Tuesday, September 09, 2008

September 9, 2008: The Day I Proposed to Georgia 'Peach' Graham


P-P-Proposed

From my Spiritual Journal of September 2008

@7:14 PM ~ Peach and I have just returned from the UC Davis Campus, west of Sacramento where we had a sweet picnic that Peach had specially prepared. It has been a lovely cool day.

Proposal-Tree

We ate, discreetly smoked tobacco and laid down on our little brown blanket. We were by a young oak tree, laying down for a bit, then I sat up by her and asked her, “Will you marry me?”

She said, “Yes, I will.” Then we kissed to seal the deal. It was between 4 and 4:30 PM.

For us, I believe it was a great relief for we had been talking about the ‘M’ word and I wanted to do what I felt was right and good for the both of us. I love her, she loves me and we are great company for each other. I did not have an engagement ring to give her, but I did not want to wait any longer. The ring is in our hearts and knowing that we truly love each other, have learned a lot about each other this last month and love being together in pure love. It is a rare love blessed by God's amazing grace!

I feel that we have qualitatively changed the nature of our relationship for the better, have made it more serious and we have pledged a commitment to each other to get married sometime next year.

I definitely need to get a better paying job, think more responsibly and do more to become more financially stable and secure for the both of us. Alas, money is the bottom line and is a defense to help us weather the storms of life. Plus, we both need to continue to work on our spiritual healing and our general wholistic health. Indeed, I have long known that good health is the greatest wealth!

I know I will do well having her as my wife through thick and thin. In the end I know we will win in this war of life and in a way we have already won. Lord I truly love this beautiful creature of the Creator!

Peach by the Picnic Lunchbag at UCD Campus

Her name is Georgia 'Peach' Graham. Before long her name will be Georgia Graham Lopez or Mrs. Peter S. Lopez, but she will always be my succulent 'Peach'.

Peach and Peta by Campus Union

<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>
  • +Peta-de-Aztlan+ An Open Journal=
    http://peta-de-aztlan.blogspot.com/

  • Humane-Rights-Agenda Blog
    http://humane-rights-agenda.blogspot.com/
    <>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please Comment with conscious love!