Monday, June 02, 2008

Response to Shyann: FYI: [+Peta-de-Aztlan+!] Tata Back In Sacra!

Monday, June 2, 2008 ~ @8:00 AM Hola Shyann ~ Buenos dias!
I appreciate your response and will let Roberto {Tata} know about it when I see him. He needs to get back into recovery, a strong recovery, in order for him to spiritually advance. While he was locked up I sent him one of my articles:
 
On the Tragedy of Chronic Relapse:
 
Today is a brand new day. We need to learn how to use the Power of the Internet better in our Ministries. Naturally, my main Ministry is helping homeless recovering addicts get into and stay into recovery with CASA and in other ways, then, proceeding to work on Spiritual Liberty. Physical sobriety and recovery is never enough for our Spirits. We must be free and liberated!
 
Nowadays, I am the Moderator for several progressive groups, belong to other groups, have several blogs for different purposes, post news articles and have a Flickr Account @
 
 
I first got online heavy when I was at Mather Community Campus and have usually been online since 2000. My online recovery sponsor and cyber friend is Doctor Linda, an envronmental scientist who lives in Jerusalem; I have met and known several people offline in real life who I first 'met' online and there have been other advantages, especially in terms of spreading meaningful Messages, sharpening my writing skills and reaching out to others in ways that would of been impossible without the Power of the Internet.
 
My cyber Sister Shelita from Australia sent me a Link to a online Group that I joined yesterday:
 
I wish we all had Internet Access for educational reasons, to help raise our spiritual consciousness and to pass on knowledge to others in  our day-to-day lives.
 
2 Chronicles 1:10 ~ Give me now wisdom and knowledge, that I may go out and come in before this people: for who can judge this thy people, that is so great?
 
I get bummed out with the mean spirit of you know who at work, refuse to kiss ass to the Dictator and will be keeping my eyes open for a better employment position. Eventually I want to publish at least one book and make a living from my writings. However, I am a really tortuously slow writer.
 
I think it is sad that some folks have all these claims years of sobriety but have not even written an article about it all in order to others to learn from their experiences.
 
I saw Sister Brenda yesterday and she is doing well and is healthy. All things considered, though she is still too skinny! I have attached a few pictures for you.
Blessings, Prayers and Revelations ~ Tu Hermano Peta
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
 
 
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Adelita Ville <v.adelita@yahoo.com> wrote:
 
hello my brother in Christ tell, Tata that it is good to hear he is doing well. I hope to see him soon, tell him i send my love & prayers his way and keep the faith!!! your  Native American sister in Christ Jesus.

"Peter S. Lopez de-Aztlan" <sacranative@yahoo.com> wrote:
Peta-de-Aztlan <sacranative@yahoo.com> wrote:
 
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 22:28:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: Peta-de-Aztlan <sacranative@yahoo.com>
To:
sacranative@yahoo.com
Subject: [+Peta-de-Aztlan+ Blog: An Open Journal!] Tata Back In Sacra!


June 1, 2008 ~ Today, on my way to a CASA Meeting at Sally's, I went by the Cabana Motel and saw my Baby Brother Bobby ~ Tata ~ up in Room 42.

It was good to see him after he had been locked up for four months at Rio Consumnes Correctional Center (The Ranch). So now it is up to him to count his blessings and make the most of himself for himself and for the people who truly care about him.


That's Tata up  there!

Tata on landing

Tata in Room 42 at Cabana Motel

Tata - my 'Baby' Brother


Later on he showed up at our CASA Meeting. It was chaired by Sister Angel who gave a good strong testimony about her struggles and recovery from addiction after enduring a hard raising. Tata mentioned how we are good people, not bad. Indeed, we are not bad people, but ill people trying to get well.

We can and will overcome our various addictions. There is a cure, a wholistic cure that can help us all. Keep the faith, love the Creator and just do it one day at a time.
~Brother Peta
<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>
+Peta-de-Aztlan+ An Open Journal=
http://peta-de-aztlan.blogspot.com/
 
Humane-Rights-Agenda Blog
http://humane-rights-agenda.blogspot.com/
<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>
--
Posted By Peta-de-Aztlan to
+Peta-de-Aztlan+ Blog: An Open Journal! at 6/01/2008 10:13:00 PM
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
Join Up! Fight the Good Fight!
 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 


<><><><><><><><><><>
Come Together and Create!
Peter S. Lopez ~ aka:Peta
Sacramento, California, Aztlan
Email: sacranative@yahoo.com

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Humane-Rights-Agenda/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NetworkAztlan_News/


http://www.networkaztlan.com/
C/S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!