are not going to live together in the foreseeable future.

The ideal of meeting someone online is always full of elements of deceit and betrayal. It takes time to get to know someone... my time itself is precious to me. Thus I will transfer all this to my Blog so as not to waste writing time and not lose these words altogether.

Be careful about trusting anyone. I hope this is not a spam scam. If it is not, I do appreciate you caring and sharing. Have you not made other contacts on this side of the Atlantic Ocean?? With you looks alone you can just about call any guy you want. In fact, you are most likely too good for me. All in all, I have lived an honest life and strive to be honest in all my relations nowadays. I cannot afford to lie, cheat or deceive.

I am who and what I am. If you want complete faithfulness find a fool or buy a dog. Rare is the man who never looks at a beautiful woman with lust in his heart. ~Keep Loving, Your Friend Peter

P.S. In the future, maybe we can chat via Instant Message if you have the technology. I want to know about social conditions in Russia, the plight of the homeless refugees, political contacts, good websites that are understandable in English and all about you!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Liliya <galimtoy@yanzex.net> wrote:

Hello again..I just want to add few things... I think last time I wrote you not all my thoughts... My mind is always in a mess when I write you because it's hard to write everything to somebody who is so far away. I don't remember if I wrote last time I've never been married, don't have kids but I love them and they love me! I And I want to tell you that I always wanted to find an older man.

Why? I have two answers..

Firstly, I think older men are much more serious and they can take care of me, they are more experienced in life and can teach me many things. Have you heard a saying "The older the violin, the sweeter the music"? I believe in it... I think I'm not that young already but I don't have much experience in life and I want to have someone who has more experience in life then me.

Secondly... maybe I'm not right about it... but I want to be honest

I've always had such worry... if I marry a man nearly my age...
and after some years I will become not that young and beautiful... I think it's more hard for a woman to be attractive then for a man... and he will find a younger mistress and I will become very miserable.

I don't want my man to be unfaithful. I know I can be faithful to my man and I will never cheat on him.

But this is just my worries. This is not my goal. Please tell me if
you think you will love your woman at any age and not find a younger one? Can you be faithful?

Also I want to tell you that I learned english in university, so I don`t use any translators, and I can speak english as good as I write on it.

I hope we will have no problems in communications. I feel that
you are very nice man I really want to meet you. If you will not like me or something else we can be just friends.

I hope I will get my work visa soon in Moscow and all documents and I come to you! I don't have any area limits with this visa so I can work where I want. I don`t know exact day of my arrival, but as soon as I will know I will write it to you.

And one more thing.. i'm sending you some more photo.
On one I try to blow at candles :-) (At me birthday recently was)
>>>

>>>
You know, I'm just trying to be honest with you and write you all my thoughts on different issues. Please be always honest with me also.... I will write you later, I will look if I have more nice photos to send you. Have a good day!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 09:30:51 +0300
From: "Liliya"
To: "Peter S. Lopez de-Aztlan"
Subject: Re: it`s hilary

Hello, its me again!! I just wanted to tell you hi!!
I decided to send you more photos, I hope you will like it.
On first I read the book, English author Joanne Rowling - "Harry Potter", it

was very interesting. And on another photos is me listening music and
I am at an exhibition of children's pictures. By the way my sister draws very well.

I think you are interested that I don`t have a boyfriend, because all
men here look on my appearance and I want somebody who will look inside me.

and.........one picture....sexy.... :-)
but.... I'm not info taking naked photos!

I really apologize if you think now I'm not a good girl...
I hope you don't think so. Please let me know and
I will write you more if I'm forgiven for sending this pic!!!

I hope you will answer this email and we will try to get to know each other better!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAh!!!! I'm so ashamed to send this
pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kisses, Liliya

P.S I would like to know more about you. Write me.
I also want to see your different photos and hope to know you better!
I will write you long e-mail about everything later!
I'm impatiently waiting for your answer!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> Hola! I am sitting here at home right now. Are you from Sacramento?
> WHere did you find my Email Address at? Just testing...Blessings, Peta
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> hilary wrote:
> Hi,
> i am here sitting in the internet caffe. Found your email and
> decided to write. I am 25 y.o.girl.
> I have a picture if you want. No need to reply here as
> this is not may email. Write me at ahilary6@thegloveworks.info
> +++++++++++++++++++++
__________________________________________________
Attachments
Photos:
88.jpg (29k) [View]
229.jpg (18k) [View]
chitayu.jpg (18k) [View]
kushayu.jpg (38k) [View]
>>>
Liliya
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Your picture is pretty... which one are you? on the left side? You are wise to know that true beauty must also be on the inside where our soul dwells.

I am what and who I am. As far as employment I am a Counselor at the Salvation Army Homeless Shelter in Sacramento. I hope you are telling the truth and I am trustful by nature. ~ Brother Peter
&>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Liliya wrote: Hello from PRETTY!!! It was very nice to receive a message from you!

it is my first time I try to correspondence with man in internet world.
I do hope you will be enough patient to understand my writing.

I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I don`t
have big secrets. The thing is that I will work abroad for three months or so and I would like to meet a nice man to be my guide or just be good friend to spend time with.I think that it is hard enough to live in foreign town without friends and also I have never been abroad. I am from so small town here in Rusian Federation,I am afraid to be lost.

I want to see real life and it is impossible to see without person who knows all sides of the life. It doesn`t matter what age is he or what is his eyes color, I just want to know that he is kind and open-hearted inside.

I don't want to live in Rusian Federation because I have not any chances here,it is hardly possible to explain it by the first time but I want you to know my plans. In Ru ssia many young girls also want to start a new life abroad, so many of them used a special program "W ork and travel" for young people who wants to work abroad. I also decided to do so and to use it. This program just helps to register documents and gives suitable work in any state (town) of USA, Canada or Europa (or other big country) .

I just need to choose.I already started to register documents and now I need to decide in which city I want to work.

I`m 26 years old and I`m not afraid of work (I shall work as the
seller in shop or cafe of a fast food).

I think it is the right way for me, I am lost here, and I think
that I look pretty enough to find a better place. I never been
abroad so I decided to find a friend abroad and make his city to be my destination. I want to repeat the same way,it is my only chance to change my life.

I am full of plans and different dreams. I have light brown hair and grey-blue eyes. I think I look very good, but first of all I want to be beautiful inside.

I do hope that you will be not disappointed to meet me in the real
life if we will meet.

Well,I will close this letter and I do hope to get your reply.

I will leave my town in a few days or so (I can't tell you everything exactly right now) and I would like to be sure that I have a man who waits for me there. I will work all day and I would like to find a man to spend all free time together to get to know each other better.

if you have any interest to meet me I will be more than happy to meet you too. My be it sounds silly but I just don't want to be
alone in the evenings, and I want to be sure in advance that somebody waits for me!

I think that my e-mail starts to be too long so I will tell you all
details about me and my life that you would like to know in next
e-mails if you will like my pictures and will want to meet me! I send my different photos.

On one I with my sister, and on others I on walk in a wood.
By the way, this galimtoy@yanzex.net is my personal e-mail adress, so pls write me here ok?

With best regards Liliya (this is my real name)!
&>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hola! I am sitting here at home right now. Are you from Sacramento? WHere did you find my Email Address at? Just testing...Blessings, Peta
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
hilary wrote:

Hi,
i am here sitting in the internet caffe. Found your email and
decided to write. I am 25 y.o.girl.

I have a picture if you want. No need to reply here as
this is not may email. Write me at ahilary6@thegloveworks.info
++++++++++++++
Come Together and Create!
Peter S. Lopez ~aka:Peta
Sacramento, California, Aztlan
Email: sacranative@yahoo.com

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Humane-Rights-Agenda/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NetworkAztlan_News/

http://www.networkaztlan.com/
C/S
__________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!