Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Online Journal: October 16-31, 2012 VIA @Peta_de_Aztlan

~ http://bit.ly/S0xbzS ~
++++


++++
Monday, October 15, 2012
@ 9:42 AM ~ I woke up late again, then again was up late. I saw The Expendables on Netflix and a related short movie about the making of it. Very interesting. Stallone is a genius in his own way. Time for a shower.
++++
Let us pray that our heartfelt dreams bring a new dawn on a new day where loving people come together as one family of humanity.

Let us pray for those who have ran out of prayers, those who have given all hope, those who dwell in the darkness of self-pity.

Let us pray we do not lose our old loves: Faith, Hope, Grace, Charity, Mercy, Dawn and Destiny. Love with all your  Soul.

Let us pray we pay attention to our loved ones and not forget to show our love with graceful deeds, not just words alone.

Let us pray we have the courage of our convictions and not be afraid to condemn the wickedness of evil in the world.

Let us pray our primary motivation is pure love for the people who suffer under the Evil Empire, not hate and anger alone.

Let us pray we practice what we preach, we integrate theory with practice and make sure our handy weapons are loaded.

Let us pray we continue our Struggle for Global Liberation against all odds and not become losers who give up  when the going gets rough.

Let us pray we are ready for the long hard road ahead, keep an active balance and continue in our struggle for peace and liberation.
++++


++++
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
@ 8:04 PM ~ Wow! I thought I had checked in here today. I do not have much to report. I went to Burger Inn earlier this afternoon and had a jumbo burger with extra fries.
++++
Posted on https://www.facebook.com/groups/BipolarMentalHealth/ ~

I know it took me a long time before it sank in that I had move going on that occasional depression, it is the manic that pops up, esp. with my OCD tendency. Plus, still healing for all the years of alcohol abuse and my dope fiend days. It takes time. I still want to study more on the symptoms of bipolar and continue to work on my mental health in general. As time goes by am getting more comfortable even admitting I have a bipolar diagnosis. I guess we have to remember that there can be other co-occurring issues. Keep coming back here and look at maybe check out a Local Group that discusses bipolar issues. Remember that we here in the USA have the most bipolar diagnosed people because we are also the most diagnosed. A lot of folks have stuff that is causing disturbances in their lives and in their relationships but they are just not being honest with themselves. Continue to love yourself, treasure yourself and even take time to pamper yourself. You have a right to love and a right to be loved.

It took me a long time to face up to my addiction to dope/booze before I made a decision to get involved in an A.A. Group, then later I got involved in an N.A. Group because I had been a dope fiend, then way later I got into D.R.A. (Dual Recovery Anonymous). Now I am in this online Group and want to see about getting involved in a local Bipolar Group, except there is none near where I live that I know of now. I will look around.

You see I know what it is to be in denial about a personal problem and how much time is wasted trying to justify and rationalize with denial. Best to admit that I am not in Disneyland or in a Fairy Tale Town and continue to reach out to others. I need to get over any kind of stigmata about all this stuff.

Fortunately for me I still have my CASA 12-Steps Group at Salvation Army Emergency Shelter where I run the meetings on Sunday evenings. Actually, I want to be in a group in my local area here in Sacramento where I can just be a regular member. I do not believe in the silliness of anonymity, but I do not want the responsibility of always being the one in charge and responsible for coordinating a meeting and making sure it happens.
~Namaste, Peter S Lopez
++++

scaledImageFitWidth ++++
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
@ 9:08 AM ~ Humpday!
++++
Over these last several years I have found that it is essential for me to share of my Inner Self with others in an Honest, Open and Willing way ~that is HOW my Inner Liberation Program works. I need to be Honest with myself so I can understand myself better, keep in mind the lessons of the past and admit to myself the lingering influences of my own personal character defects, shortcomings and inner demons. I need to be Open about my concerns, desires and thoughts knowing that this is part of a whole healing process for me and it also helps others to be more open in their own personal lives. I need to be Willing to change, to develop and to evolve as a humane being who seeks progress, not necessarily perfection.

I need to admit to myself that I live in a sick, twisted and inhumane world where Evil Ones often go unpunished, the good guys who are prophets of peace get violently murdered and thousands of real human beings die of starvation each and every day. Others can lie to themselves all they want. The scales of life often tilt between illusion and delusion. My personal responsibility is to share the truth of matters the way I see it and to be true to my own conscience. I have to live with myself, for better or worse, and refuse to live a Big Lie.

In connected reality, the -1% of an Evil Empire control +99% of the world's population. Class society is cleavaged by the -1% of the 'haves' vs. +99% of the 'have-nots and are locked into class war. Many suffer a caged life in prison, yet it is not considered as cruel and unusual punishment by the powers-that-be. The limited natural resources of Mother Earth are raped, plundered and pillaged by corporate masters as the masses of people look on believing in the Big Lie of their own powerlessness.

Is there any big wonder why so many of us are conflicted with cognitive dissonance between what should be and what actually is in connected reality?!?! Is there any wonder why the U.S. has the highest rate of bipolar disorder whose general population are the biggest consumers of all drugs in the world?!?!

Many want to be free but are not willing to struggle for freedom. Many of us refuse to comprehend that none of us are free until we are all free. Many do not want to get involved in any kind of politics and at the same time their lives are intimately governed by secret decisions made by crooked politicians. Basic power is the dual capacity to correctly define connected reality and then work to transform it in a desired manner.

I am just one lone warrior. I cannot pretend to be deaf, dumb and blind. I must follow a path with heart and obey the dictates of my conscience. If we do not resist Evil we become silent accomplices to Evil. I myself want my descendants to know I did what I could to bring about another world where people can breathe free air, create their dreams and come together.


“Another world is not only possible, she’s on her way. Maybe many of us won’t be here to greet her, but on a quiet day, if I listen very carefully, I can hear her breathing.” ~ Arundhati Roy

Namaste! Peter S. Lopez AKA @Peta_de_Aztlan  c/s
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
@5:22 PM ~ Everything being relative, sanity is having basic common sense, being able to distinguish right from wrong, having a code of humane ethics you live by no matter what, having the courage to expose evil,  fighting against injustice in the real world, having an orientation of being here now, being able to tell the difference between what is meaningful and what is madness and most assuredly having an undying faith in the Great Creator.

@ 6:53 PM ~ A old friend of mine named Lisa L. came by for a brief visit. It was good to see her and good to hug her. I need to pray for her, that she gets help with her life-living situation, especially for her health. She is such a petite fragile lady. I hope to go see her tomorrow. She is attractive with her share of issues, as we all have.
++++

Photo
++++
Let us pray we are true to ourselves, honor our truth and strive to be as honest and humble as we can be in our relations.

Let us pray we are aware that we live in a sick, twisted and inhumane world governed by an Evil Empire! Don't get infected!

Let us pray for the health and general well-being of our beloved ones, in whatever realm of our trinity in need of prayer.

++++

++++
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Personal Daily Horoscope of Thursday, 18 October 2012 for Peter Lopez, born 15 November 1951
"Thinking small"  ~ Weak, transient effect: Today during the day your rational and logical mind is going to be strongly influenced by your moods, which could be either positive or negative, depending on other factors. For this reason it is not the best time to make a decision. But it is a good time to gather information that you can later base a decision on, especially information on how you really feel about some matter.

This is a good time to talk about your feelings. At other times you may find it difficult to express your emotions, but under this influence it should be relatively easy. Communications with women are usually very good now. Moods in general change very rapidly at this time, but it is not possible to specify the kinds of changes. This influence has no particular "good" or "bad" effect upon the emotions.

The interpretation above is for your transit selected for today:
Moon conjunction Mercury, , exact at 12:20 active only on 18 October 2012
++++

@ 8:11 AM ~ I woke up around 7:30 AM, have already made a cup of coffee, now I will jump into the shower, then plan my day ahead.

@ 7:28 PM ~ All in all, I had a great day. I finally went to go see the gravesite of my beloved Mother Ella P. Lopez at St. Mary's Cemetery. Plus, I visited the gravesites of my Maternal Grandparents Rafael E. Perez and Lupe Fernandez. I gave good heartfelt prayers.

++++
Let us pray we all learn that Inner Liberation begins within and must be nourished by positive actions towards Global Liberation.

Let us pray we learn the potential of prayers to inspire spirits, raise awareness, stimulate consciousness and fight spiritual warfare.

Let us pray we are open to the power of Spirit to encourage in nights of despair so we can fight on in the high noon of daylight.

Let us pray our prayers are active prayers because we practice what we preach and mirror what we teach in our personal lives.

Let us pray we find Inner Liberation to activate us in our collective fight for Global Liberation by any means necessary!

Let us pray that as we see the local situation we also see the global Big Picture and even a cosmic one. Work local, think cosmic!
++++


++++
Friday, October 19, 2012
@ 1:00 PM ~ I woke up late this morning, around 10 AM. At least I feel well rested now. I need to make sure that I am conscious of where I focus my attention, where attention goes energy goes.

 @ 5:30 PM ~ My Sister Lisa L. came by earlier with her son for a brief visit. I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend, which I have not had since I was a teenager. She said she would consider it. I take it back. She would not be suitable for me, too many unresolved issues on her part that would just drag me down. However, she does have a cute little ass. I will keep my options open. To be honest with myself, I am not even ready for a serious full-blown relationship with a woman. What's wrong with a one day stand? Life is short, money buys land.

@ 8:04 PM ~ Other polls show tight race, Gallup stands apart ~Romeny win by 6 points if election were held today reut.rs/Tl5eFB ~

Comment: Political dynamics are hard to measure because the U.S. is such a diverse population. For sure, non-White voters are not as energized and enthusiastic as in 2004, In many ways, Obama has failed as a so-called progressive populist president. #GITMO #Patriot Act #NDAA #Immigration #Afghanisnam #Drones #Kill List #Obamacare lack single-payer option and a number of other humane rights issues. In many ways the U.S. progressive movement has failed because of its weak liberalism, condoning instead of condemning the fascist-reactionary policies of Emperor Obama. Venceremos! Peter S. Lopez AKA @Peta_de_Aztlan
++++



++++
Sabbath, October 20, 2012
@ 7 AM ~ I am up and awake.
++++
Let us pray for Mother Earth ~that she may be able to withstand her rape, plunder and pillage by greedy men of the Evil Empire.

Let us pray for the courage to combat the Evil Empire ~let us come together and take up arms against a sea of troubles.

Let us pray we bring all our troops abroad home so they can help us fight for liberty and justice for all here in the USA.

Let us pray we engage in a Daily Personal Inventory ~assess our assets and liabilities ~keep in mind our personal priorities.

Let us pray the bright flames of liberation light up the darkness in the world as we set bonfires in our own backyards.
++++


++++
Sunday, October 21, 2012
@ 10:44 AM ~ I was up late hearing stuff, woke up late. The weather is getting more fall-like, with a chance of rain this evening or tomorrow.

@12:01 PM ~ Despite our personal protestations, I suspect we are primarily motivated by our own personal self-interests. How do we meet our personal survival needs? Our basic survival needs remain as constants in our lives. Food, clothing, shelter, medical care and quality education. People become an afterthought. We need people working together to make this connected reality work. We profess that the needs of the many billions outweigh the needs of the one. Yet, on a personal existential level how many of us are willing to sacrifice our own lives for the masses? A true selfless liberator is a rarity and can often seem fool hardy.

Total self-honesty can be a hard quest, though we can strive to be honest with ourselves. The mind is quite capable of fooling itself. Logic often succumbs to emotion. We seek a balanced harmony between the basic needs of the masses and our own personal survival needs. Honesty is mandatory for further enlightenment. How far have we really evolved from our stage of selfish animalism?

Many of us are utterly lost in forms and degrees of denial about the truth of ourselves in the context of connected reality. How many of us suffer from unrecognized and undiagnosed mental disorders and spiritual conflicts? How many of us are frozen in fear and refuse to combat a looming threatening Evil Empire that now rules the world and threatens humanity with species extinction?

Between here and death we must come to know who we truly are, why we are here now and how we can help to make it a better wholesome world for us and for future generations to come! Focus your mind, gather your scattered attention and make a lifelong commitment to create a new world where people can love each other without shame and stigma.

Venceremos Unidos! Peter S. Lopez AKA @Peta_de_Aztlan  c/s
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
@ 3:00  PM ~ My Brother Bobby just left. It was good to see him, but we need to take care of our health better than we do. All of us.

@ 9:32 PM ~ We had a pretty well attended CASA Meeting this evening. For a change of pace I had my buddy Trigger chair the meeting. He did pretty good and may have him do it in the future. Someone said we had more folks because it is getting colder, that may be a factor. Sometimes it is just fluctuating circumstances in the lives of people who happen to be around or not.
++++
Let us pray we live in conscious awareness of the here and now ~the only place where we can make an immediate difference.

Let us pray for those who have given up on prayers and who live their existence in the pursuit of meaningless activities.

Let us pray for spineless cowards who are locked down in fear of the Evil Empire ~distracted by the madness of meaninglessness.

Let us pray for those who have the courage of their convictions and participate in helping to create a new world for us all.

Let us pray we use all our available resources to stimulate discussion, raise consciousness and combat the Evil Empire!

Let us pray none of us ignore the importance of integrating an understanding of connected reality in our personal lives.

Let us pray we are not distracted by fires oceans away and ignore the backyard fires going on in our local neighborhoods.

Let us pray we strive to live as fully present as we can in the magic of this moment ~breathing, feeling, pulsating and thriving!

Let us pray we appreciate the relative liberties we may have now and not waste precious time indulging in self-pity.

Let us pray we stop bitching and start fighting back, stop complaining and start creating a new world, stop whining and start winning!

Let us pray each of us work on our Inner Liberation as we strive together to fight for Global Liberation with NO FEAR!

Let us pray we all live a good life we can be humbly proud of and be able to say to our grandchildren that we gave life our best.
++++


++++
Monday, October 22, 2012

Personal Daily Horoscope of Monday, 22 October 2012 for Peter Lopez, born 15 November 1951

Enlarging your scope ** In most areas of your life, you are able to act much more decisively than usual, especially in dealing with others. You kn
ow where you stand, and you ask others to let you know where they stand. And despite your self- assertiveness, you are able to create a balance in a group so that everyone benefits from working together and no one feels dissatisfied.


Under this influence you will want to enlarge the scope of your activities somewhat. It will not be enough to express your energies as you have in the past. At this time you want to find new expressions, and you will look for people to share in this. For this reason you want to be with active people who have enough energy to go along with your plans. On the physical level, this is usually a period of good health.

The interpretation above is for your transit selected for today:
Mars trine Ascendant, , exact at 07:29
activity period from 20 October 2012 until 23 October 2012 c/s
++++

@ 8:54 AM ~ I was up around 7:15 AM. It had been raining outside and I am not in the mood for a shower right now. I  took one late yesterday. I usually take a morning shower, so I do not want the reader to think that I am being a 'dirty Mexican' (an ol' racist stererotype). Plus, it is not like a did a lot of hard physical work in a dirty work environment yesterday. So I am good for now. I have my jeans on and am going to go outside to check out the weather and get some cafe from K Street Mini-Mart.
++++
10/22/2012 Liberation Now! VIA @Peta_de_Aztlan

Once upon a time, I was employed as a Case Manager and Counselor at the local Salvation Army Emergency Shelter, the largest shelter in the Sacramento area. I loved that job but due to Sacra County Cutbacks I was Laid Off. Plus, I never did kick-ass to the so-called Management so I was among the first to go. After my savings ran out I decided to go into the local shelter system myself. Let's just say I went through some heavy changes as it grieves me just to type all this up right now , but I do it for self-clarification. Plus, I believe in the Power of the Word!
I am now on SSI and stay in a bare bunker room at the Shasta Hotel in Sacramento. Being on SSI has enabled me to spend my time dong what I want to do, not what I have to do in the regular wage-slave market. I am grateful and hope to write a book between here and death in an attempt to live in economic independence without having to rely on SSI.

When I first applied for SSI I had my initial Interview. I had a history of mental illness from the mid-70s. I made the error at my initial SSI Interview of projecting how intelligent I was, at least subconsciously, because I did not like the counter-intelligence stigma of being bi-polar. Fortunately, I was accepted in less than a month awaiting Final Determination, but after two months of SSI check my Final Determination was denied. An initial Denial seems to be routine for SSI. Thus, I had to go through the agony of an SSI appeal. Fortunately, I had a community agency called Guest House advocating for me.

For my second Interview as part of the process I told them the whole truth about me. I did not hold back. When I am in a severe mood swing my bipolar disorder gets dramatically and substantially worse. In a depressed mood I could contemplate suicide, then in a manic mood I have the potential for homicide. Predictably I was finally approved. Thus, I basically had to admit the extremity of when I am in a severe bipolar state of mind or being.

I generally handle my bipolar condition with an awareness of my 'condition', certain mind-control techniques, earnest heartfelt prayer and contemplative meditation. At night I take a small dose of Seroquel with a capsule of Melatonin as a sleep enhancer.

I also work a Progressive Recovery Program, being a former dope fiend and drunk, that I augment with a basic Spiritual Liberation Program. My Liberation Program emphasizes a basic humane rights agenda and an advocacy of progressive causes and issues. I am not blind. I understand the matrix of social conditions that creates a whole array of mental disorders, personality problems and violent conflicts in the world. I believe we need to work on our Inner Liberation as we strive for an actual Global Liberation from an Evil Empire.

In the context of connected reality all objective existential realities are inherently interconnected. There is no 'out there' out there. All phenomena in the cosmos exists in the context of connected reality. Think global, work local.

I no longer am saddled with the bias repressive opinions of others. I do not care how popular I am in the world, do not require validation from anyone else and follow a path with heart. I must honor my own truth. I KNOW I am in a sick, twisted, insane and inhumane society. Here in the USA the minds of many are locked down by fascist repressive propaganda and the public is kept in the darkness of ignorance. I have broken the mental hold that has subjected so many of my brothers and sisters.

Many in the world are frozen by fear, cowardly crippled and are afraid to at least speak out against the Evil Empire that rules this hellish world. There are wars and rumors of war. The Evil Empire wants an excuse to attack Iran. The U.S. government itself has become a ruthless rogue regime. Millionaires control the U.S. Congress. The U.S. Electoral System is controlled by a corrupt two-party system. The U.S. President is a war monger with his own Kill Lists. Voting for the Lessor or Two Evils is itself evil. Amerika needs to wake up! We need to help wake up the world.

My mind is free, open and liberated. Thus, I must follow the dictates of my higher conscience, not the repressed mentalities of the enslaved herd around me. Inner Liberation is an inside job. Global Liberation by any means necessary remains the long-term Strategic Aim.

Nowadays, I need to continue the work on getting rid of my character defects, shortcomings and inner demons 'in the process' of transforming connected reality. In a way, I have had to go it alone for a long time. I do still believe in developing leadership, building community infrastructure and global networking on a large scale. Life is going to get much much worse until many more of us stand up and take a stand against the Evil Empire and fight hard for Global Liberation. The slave who is to be free must strike the first death blow against the slavemaster.

Liberation Now! Peter S. Lopez AKA @Peta_de_Aztlan 
http://help-matrix.ning.com/
c/s
++++

++++
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
@ 10:51 AM ~ I am here late, but I am here now alive and well. Right now I am having some strong coffee to help wake me up. Is coffee another one of my addictions?
++++
Let us pray we have the rare quality of common sense and keep our focus on what really matters in our lives, not distractions!

Let us pray we live up to a standard of global citizenship and create a world without false flags and divisive borders.

Let us pray we pay attention to the basic survival needs of the people, not get distracted by trying to be a popular people pleasers.

Let us pray we are keenly aware of all the stuff that divides us as one Family of Humanity, as we seek common ground.

Let us pray we strive to progress in life, not get obsessed with being perfect. If we know everything we can learn nothing.

Let us pray we know the difference between reacting with emotion and responding with reason ~yet being sensitive.

Let us pray we strive to be more and more humane with empathy towards the suffering of people in the world, not inhumane.
++++

++++
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
@ 7:30 AM ~ I am awake , aware and am blessed to be awakened.
++++
Posted on ~ http://occupywallst.org/article/4th-feminist-general-assembly/ ~
 10/24/2012 Never is an absolute term. We are ultimately one race of humankind, but we should not be liberal and colorblind. There are cultural differences that we should applaud and that make us more diverse and interesting.

The concept of distinct races of people is a social invention, not natural to humanity. Nevertheless, there are 'racial' considerations that people have that cannot just be explained away nor should we pretend to be blind to the perceptions of others. For example, the White race, the Black race, the Brown race and the Yellow. These are superficial labels that we put on each other, yet they do exist. How many White people did the KKK lynch?

Thus, we cannot be blind to the influence of superficial racial differences. We are not now all one united people, despite any New Age distortion. Naturally we should strive for oneness as an endangered species.

With Liberty and Justice for All! Peter S. López AKA @Peta_de_Aztlan ~Sacramento, California c/s
++++
Let us pray we remember the past to see the present in a clear light in order to chart our course for a bright future.

Let us pray we are wise enough not to choose between the Lessors of Two Evils and not ever make an Evil choice.

Let us pray for all who suffer under the oppression brought about by the Evil Empire and understand that there is Evil in the world.

Let us pray we have the courage to combat the Evil Empire and not get strung out on semantics as many suffer from Evil.

Let us pray we think in terms of a global interconnected reality and find global solutions that cannot be solved only on a local level.

Let us pray we have the stimulus of courage to consider new ways of looking at old realities and not get stuck in past conceptions.
++++
We need to have a form of global democratic socialism in the world, but it can only come into being if there is a global form of democratic socialism not just a local or regional one. So maybe it cannot be limited to just a society as in socialism. Maybe we are headed towards a form of democratic globalism.

++++

++++
Thursday, October 25, 2012
@ 9:22 AM ~ I went to bed real early last night, probably around 10 PM and woke up around 6:30 AM. I feel pretty good today!

@ 8:43 PM ~ I had another quiet day, any day without hassles or drama trauma around is a good day to me. I have had so many days of tension and frustration in my life that I have learned the coolness of just a regular day, even if I get a bit bored at times. I will get out more next week. The weather has been pretty good, no rain around here. The sky has been sunny, a little windy today. I went to Grocery Outlet this afternoon for a few supplies, esp. my Hills Brothers cafe and Swiss Miss chocolate to go with it. As I get older and wiser I have learned to appreciate the simply luxuries of my life. Why fret and fuss? Why waste time bitchin' and whinin'?

Have been Watching UStream > http://www.ustream.tv/occupysf ~with
@punkboyinsf independant video journalist and political commentator. Big #Occupy March in Oakland that was relatively legal, peaceful and with no arrests.++++
Let us pray we learn to overcome our false fears and with the courage of our convictions come together as one family.

Let us pray we have the courage to use any means necessary to achieve our aims and actually Win Global Liberation.

Let us pray we embark on the massive work of healing the world by beginning with our own beingness. Be at ease, not diseased.

Let us pray we wonder if the truth comes from both the head and the heart. Be open to truth from wherever it comes.
++++


++++
Friday, October 26, 2012
@ It is Friday. I went to bed kind of early last night and was up around 6:15 AM.

@ 10:25 AM ~ I sat in on the N.A. Meeting here this morning. It meets from 8 AM to 9 AM. I was glad to see my Brother Bobby there and know he has so much more potential that he even realizes to make life better for himself and others. We need to know our potential for both goodness and evilness. Strive to be good.
++++
Let us pray we awaken with a fresh start, let go of past resentments that do not serve us and work on creating a new day!

Let us pray that we know ourselves well enough to trust ourselves. to trust the general direction of our energy flows.

Let us pray we accept ourselves as we are, not reject what we simply do not understand now. Strive to be a whole being.

Let us pray we appreciate the power of sound. Sound is of the primal energy that came first in the process of creation.

Let us pray we strive together for true liberation for all of us from all forms of suffering, shame and stigma in the world.

Let us pray we keep in mind in all our work the essentiality of evolving as sentient humane beings who are free of false fear.

Let us pray in all our work that we do not become work-addicts and forget the importance of play, having fun and sex energy.

Let us pray we appreciate the simple power of being aware, of being conscious, of being here now in this magical present moment.

Let us pray we look at strangers as potential friends, not as sexual objects put on earth for our own personal gratification.

Let us pray we remember what seems like an impossible dream ~true peace on earth among all people who live in harmony.

Let us pray we can vibrate in the wholeness of our being ~seek an inner unity in the trinity of the mind, body and soul.

Let us pray we can build bridges of communication, mutual understanding and acceptance of others despite ideologies.

Let us pray we can let go of petty resentments, learn the power of just forgiveness and seek harmony in the family of humanity.

Let us pray we fight for the good fight, never quit fighting for social justice and comprehend the power of connected reality.

Let us pray we do not get lost in the masks and masquerades of mentalities that menace our potential for global unity.

Let us pray we do not get lost in the external world and neglect the internal work to be done on our own beingness.

Let us pray we are not ashamed of our natural sexuality nor afraid of engaging in sex with each other based upon mutual love.

Let us pray we pursue the elation of meaningful education that helps us evolve as genuine compassionate humane beings.

Let us pray we keep our hearts open to allow the energy of compassionate love to move through us and motivate our beings.

Let us pray we remember to simplify the complex, not complicate the simple. The greatest truths are the simplest.

Let us pray we take our time in life, learn to appreciate each sacred moment. Remember we are actually beings, not doings.

Let us pray we have the clarity of consciousness to use our time wisely. Allow yourself to move through emotional experiences.

Let us pray we use sexual expression to regenerate ourselves, not to degenerate ourselves. Seek balance in all your expressions.

Let us pray we feel and understand the energies in our lives in order to absorb positive energies and avoid negative energies.

++++


++++
Sabbath, October 27, 2012
@ 7:36 AM ~ I hope to use my time wisely and make some progress in my typing. The Internet has a way of just sucking up my time and energy without my obtaining tangible results. I guess the question is what kind of results I expect to have? Just having more Followers on Twitter is not enough. I have enough now. I know folks are now checking out what I am typing, but is that enough? I want to type up at least one book so I can spread my ideas and ideals, plus be able to have an independent income so I do not have to solely depend upon SSI as I do now. Overall, I need to continue to work on my Inner Liberation.

++++
Posted @ http://occupywallst.org/article/ows-updates-week-october-24th/
10/27/2010 ~ It is good to see a major geographical focus of #OWS Movement there in the Local Area in New York, since #OWS did become popular out of New York and all roads do now lead to Wall Street.

The Occupy Wall Street Movement is here to stay, at least on the social-political landscape here in the USA where I am. It has naturally evolved and developed in different forms and manifestations, despite a few major flaws.

I wish #OWS promoted the validity of direct participation in electoral politics, including engaging in Voter Registration and Education. The idea behind this is to have a way of meeting regular people who are not actual activists. Plus, #OWS could of used the Elections of 2012 as a way of mobilizing people and ran a Candidate from #OWS, though it is not a political party. Maybe it should of evolved into one. #OWS definitely woke up the progressive movement in the USA out of its usual coma, though now it seems many have fallen back into sleep.

I also wish #OWS would of had an actual List of Demands, elucidated a vision in terms of what kind of political economy we should have in the world (democratic socialism, consensus communalism etc.) and understood the essentiality of Vanguard Leadership.

We need to continue to work on building up a Global Liberation Movement in three realms of existence:

1, Working on our own Inner Liberation.
2. Working on the Local Level with others. and
3. Working on Global Networking.

Venceremos Unidos! We Will Win United!
Peter S. López AKA @Peta_de_Aztlan (Email: peter.aztlan@gmail.com)
Sacramento, California, Aztlan  c/s
++++
VIDEO Ron Paul's Last Attempt To Avoid Dollar Collapse ~ http://bit.ly/Tmqlpo ~Published on Aug 4, 2012 by TruthNeverTold

Let us pray we strive for an integrated life on the personal, global and cosmic levels. Remember we are beings who live in the cosmos.

Let us pray we pay attention to what needs to be done and what we can actually do today to help evolve all of us as humane beings.
++++

Channeling: Information is Not Knowledge ~
AUDIO the-theme-going-forward-dismantling-the-machine.mp3 (audio/mpeg Object) ~ ~
Pleiadians: A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships ~Part 1 > ~Part 2 > ~
++++
++++
Sunday, October 28, 2012

@ 11:00 AM ~ I woke up late, but that's OK.
++++
Consider the best way to reach the most amount of people, the most number of minds, the most connects to souls. We are blessed with Internet Power and if we use it wisely we can influence mass consciousness. How are you using the Internet? Do people learn more from what they read with their eyes or from what they hear with their ears? Are our minds clear and receptive? Do not always be busy or feel guilty for not being busy. All our busyness we are caught up in. The world is still in worst shape then ever. Naturally we need to be busy taking care of ourselves, keeping our bodies clean, washing our clothes and feeding our families. I have seen people who have been busy just about all their lives and end up old, lonely, crippled and forgotten in a distant 'rest' home. As a CNA I worked in an Alzheimer's Center and noticed how Family Visits become less and less frequent. Forgotten Family left to die. Let us pray that in all our business we do not forget that we are first beings, not doings. How have you been in your beingness?

How much time do we waste on worry, on stressing out, on matters in the world we cannot do a damn thing about?  How much time do we waste going in circles of confusion? How much time do we waste on pleasing others who end up being ungrateful? When we are young we act like we have all the time in the world. We may even think the sun rises and falls because we are here now. Do we work and work and work only to end up crippled and forgotten in our retirement by those we worked for all our lives?  Why are you even living? Does your life have a purpose? Do you know where you are going? What does being alive even mean to you? The old forgotten fool on the hill once said, "The purpose of life is to live a life of purpose. Find meaning in your being alive!"
"Your time of decay may be distant, but it will surely come...." ~ 1854 Oration by Chief Seattle ~
http://bit.ly/b5dmA0 ~

Recognize life in all its rich variety. To recognize what simply is does not mean to accept what it is. It is a recognition. No denial. Life is composed of the light and the darkness, the positive and the negative, the dream and the nightmare, the substance and the shadow. Let us pray we bring the light of truth as we know it to enlighten the darkness of evil. If we know everything we can learn nothing. Be the leader of your own life, let others lead their own lives. To what destiny are you leading your own life? Live your life!

If you are involved in a social movement you need to be clear about your own true motives. Why are you involved? Do you Lead or Follow? Ideally we want to work together as a commune, as a collective, as a unified consensus. Alas, the real world is not ideal. On the road to Global Liberation there are many roadblocks and dark negative forces of evil in our way blocking our progress. We must be practical-minded and work on any evilness that dwells within us ~our own dark shadows, our own character defects. It is our mass collective consciousness that creates a progressive unifying force in life on cosmic, global and personal levels. VIA Internet Power we now have the potential to influence Mass Consciousness in subtle invisible ways. Be alert to influences, not naive. Believe it or not, there are many Evil Ones in the world who can first appear as allies. Choose your lovers with wisdom and discernment. Be open to any positive progressive suggestions from any source. Use your natural intuition, feel your feelings. Be aware of all senses. Remember: Many great mass movements were originally started by a small handful of folks who saw the urgent need for change. All along the way we must be mindful of our own flaws, our own faults and our own failings. Why get rid of these monsters to have new ones?

We need to be able to sit back and consider the Big Picture. We do live in a Cosmos in the Milky Way Galaxy on Planet Earth. Future generations unborn to come are relying on us to come together to help bring true Peace on Earth. This is a noble goal. It should be patent that true Peace on Earth must begin within us here now. Strive to find Peace of Soul ~Peace within your Being. We cannot achieve any genuine Peace on Earth if we do not have any kind of Peace within us here now. World Peace begins within.

Seek natural allies, make any amends to those you have wronged, build bridges of understanding and remember to show love for yourself. Don't take my word for it! I'm just a crazy Chicano trying to make it through the day without having to kill anyone! Shit happens!

"So life you see is never a very smooth business and now the present bristles with difficulties." ~Uncle Ho Chi Minh
++++
Stop Being Unconscious ~January 9, 2012 ~Listen to this Pleiadian podcast > http://bit.ly/UVJG2x ~
++++

++++
Monday, October 29, 2012
@ 7:31 AM. I awoke at 6:30 AM and already have my coffee made and all. We had a good CASA Meeting yesterday evening. I sometimes have mixed feelings about doing CASA. I have been involved with  it for a long time and sometimes feel I should 'step down' from doing it, but who will step up? There is a power in simple consistency.

Event: #SacTweetup 32 at @LuccaRestaurant
Date: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (PST)
Location: Lucca Restaurant ~ 1615 J Street ~ Sacramento, CA 95814
++++
10/29/2012 ~ I am gradually overcoming my social inhibition about sharing these Channelings via social media online.

October 18, 2012 #Pleiadians: Dismantling the Machine [Audio-Text] ~ http://bit.ly/S9IYKs ~in an open mind @Peta_de_Aztlan

The global situation at it is under the existing Evil Empire is simply not sustainable and Mother Earth Herself is in peril. The world's peoples need help just to survive, to meet their daily survival needs. Many fail to fathom that we are indeed one family of humanity, despite any personal orientation.

I see 1,171 people like Pleiadian Network so far. @ https://www.facebook.com/pleiadian.network

Thus, I figure I am not completely alone. I will be humble and learn from any source in the cosmos I can if it will be of benefit to my people and myself.

Namaste! Peter S. Lopez  c/s
++++
Let us pray for the passion to continue raising a cosmic consciousness about what is really going on in the world without tiring.

Let us pray we recognize that each of us are a precious important piece of the puzzle of life. We are all equal seeds.

Let us pray for the safety of all who are subjected to the harsh weather and see its global significance for us all. #Sandy
++++

++++
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Personal Daily Horoscope of Tuesday, 30 October 2012 for Peter Lopez, born 15 November 1951  
Sudden urges ~ Weak, transient effect: This influence can have many different effects, some of which you should be quite careful of. To begin with, it encourages compulsive behavior; your emotions acquire so much momentum that it is difficult not to give in to sudden urges and impulses that may not be good for you in the long run, particularly if you have been trying to suppress your feelings. This influence is least difficult if you deal with your feelings honestly and do not try to hide them from yourself.

On the plus side, however, this influence allows you to go inside yourself and find out what you really want in any situation. Emotional self-analysis is very effective now, as long as you are willing to be honest. Encounters with others may also force an emotional self-confrontation which is useful, even though possibly unpleasant.

The interpretation above is for your transit selected for today:
Moon square Pluto, , exact at 18:30
activity period from 30 October 2012 until 31 October 2012
Moon opposition Sun, exact at 21:38
Moon sextile Uranus, exact at 02:40  c/s

++++
@ 8:12 AM ~ I first woke up at 7:21 AM. Awhile after 1 AM, I had a dream about being cornered and captured by an old pervert and saw an opening through which I could fall and slip out. I ended up falling off my bed onto the floor by my bed, without any physical harm. Later I dreamt about a clinic of some type and old cups. Go figure.
++++

Wake Up and Listen to Nature | Imagine a Place of Sustainable Living ~ http://bit.ly/SwEVup ~ Podcast VIA @Peta_de_Aztlan
++++
VIDEO Cosmos: A Personal Voyage -Episode 1 (Carl Sagan) ~ bit.ly/SbrVY2 ~
++++
Let us pray we have a renewed respect for the powers of Mother Nature in light of the heavy impact of Superstorm #Sandy.

Let us pray we now have a better perspective of the vapor of air and speck of dust we are in the cosmos and remain humble.

Let us pray for a better understanding of the collective impact of Climate Change on our world and help educate others about it.

Let us pray we develop means and methods for toppling the Evil Empire before it destroys all of us as an already endangered species.

Let us pray we search for global solutions to global problems as we know we are all connected in the context of connected reality.

Let us pray we grasp the fundamental importance of our unifying as one Family of Humanity if we are to save humanity.

Let us pray we stop clinging to artificial labels that divided us from one another at a time when we need mass unity.

Let us pray we concentrate and block out dumb distractions that keep us from seeing the Big Picture. We are one species.


Let us pray we get rid of crippling character defects, including sexism, racism, nationalism and other forms of negativism.

Let us pray we consciously treat each other as one actual Family, as brothers and sisters upon the same Mother Earth.

Let us pray we are open-minded with pure love and strive to understand the core values and basic principles of others.

Let us pray we are quick to love and slow to hate in our lives, not governed by artificial automatic assumptions.

Let us pray we are not too busy in our business to pray for one another, to lend a helping hand, to give an attentive ear.

Let us pray we do not forget that we can be conscious humane beings filled with loving compassion, not mere needy animals.

Let us pray we know the cosmic powers of heartfelt prayers, of being in loving harmony, of appreciating our very beingness.
 
Your time of decay may be distant, but you shall surely decay. Do not waste the time of your life in stressed-out fruitless worry.
++++
@ 7:17 PM ~ My Lady Friend Lisa L. came by earlier for a little while. Poor thing is usually in pain and needy, but I suspect there is deeper turmoil going on with her. Probably from past life decisions, opportunities missed and she so reminds me of myself. I should go see her soon where she stays at, though I know I do not really dig the environs, though she says the place itself is nice.
++++

++++
++++

Published on Aug 15, 2012 by
Pleiadians: "One of the things that we have discovered in watching what goes on on Earth is this idea that some have that you are not one big family, that you are somehow rivals for resources. And to us this is rather odd because no planet that we are aware of that has sentient beings on it, considers themselves anywhere but among family and friends when they are on their home world. Is it not this groupings of classes that causes some to live somewhere else or whatever. People really see everyone in their immediate environment as family vibration -- the vibration of family, because that is why you accumulate yourself as energy beings to a certain place, because you are family."

Source: http://www.pleiadiannetwork.com/2012-pleiadian-channelings/the-law-of-one-you...
++++
++++
Wednesday, October 31, 2012

@ 9:59 AM ~ Around 9:30 AM I woke up late to the intercom buzzer from the front desk. I looked at my room and it seemed a little spinning, but it settled. I did not even bother to respond. to this stupid intercom buzzer. You have one little button to LISTEN and another little one right next to it to SPEAK. I have taken my shower. and am on my first cup. I just wanted to CHECK IN here. This blog kind of helps to ground my life, my consciousness and my being in general.


@ 11:00 PM ~ This is my last Blogpost for the month of October here. Earlier this afternoon about 2:30 PM we had a nice meal that the Shasta Hotel staff set up for us residents. It was a good meal with lots of stuff so we all had enough to eat, plus there were sweets and stuff. Later we even had cake and ice cream. It is a trip to see the other folks here. I am mainly alone here as far as having any real close friends who I associated with who live here. That is OK with me as I have learned to treasure the solitude of my lonely existence.

It was one situation when I was a Case Manager/Counselor at Salvation Army trying to help people, giving them guidance and relevant referrals. Here many of the folks live such aimless meaningless lives as if they are content with where their live is at and have reached the end of the trail.

http://www.timothyhallinan.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/end-of-the-trail.jpg
++++
As far as I am concerned I am just passing through, learning every day and night, sharpening my tools and have great hopes for the future. In a way, I am a solitary warrior for now. We will see what we will see.
~Love, Che Peta
++++
Let us pray we are really awake in life, aware of our existence as living beings and see the criticalness of our being humane. 

Let us pray we daily remind ourselves that we are actually sentient beings all here together upon Earth. We belong to the Earth.

Let us pray we are aware that we belong to the Earth, the Earth does not belong to us. We need to fathom the primacy of Earth.

Let us pray we are aware that we humans are an endangered species. If we do not unite as One Family we could self-extinct.

Let us pray we are aware that ALL OF US are of the human family! All of us of the +99% of 'have-nots' and the -1% of the 'haves'.

Let us pray we accept the fact that despite our hateful and bloody big family feuds we will remain one human family of humanity.


Let us pray we keep a deep consciousness of ourselves as all being of the human family, above and beyond self-identity labels.

Let us pray we stop hating, stop dividing and start loving, start uniting as One Human Family with a lot of 'issues in question'!

Let us pray we utilize our powers of global communication to build bridges of loving unity, not borders of hateful division.

Let us pray we do not always have to be right, always have the last word, always have our  way and always have to be validated.

Let us pray we remember that with all its problems and troubles, life goes on within you and it surely goes on without you!

++++


++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bloglink ~ http://peta-de-aztlan.blogspot.com/ ~

Twitter Link ~ http://twitter.com/Peta_de_Aztlan ~ @Peta_de_Aztlan

Facebook Profile: Peter S. Lopez ~ https://www.facebook.com/Peta51 ~

Humane Liberation Party Portal ~ http://help-matrix.ning.com/ ~
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Peta-Twitter-Avatar-650x566 c/s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!