Saturday, October 15, 2011

Journal: October 1-15, 2011 @Peta_de_Aztlan

Link Here~ http://bit.ly/r2AEak
http://free-slideshow.com/screens/peaceful_nature/rainbow-lake.jpg

Sabbath, October 01, 2011
@10:37 AM ~Now at Sacra Central Library. I am now considering staying at Carol's Place for another month, but my decision as to move now or not is not entirely in my hands. I would like to go to Shasta Hotel but I would need less than $400 + $250 for Rent Deposit. Plus, once I move out of Carol's Place I would have to pay for my food. I am comfortable there to a point, despite the occasional insanities there by the residents.

@2:00 PM ~ Think I will leave the library for now. I have been wanting to write an article but the allure of Internet and Twitter keeps bringing me back. Online work in comparison to Offline work. Plus, I am just feeling a little restless here now.

@3:41 PM ~ Decided to stop at The Temple coffee shop while headed back to Carol's Place. Got online in the WIFI Zone here inside to check my Bank of America Account. I got my 2nd SSI Check and have enough in my account to move into the Shasta Hotel. I will still take my time, live consciously in the here and now. Mas manana. ~Che Peta

Monday, October 3, 2011
@1:20 AM ~ I am now at The Temple Cafe shop. The Sacra Central Library is closed today. I  will pay $121.87 for one more week at Carol's Place, then I should be cleared to move into the Shasta Hotel. Sondra from Globe Mills sent a response in relation to my Shasta Application. She suggested a deal for me to return to renting at Globe Mills but in general it is simpler for me just to go into the Shasta where I do not have to worry about paying any utilities.

My goal is to be as independent at possible right now. I need my solitude to work on my inner self, my own wholistic growth and to concentrate on my various writings. There is other stuff that went on and happened but I will not bore with details.

Our CASA 12-Steps Meeting went well last night. Toro and Brother Eric showed up. plus there were a few others. Yesterday was Sunday, October 2nd so a lot of people were not around. Sad but true that around the first of the month those folks who are in the local homeless refugee matrix get a little bit of cash and are off and running ~to the dope man , to the local liquor store and if possible for a night or so at a local hotel. Maybe this seems prejudice but for those of us in the know it is a monthly cycle, especially in relation to attending 12-Steps meetings.

For me life is about going with the flow, being aware of the here and now of existence and doing what I can to raise revolutionary consciousness in general.

Tuesday, October 04, 2011
@11:06 AM ~ Here now at Sacra Central Library, making through another day here upon Mother Earth.

We have a few new folks at Carol's Place. All that is needed for me to move into the Shasta Hotel is for them to get a form back from Globe Mills where I use to stay at, then I will make the rent and deposit arrangements for me to move in and up. I would not mind being again at Globe Mills, but I will be more into the heart of life at the Shasta Hotel.

Wednesday, October 5th, 2011
@11:28 AM ~ It is still kind of hard for me to believe right now but I now have the keys to my new apartment right across the hall from where I use to live at Globe Mills Senior Housing. I feel truly blessed my God's grace. Ms. Sondra B. ~our Property Manager there~ said that God has my back. I need to really pay even more closer attention to events before me and as they unfold in my life.

These last few months it has been a long journey for me going through the shelter matrix again, requiring a lot of inner personal strength, heartfelt prayers and fortitude with my faith. The apartment I will be moving into does not now have a stick of furniture. I will make it through and get it going with the continued help and support of the Creative Positive Forces of the Cosmos via Creator, all my guardian angels and helpers who will come my way.

@12:46 PM ~ Right now I feel emotionally drained. I really felt nervous this morning. Sometimes I get anxiety to the point where I feel a little panicky for no apparent reason. I wonder if it is others who are thinking about me or just my own superstitions about stuff. I am a bit hungry right now, will take advantage of available food while I can at Carol's Place. I know it is still going to be hard in some key ways, life is often a constant struggle for me just to meet my basic needs. I just do appreciate having my own place again back at Globe Mills again. God is good.

I guess I will end back to Carol's Place and see what is cooking. God Bless the Creator!

Saturday, October 08, 2011


@6:11 PM ~ Here I am at Globe Mills again! It has been quite a hard long journey from when I moved out of here in late May of this year of 2011. I had to move, could not pay rent, went into the local VOA Shelter on A Street, went to Guest House, applied for SSI as being disabled, then, went to Carol’s Place from where I moved out today. So here I am right across the hall from where I was at, but I am a lot more mature and seasoned. It has been extremely difficult but I have grown in spiritual ways that were important for me to mature into as a humane being.

I do not have the slightest doubt that there is a Creator God, or whatever term you wish to use in reference to the Great I Am.

@7:51 ~ Just came up from Globe Mills computer room, on the ground floor in the back. This will be my first night here this time around. Before my apartment windows faced the east where I had some extremely beautiful sunrise views as the Sun rises in the east. Now my windows face the west from here and it is still a great view, especially being up here on the 5th Floor ~ I kind of consider it a penthouse view. I would find it hard to always live on the street level again. I have had my times on the street level. It can be hard coming up in life from the street level, especially if life has tossed you to the street curb.

There is a lot of commotion being generated in the consciousness of American people as a result of the #Occupy_Wall_Street Movement. This is a crazy country. One cannot easily imagine from where the next social movement will manifest. I still believe there is a need for hard core leadership, a common humane rights agenda and masses who are willing to take to the streets to protest and demand their rights as human beings. Then too we need to take a look and examine what exactly makes up a movement. The term ‘movement’ kind of means a uniformity and it moves in the same general direction with a mass of people. Eventually there is a basic need for basic infrastructure. Someone has to supply the basic human services needed for an on-going mass movement. People’s needs continue to be paramount in all forward looking mass movements.

I am still in a process of defining myself and this whole process of self-definition may be going on throughout my whole life. I am reminded of the African proverb: I AM WE. I first read that in Brother Huey P. Newton’s autobiography entitled REVOLUTIONARY SUICIDE! I myself would not ever commit any kind of suicide or consciously engage in suicidal behavior as I did in my old decrepit dope fiend days. It has already been a long life for me. I hope to live many more years, especially with new technological breakthroughs in the medical fields, including brain science.

Sunday, October 09, 2011
@10:03 AM ~ It is my first day awakening here in my new apartment. I slept well and dutifully took my Seroquel of 50 MG last night before sleep. I am feeling good, a little sore and know I need to do more yoga as a daily practice. My Spirit is feeling fine, though I have a little anxiety about how this will all work out. We must have faith in Creator God and know that he will provide as we trust in His Will for us. We must use our own personal will with conscious awareness as we strive to keep our will in harmony with the Creator’s will for us all.

http://files.myopera.com/Milano1/albums/4371672/1280x960%20Freedom%20Ernesto%20Che%20Guevara.jpg

On this day October 9th in 1967 Che Guevara, social revolutionary and guerrilla strategist was executed in La Higuera, Vllegrande, Bolivia by CIA trained Bolivian soldiers. A relevant strategy should be based upon ‘concrete analyses of concrete conditions’, not subjective analyses alone. The question of the role of violence hovers like a terrible specter over revolutionary strategy, that is, when to use violence and when to not use violence. Violence is the last desperate method in a given situation after all legal and peaceful methods of struggle have clearly been exhausted and the tangible alternative is to either utilize violence to achieve our general aims or to give up on the on-going people’s struggle for true liberation from the misery of poverty under corporate-monopoly capitalism and surrender to endless suffering. We must oppose all forms of defeatism. We have the righteousness of our basic ideals, the numerical mass majority of the population and the people’s survival interests at stake in this war of life.

http://geopolicraticus.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/delacroix_liberty.jpg

We do not love violence, but neither will we accept our collective destruction by the dark forces of evil without putting up resistance, even if only in the form of armed self-defense. We will not allow ourselves to be killed without a ferocious fight against fascist repression. We will consciously utilize all forms of peaceful resistance to repression and there are many forms of peaceful resistance available to us now, especially when we stimulate our active imagination.

The role of violence in revolutionary war is not an either-or equation. It must be seen in the light of prevailing concrete social circumstances in a given situation and only utilized with a good understanding of the true nature of social violence and its catastrophic consequences. The violence of the forces of resistance against repression can initiate a vicious circle of violence that can escalate in succeeding spirals of military warfare. The people’s vanguard elements must not be rash and be infected by the anarchy of left-wing adventurism. We must be humane, rational and practical in all matters that impact on innocent lives. People’s lives are at stake.

http://toppun.com/Great-Quotes/Anti-War-Quotes/Anti-War-Quote-Peace-Sign-87_small.gif

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhePN3MwDb01WlHQrf4C_N1fQgbI-0eGWwf4x_2a9XB1_o55rxB55jdjql4GfmL67ifap3gRivYgc3npN_bPW6mnH8TMF8ByohbYxEx7VBTA_KjJZndXGUqzy4LJC-5nybiN_Lf/s1600/war_room.jpg

We need to re-define our concepts related to war and politics. War and politics are interrelated and intertwined with each other. Recall Mao’s dictum: war is politics with bloodshed and politics is war without bloodshed. We want to avoid any form of useless bloodshed. Leadership has a responsibility to inspire leadership in those who are followers of leadership so that we can rise above the social contradiction between leaders and those who are led. Ideally, each of us should be self-motivated, be the leaders of our own individual lives and strive to reach a common consensus with others who want to participate in the people’s class struggle.

Do not be misled by debatable concepts. At its core our collective struggle is still a class struggle, in fact, it is a class war. It is a class between the two main classes in present-day class society: the ‘haves’ and the ‘have-nots’.

Revolutionary theory is a guide to action and must be tested in revolutionary practice so that it becomes more and more relevant in light of a given situation before us here now. There is no grand blueprint for us to follow. Yes, history is a guide to action, but it is only a guide to help give us vision. Even our own inner perceptions and interpretations of history can vary.

We must constantly study the immediate situation before us, be flexible in applying our set of tactics and be willing to change our tactics in the light of changed circumstances. Incorrect theory can lead to the lost of innocent lives who follow us and cause irreparable damage to the validity of our revolutionary war. There is no Magic Book or New Bible that can definitively instruct us as to how to progress in our war. We can have a General Plan of Action we must formulate together, but there is no set formula applicable to all situations. Stop looking for the Holy Grail. We must seize the time and make up our minds to actively engage in revolutionary war in order to bring about a global-wide humane revolution.

http://www.anunews.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/aa-American-empire-map-of-bases-around-world.jpg

We can define our common enemies as the Amerikan Empire and its integrated fascist components. It upholds and protects monopoly-corporate capitalism and ultimately ensures its survival by the savage use of raw, brute force: violence against all its class and cultural opponents. It utilizes violence as a last resort or sometimes to destroy any new revolutionary threat to its survival at an early stage of historical development. Kill it before it grows, before its seeds take root, before it blossoms in the sunshine of love, truth and harmony. Our enemies are fully aware, scientific and mercilessly counter-revolutionary. Recall: the ultimate aim of totalitarian fascism is to destroy all genuine revolutionary consciousness. They are afraid of free-thinking minds, afraid of soul-searching beings, afraid of able-bodied humane beings who question madness, question insanity and question the inhumanity of those evil ones now ‘in power and secure’.

@12:15 PM ~ As for myself, I must remain aware of my prevailing mood, in tune with my feelings and avoid any extremity of being either manic or depressed. I know I need to work on my bi-polar symptoms and not be scattered out in my inner consciousness. Many people think they are cleverly multi-tasking when in fact they are scattered and confused without conscious awareness. As a rule, it is best for me to do one thing at a time, stay focused on the here and now of connected reality.

@4:17 PM ~ Now at Sacra Central Library. Went by Cesar Chavez Plaza and checked out the Occupy Sacramento gathering. Link on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/#!/OccupySacto

There was a group that was lightly moderated. Folks were making statements, asking questions and it was a good round of democratic discussion. I made a statement that I was born and raised in Sacramento, that revolution was the ultimate solution and the Sacra City Council should be presented with the notion of them accepting the U.S. Bill of Rights in order to give people the right to peacefully assemble without being arrested.

I have a CASA 12-Steps Meeting this evening at 7 PM. My Companero Toro is going to be there and I am looking forward to it.

Monday, October 10, 2011
@9:58 AM ~ I slept well. I do recognize that I was in a semit-manic state when I moved out of here in late May. I had to give away or toss away a lot of my stuff. Some of it I had in the apartments of a few friends here at Globe Mills. Nonetheless some stuff so far is just missing. Nevertheless, I appreciate what I have here now, especially my sane sobriety and Spiritual Communion with Creator.

My Friend Mikey B. is planning to be over in a bit. We are going to go to Safeway and get a few items. I will keep it as simple as possible. It is drizzling right now, but the rain should not melt us.

I naturally find that the more I write the better I get ~the smoother the flow of my writing. I need to just let it flow and not be constantly going back and editing trying to make it all perfect. Just opening up and sharing my thoughts, opinions and ideals to whoever reads my words. I appreciate it when someone checks out my Blog, but hardly anyone ever leaves a comment. Nonetheless, so much of this is for my own personal purposes, especially self-clarification.

Much of the chaos and confusion in the world is because we do not really have a good understanding of ourselves in terms of our own drives, motivations and true inner aspirations. How do we obtain our survival needs without causing any harm to others? When is enough, enough?

@12:09 PM ~ Mikey and I went to Safeway. I got some foodstuffs, including two big cans of ham. He went back to Carol’s Place and I am here in my new sanctuary feeling truly blessed. Life is war, a struggle and I will continue to do what I have to do to survive in good form.

I re-met a guy who knew me named Mike on the Light Rail. Some folks may take slight offense when I do not remember their name, though they remember mine. I have met thousands of people these last several years. Mike is aware of the urgent need for fundamental social change to transform power relationships in society. The masses are gradually starting to wake up to the merciless greed of the monopoly-corporate ruling class spearheaded by the Amerikan Empire.

@1:17 PM ~ I am pondering about what I should write or not write about onto this online journal for all the online world to see or whatever vagrant happens to land on this website. I certainly do not want to type anything that could boomerang on me or those I care about in the future. It is a truism that we can be as sick as our secrets, though there are some secrets that one must naturally take to the grave. For example, there are no statute of limitation on homicide. I will never forget when a brother from LA confessed to a murder he got away with a CASA 12-Steps Meeting. Yes, common sense is often a rare quality.

I have found that as I expose my own Inner Self ~including my fears, anxieties and insecurities~ that I strike a chord in the consciousness of others. I have no foolish fear of self-exposure in regards to the high ideals and valid principles I hold dear. I am willing to die for a righteous cause that I believe in, such as global revolution. I am willing to risk my life based upon a valid enduring principle. We share our experience, strength and hope with each other in order to help give courage to others so they can find it in their souls to do the same. Courage emboldens courage. Iron sharpens iron.

@3:47 PM ~ Went to SPCA Thrift Store earlier and got a few items. It was nice being able to use my VISA Card. Bought two books. MUSES, MADMEN, and PROPHETS by Daniel B. Smith and The Wheel of Life by Elizabeth Kubler-Ross, M.D.

@8:42 PM ~ Just got off my mobile phone with El Gallo, who is miles away from here in Amador County. We talked about the Occupy Movement or phenomena, how it is growing, expanding and creating more of a mass change in the consciousness of many people. I need to Email him tomorrow with details about his new Blog called Firebrand8.

We are getting better, getting stronger and getting to be more confident about our own capacity to change connected reality. I keep in mind that people are already dying now who could be saved, people are already killing each other who need to come to a peaceful resolutions of their mutual conflicts, preferably via a Peaceful Revolution. Nevertheless, we need to continue to wage struggle for a revolution by any means necessary. Yes, we always wish for being able to conduct ourselves in and with legal and peaceful methods of struggle against fascist tyranny. Ultimately we are not mere liberal idealists. We are rational realists who seek solvent remedies for our many social ills. Mere reformism will never ever be enough to rectify the damage that has already been done to many suffering souls.

Remember: We are the ones we have been waiting for to show up! Seize the time!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011
@8:45 AM ~ It is another day of life, waking up sane and sober. One of my favorite ways to start the morning is sitting down with a cup of coffee and a Bugler cigarette, two vices in my life that I allow for now. My sobriety date is June 24, 2004 from crank and alcohol, though I have over ten years clean from crank. I had to change my own sobriety date to my first day of sobriety from alcohol. Actually it is more of a matter of treasuring my own sobriety than any fear of dipping back down into full-blown alcoholism that keeps me going. I detest crank, what it did to my existecne and what is has done to my mind and general health.

My Amigo Mikey and Cute Kathy came by for a few minutes this morning, on their way to a Genesis Appointment. He brought me the convenient blessings of a bowl, spoon and a butter knife. Kathy told me this morning that she now has 60 days of sobriety. I told her that sobriety is to be treasured.

I hate the horrible harm and devastating damage that alcohol and drugs has done to many people I have known in my life.

I must have forgotten to take my Seroquel last night. I was not sure whether I had taken it or not, but I had insomnia last night and that is the usual sign of my not taking my medication. Oh well, I will make up for it tonight. I must remain real mindful of such matters. Drug usage is not abuse when it is done in accordance with the medical prescription by my doctor. Thus, I do not consider it a violation of my sobriety date.

I know I suffer from at least a mild form of ADHD. I sometimes get so caught up in what I am doing that my attention get arrested on a focus, a task, an object or another matter to the exclusion of all else that is going on around me.

There are valid reasons why I have almost a fanatical obsession on concentrating on the here and now in my life. I want to live my remaining years upon Mother Earth with a sound sanity, solid sobriety and with a keen sense of inner spiritual enlightenment. The past is over, though we can have fond memories about it, but it no longer exists in the here and now. Nostalgia can be nice, but we do not live in the past. The future with all its hopes and fears is always just up ahead and never actually here, though we can make contingency plans for the future. All we have to work with is the here and now, this present existential moment in time, this state-of-being here now where all our creative works take place. Be here in the now.

Clock time is an arbitrary arrangement manifested by mutual agreement among people, especially in the USA and other so-called Western countries. By the way, who determines where is West or East? I suspect that too was done by powers in the Western countries. We can take a clear glance back at history and see all the rape, plunder and pillage that have been done by the so-called Western powers.

The linear timeline of past, present and future is an invention of the Earthly-bound mortal mind. It too is a mental illusion as all that really exists in the material world is here now. There is no living present or living future. There is only the living in the here and now of connected reality. Make wise use of your time in your life, however you conceive it.

Live life in the here and now of connected reality. Do not dwell endlessly on the past with the pain of memories and nostalgia for times that will not come again. Do not dread the future before you with bundles of fearful anxiety about what is to come. The future will come here now when it will come and not a nanosecond before. Work on your spiritual growth, help others survive as you can and continue to create the life circumstances in your own immediate environment that will nourish and nurture your spiritual evolution. Be at peace with yourself. Be in oneness with your being. Treasure your beingness and protect it with all your might. You are a blessed creature of the Creator, though sometimes you may not feel particularly blessed. It is a miracle just to be alive today!

@12:00 PM ~ A SSI Representative named Alex Snelling called and asked about a couple of my former employment activities, as a Care Worker then as a Case Manager. He has my new address here. I should be getting a Final Determination as to my SSI Disability Case in a couple of weeks. We will see what we will see.

@3:56 ~ Surprise! Skip Rosenbloom, the Property Owner here at Globe Mills came by quite unexpectantly. He said he was interviewing some of the tenants about how to make it a better place. There is some concern about vacancy rates right now. I told him that our Property Manager Sandra was a model as manager and that I loved it here. Plus, Chelsea in the office is a model. Both of them are compassionate people. We discussed some other pertinent matters about living here. I went into a bit about my background having been a Case Manager, Counselor and Housing Coordinator at the local Salvation Army Shelter for a few years. There will be a Community Meeting this Thursday here @1:00 PM that I am going to be sure to attend. We exchanged cell phone numbers. As he left he stated that this is a new beginning for us. I was pleased that he took the time to give his attention. Such is a life-affirming hall mark of a good humane being, one who takes the time to give him or her attention to the concerns of others.

In relation to property management of apartment complexes, the ideal is to get good tenants in the first place who appreciate having a safe, clean and wholesome home environment. Of course, due to system tax credits and stuff they at first had to fill in all the apartments here. This is an ideal place for me to work on my inner self and I hope I can spend years living peacefully here at Globe Mills.

http://www.daviddarling.info/images/bipolar_flow.jpg

Being diagnosed as bi-polar I need to be aware of my tendency to slip into any form of mania, even in relation to my social ideas and opinions.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/sea0643l.jpg

Connected reality is what it is and though many of us have legitimate grievances about the harmful ways of the US Government, we who are here in the United States are still very blessed in many ways that we should consciously appreciate. For all its crazy ways, I love this country. No where else in the world do we have the beauty of diversity and great potentials that we have in this one country, maniacs and all!

@10:04 ~ Earlier this evening I went by City Hall. Apparently Occupy Sacramento had a good turnout, too long a line to get in after passing security and all. Went to Cesar Chavez Park across the street where the Occupation is going on, talked to Sonny with Wind and a few other folks. Came back here to GM, went to our Computer Room downstairs for a spell, coming back up I met Brother Bill O. He had some great chicken and potato salad stuff for me in two trays from Sally’s. Plus, Major Mark wants to talk to me tomorrow. I am sure it will be positive. I just took my medication awhile ago. Tomorrow I need to go see my therapist at Genesis in the late morning. It should be a good day as far as I can foresee. God is indeed good, though often misunderstood by the boys in the hood. Nada mas ahora.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011
@10:35 ~ Wow! I woke up and got up a bit after 10 AM. Missed my Appt. with Nick @Genesis, left Message with Major Mark, called Brother Shaka and made a few other calls. This is the latest I remember waking up in months, so I caught up on my sleep for now. Today is Brother Shaka’s natal Birthday! I am glad he was born. He is a great blessing in my life and a great helper of others.

My journaling here in the morning helps give routine structure in my life now. I must keep in mind that this is a time in my life when I do not have a regular job with its time structure. I believe structure is important in life for us to have a regular life-pattern and for mental health in general. I am still not all well and wonderful. I must be aware of my mental, physical and spiritual health needs in order to maintain a good balance in my life and not fall off the deep end.

~~*~~

As I approach 60-Earth years of living I ponder upon past remembrances, the countless experiences I have been through and all the many people I have gotten to know over the years.

My early years were kind of lonely years as a child. Most of my nurturing and parenting experiences came from my beloved Mother Rafaela (Ella) Perez Lopez. I owe much of my brain development to her. I remember sitting secure on her lap and she kept a close eye on me with my rambunctious ways. She was my best friend and I knew that all her advice to me was from her best knowledge with my ulterior motive.

My Father, named Pedro (Pete) Macias Lopez, usually neglected me as I grew up, as I imagine he himself was neglected by his Father. He was a hard worker and showed his love by taking care of us and meeting our survival needs. It has been only in my older years that we reached a kind of mutual respect and love for each other.

Many men who are husbands and fathers are handicapped emotionally and have an extremely hard time expressing their affections towards loved ones. Understanding brings great relief on an emotional level and foregoes any condemnation.

We called our paternal grandfather Tata. Tata died at Weimar State hospital. I remember my Father and I went to go visit him at his death bed. Now ‘Tata’ is my young Brother Bobby’s nickname. My Grandfather Tata, named Felizardo (Felix) Lopez was not living with my paternal Grandmother Nana, named Lupe Lopez, as I was growing up.

http://www.picture-wisdom.com/hernandezj/Pictures/pancho-villa.jpg

My maternal Grandmother Lupe Fernandez was called Mama Lupe. Mama Lupe was a Red Cross Nurse in Pancho Villa’s Army. My maternal Grandfather Rafael (Ralph) Perez was a miner turned Villista solider in Zacotecas, Mexico. I mainly saw my grandmothers because they lived here in Sacramento.

http://trianglecranch.com/catalog/images/geronimo001.jpg

On my paternal side I am a descendent of the Warrior Chief Geronimo. Geronimo was not an actual tribal chief but was seen as one because of his genius at military guerrilla strategy. Further back I am related to a Great Yaqui Chief, whose name I do not know, who was of a tribe never conquered by the Spaniards. A warrior’s ways is in my blood and my very bloodline.

As an adolescent, I became friends with books and loved the companionship of reading books. I remember we had an Funk and Wagnel’s Encyclopedia that was given to us by our Aunt Carmen, my Dad’s sister. I checked it out some and it helped me explore accumulated knowledge via the printed word. Around this time I read Freud’s Introduction to Psychoanalysis and was faintly aware of ideas around the superego, the ego and the Id. Plus, a little bit about dream analysis. It was way too deep for me to completely fathom at the time, but I knew there was more cooking upstairs in the brain than most are even aware of now.

Growing up, a major influence on my psyche was my Brother Steven. At the early age of three years Steven contracted TB Meningitis. He succumbed to a severe fever which left him severely retarded. I was his Big Brother and Body Guard against an often cruel adult world. He is now in a home in South Sacra and I need to see about him and his welfare, plus, as part of my own evolution.

My Sister Linda was my Big Sister and she was protective towards me. Often Linda and My Mom were interacting and doing stuff together. I kept myself busy exploring the local situation, hanging out with a few friends and dutifully going to school. Then the 60s came and that was another whole stage in my life!

@12:23 PM ~ Sister Linda is to come by tomorrow around 10 AM to drop off a Care Package for me. Good! I told her I needed salt, yet plain salt. I really am starting all over in terms of creating a home sanctuary here. I need to value every cent and dollar, though I do not consider myself a cheapskate, just extremely poor, esp. compared to before when I had a regular job. Life is often about adjustments to changes and re-adjustments to those life changes.

Next Meeting with Psychiatrist at Guest House will be Nov 7th @9 AM

@6:12 PM ~ Brother Tata came by this afternoon, his first visit. We discussed some interesting subjects. I love life and the curiosity about what else I will learn about life among the living.

Major Mark called this afternoon about the possibility of my being a Salvation Army ‘Bellringer’ this Holiday Season at $8.00 bucks per hour. I will consider it, though I do not want it to affect negatively on my SSI status, such as it is.

Just came up from GM Computer room. As usual, I was on Twitter and am glad to see that LA has accepted Occupy LA. It is a quickly growing social phenomenon that will help to polarize the relationship between the truth of what is going on in the world and the lies spread by fascist propaganda. Obama is losing the support he once took for granted. He is another corporate-controlled puppet-pawn and has lost much of the power of moral high ground he once held.

http://www.theyliewedie.org/ressources/galerie/galleries/Consommation/define-necessity.jpg

Edited Text Message via Tata: Necessity has always been necessary for progress. It was darkness that produced the It is hard to distinguish between the hard knocks of life and those of opportunity. lamp. It was #fog that produced the compass. It was hunger that drove us to exploration and it took a depression to teach us the real value of a job. Adversity induces one to really know one’s Inner Self.

@7:30 ~ Brother Bill came up. He will bring a few foodstuffs up on occasion, which will be helpful. Humility leaves one most aware of our natural dependent on others in our lives in a good way.

@7:45 PM ~ Elder Kathy just came by with her little dog from across the hall. She is blessed to be in my old apartment I had here before. She asked for a cigarette, so I gave her a rollie. I hope she stays in relatively good health. Aging is such a decaying fragile process that I am beginning to be more aware of myself. In the mornings, I do not spring up as I use to when I was younger. One wakes up stiff and such.

Thursday, October 13, 2011
@6:26 AM ~ Another day, another way of being upon Mother Earth. Let us pray that we are able to find and exhibit the best in us in order to help make the world a better place to live, to love and to prosper. We are here to help make life better for all of us. We are here to extend a helping hand for others. We should not shirk from our responsibilities to ourselves on an individual level and our responsibilities to others of the human family. Each of us can make a difference on an existential level. Each of us is a creature of the Creator.

http://spiritualnetworks.com/file/pic/photo/2011/05/Enchanted-mother-earth-3.jpg

@10:06 ~ It was a long creative and constructive day for me. Went to Safeground Meeting at Delaney Center at 8:30 AM and we are in general consensus about being in support of Occupy Sacramento. We who work with Safeground are getting to know and trust each other better as times go by. Posted on their Facebook Page about Meeting next Thursday. Later, I went to go get my Desktop Computer from Shaka’s and finally have it set up here. So now I have both my Desktop and my Laptop up and running here. Plus, went to Globe Mills Community Meeting at 1 PM and I am have of the Community Resource Committee with a couple of sisters on it for now. Guess we will meet soon what I got my old Housing Resource brochure updated into a new format. Plus, received and got some Texting done via my cell phone AKA Mobile Phone.

A lot of life is about communicating to others, reaching out and keeping in mind that sharing is caring. Nada mas ahora. ~Che Peta

Friday, October 14, 2011
@8:54 AM ~ Another day, another way. We should awaken to each day refreshed, ready to cope with whatever comes our way. Awaken at oneness with one’s Inner Being. Awaken with love in our hearts for life among the living, for the blessings of being alive in these tragic troubled times. We can do and should do what we can to make it better for all of us, including our Inner Being. When we are more at peace with our Inner Being we are more at peace with live in general. Yes, it is life and life for the living.

I was blessed to be awoken on my Intercom Phone here at Globe Mills by my Buddy Mikey. Here at Globe Mills visitors have to call up from the box downstairs on the streets level where there are buttons for each resident here for a visitor to ring the apartment of whom they want to visit, then the resident must go downstairs in toe the lobby and let the visitor in or not. Of course, this can be a hassle but it is a way of securing who comes in and out of the building from the outside. We use to be able to just buzz them in. Not any longer. So I had to put on my jeans and go downstairs.

I was blessed because Mikey, Kathy, Michael and Virgil were there downstairs, stopping by on their way to the DRA (Dual Recovery Anonymous) Meeting at Guest House. Plus, I was given a Care Package of a loaf of good bread, a Caesar Chicken salad and my first roll of toilet paper. Will wonders never cease?

I love those dear people who were at Carol’s Place with me when I was there and made some good friends whom I want to stay in touch with. One must be careful to nurture good relationships. I myself have not always done so. As I mature I see better the need for living in balance, not too much of one behavior or another that can get us stuck in negative behavior or even one kind of negative addiction or another. An important area of our lives is in our social relationships with others in our lives. Life lessons abound every day if we are aware and pay attention to them in our lives.

Tomorrow is the Sabbath and Sister Linda is planning to come by with a Care Package and I believe Toro will too. I feel good having both my computers operating here, though I am not online here at home in my sanctuary. Well I better start getting ready for going to the Central Library. I will check out Occupy Sacramento on my way at Cesar Chavez Plaza.

~~*~~

Now I have learned to keep more of a balance in my life by working on myself and creating change in the world on a personal individual basis. As Gandhi realized, true deep change begins within. This is a way for one being more relevant on the basis individual self-care that can benefit our better being able to help the masses, not petty-bourgeois individualism. I am no longer obsessed with the idea of political party building with HELP, though it is still a part of my life in relation to coping with the external world. I have not received the response from others that I expected. I had to see that in a way I am on the leading edge of the social learning curve. I will continue to do what I can on an individual level in the hopes that this will have a greater impact on the external world.

We are no good for others if we are not any good for ourselves and do not take care of our own personal needs and priorities in life. Many so-called leaderz suffer a quick burn out if they do not learn to adapt and keep balance in their lives. For example, anyone in a leadership position should practice daily sobriety and become a kind of role model for others, without slipping into narrow arrogance.

We must resolve relevant social conflicts and social contradictions with debate, dialogue and honest discussions, not by overpowering and killing each other. The ideal here is to avoid endless bloodbath, the stay off the bloodstained tracks of past human history. If we give up on our ideals we are doomed to live in our nightmares.

@4:17 PM ~ I am now at Sacra Central Library, my usual library location when it is open during the day. One must deal with frustrations from time to time, not all goes smoothly our way and as the saying goes SHIFT HAPPENS!

http://www.jonathansblog.net/userfiles/shift_happens_web-poster.jpg

Saturday, October 15, 2011
@11:04 AM ~ Wow! I have been truly blessed again with gifts from Sister Linda and Brother Frank. They brought me some kitchen stuff, towels, other stuff and a brand new Mr. Coffee Maker.

@11:25 PM ~ It has been a good day. It is about time to lie down for the night in my blankets. A lot of more and more places are becoming #Occupy locations. It looks like the Occupy Movement is growing more and more each day and night, especially as we utilize social networks to communicate with others who live elsewhere in relation to our geographical location. Social networks are key for success now because they help to combat any sense of lonely isolation. God bless the Internet!
c/s


http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQidl6KX2jRWNeCA6jT_TjWG7NlI3aRiB_AcDsA9Y5owS2cr9G6
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bloglink~ http://peta-de-aztlan.blogspot.com/

Twitter Link~ http://twitter.com/Peta_de_Aztlan

Humane Liberation Party Portal
~ http://help-matrix.ning.com/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Peta-Twitter-Avatar-650x566
c/s

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/08/2011

    You are an amazing man with so much knowledge-I am so intrigued by your blog. We had met, personally, years ago. I am not as internet savvy as you are, but do you remember a "white girl" named Michelle-who Robert dated?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous 'white girl'~ I have met thousands over the years. esp. when I worked at Salvation Army for some years. So I cannot say I remember you right now. Next time you can leave Email Address or Link up via Twitter where I am at @Peta_de_Aztlan

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment with conscious love!