Saturday, December 15, 2012

Online Journal: December 1-15, 2012 VIA @Peta_de_Aztlan

~ http://bit.ly/Vmp44n ~

++++

++++
Sabbath, Decenber 1, 2012
@9:09 AM ~ I am alive, awake and alert. It is rainy here in Sacramento. I need to get dressed and go to K Street Mini-Mart. We are expecting anther storm this evening.
++++


Checking In ~December 1, 2012 VIA @Peta_de_Aztlan ~ ~

My Website on Tumblr ~ http://peta-de-aztlan.tumblr.com/ ~
++++


++++
Saturday Night ~ It is the first night of the first day of the last month of December in the year 2012.


I will experiment with some automatic writing and see what becomes ot it. I know that when it comes to typing stuff up I have this terrible tendency towards a kind of perfectionism. I am getting better at going with the flow, but there is still this on-going tendency to be in a constant edit-mode, which can be retarding to my getting any piece artually done.

Twitter has actually helped to improve my typing, or better, my expressing via typed words. I really do not know where I am going with this but I’m going.

I really am into simply being here now. Some folks may find that strange because they are into doing. Yet I find that when we remember that we are beings, not doings, we are more in synchronization with our quintessence as beings. I spend so many years ‘doing’ without really questioning what I was doing. Even having jobs that I dreaded going to work at without really thinking about the validity of my even working at a given job.

When I was younger I was cool with just going to work, getting my little paycheck and partying my life away. Almost all my life I had a ‘gal’ or a ‘girlfriend’ to keep me company and all. Now I am single and live alone here in my little bunker at the Shasta Hotel here in the City of Sacramento. Just being in my  beingness. I have work to do on myself in these times. Lots of it.

I dig the cheap rent here. My room is #116, on the ground floor in the back, behind the stairs. I am not hiding and I am not paranoid. If anyone wishes me any harm they can try what they wish. I already have enough of my own demons to worry about. I refuse to live my life in fear, in paranoia always worrying about the designs of demonic dunces arond me.

Between here and death I want to type up a book. I have had one in mind for a long time I have tentatively entitled Progressive Recovery Now! To tell the truth I am kind of tired of typing about recovery stuff, especially when there is so much other stuff going on in the world.

I have the Dragon Speak Program I need to actuallly use ~ http://www.nuance.com/dragon/index.htm ~

I am so glad I finally have a brand new Brother Laser Printer. It prints only black and white, but it is ideal for typing up letters, especially to those who are in prison. I will try to combine them with blogposts somehow. Maybe even keeping who the are addressed to anonymous. I will experiment.

As Chairman Mao stated in Where Do Correct Ideas Come From? ~ we learn from class struggle, material production and scientific experimentation. For sure, Mao was a great genius and did contribute an immense body of knowledge in his Selected Works. As time goes by, decades have passed, I have learned more about his dark side, even Che’s dark side, but I look at it  all in an historical context, look at the positive contributions versus the ugly negative results. Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater!

I won’t even go further into that barrel of serpents right now. I am not your classical Marxist-Leninist. I am not a Maoist. I cannot be easily and safetly categorized in a bag in relation to my philsophy based upon the last name of any mere mortal man, including the great Dr. Carl G. Jung. I am not even all comfortable with being labeled a Christian.

Each of us must take the time to think things through, not simply adopt the ideas of others without any critical thinking. We need originality in the world today, not the same tired crap that sells for philosophy.

The tragedy of violent revolutions is that their successes often plant the seeds of future counter-revolutions, not to mention the body count!I sincerely believe in clearly exhausting all legal, peaceful and logical methods of struggle to achieve our collective aims and aspirations. If I did not I would not even be merely typing all this stuff and all the stuff that I do to go to other Internet Hotspots!

~ https://twitter.com/Peta_de_Aztlan ~Connect @Peta_de_Aztlan

~ http://help-matrix.ning.com/ ~

~ https://www.facebook.com/Peta51 ~


Nada Mas Ahora ~ Che Peta AKA @Peta_de_Aztlan AKA Peter S. Lopez

P.S. I use the term Che in rememberance of our beloved Ernesto ‘Che’ Guevara, who had his own demons for sure! The term ‘Che’ is simply an Argentine term that means ‘buddy’ or ‘chap’ or ‘friend’. Don’t make too much of it. Nevertheless, Che Guevara has had a major impact on my own worldview.

P.S.S. I suppose my Brother George L. Jackson AKA ‘El General’ had the biggest impact on my philosophy, though I have basic disagreements now about some of his political opinions and conclusions. I do not want to kill anyone. I have had enough of death for now.

++++

c/s
++++
LINK Dragon - Dragon NaturallySpeaking - Nuance ~For hard core typers who weary of typing!

11/29/2012 VIA Pleiadians: Time to Become Fearless---Hang On and Get Ready for the Ride! ~ http://bit.ly/TBdyNg
++++

++++
Sunday, December 2, 2012
@8:18 AM ~ It sounds like a hard rain outside.

@11:00 AM ~ Went and got a few cups of coffee, since I am out of coffee in my bunker. It is still raining.

I was outside drinking a cup when a young white guy with a blue blanket around him for covering asked for a cigarette. In fact, shouted out that he needed one. I was smoking one, a rollie and did not have another one, though I did have one in my pocket, a tailor Camel Filter I have been saving. This guys shouts out, "Somebody give me a cigarette before I stab myself in the throat 30 times and commit suicide!"

He was obviously in a manic state and since I did not have my Buck knife I was in no mood to deal with him in any way. He ended up just walking down the street and around the corner. Before this incident I was thinkig about how we truly live in an insane and inhumane world. Here we are in the richest country in the world and we have homeless folks out in the rain going insane.

9:43 PM ~ We had a small CASA 12-Steps Meeting this evening, which is usual for around the beginning of the month. My Brother Mike AKA Gallo was there my Brother Joe AKA Toro and a few others. It really believe that if I can be there and my presence can have even one individual then it is more than worth my time and effort. I people that I know in real life around me are serious about wanting to see me they can meet me at our CASA Meeting or else they are just liers and bullshitters. I always need to do more than I do.


Europa (Earth's Cry, Heaven's Smile), Santana ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBDLQZgntYE ~
++++

++++
Let us pray for all the homeless folks out in the poring rain in the richest country in the world and overthrow the Evil Empire!

The Power of Global Communications VIA Internet Power has the potential to help save us from self-extinction as a species!
++++


++++
Monday, December 3, 2012
@8:42 AM ~ It is another Monday. Sometimes I wonder if I am just wasting all my time posting on Twitter about the News that catches my eye. I myself think an awareness of Global News is important. I am just one crazy Chicano doing all this work with really little to show for it. I hardly even post on Yahoo Groups anymore. It is such a small amount of people who are in Yahoo Groups, compared to the many I can potentially reach on Twitter. The ideal is to raise a collective mass consciousness.

I had a talk with Brother Frank B. from Globe Mills. He has diabetes and Agent Orange, but is still working two jobs. Sometimes the government just screws people over, blackballs them and there is no resource for one to take for a remedy. These are uncertain times in many ways. I won't go further into it here now. Suffice it to say that we still live in an extremely racist society under Amerikan fascism.

@1:16 PM ~ I am back in my bunker. I finally got a little mouse in my little Mouse Trap Box. It just captures them alive. Put it in a bag then threw it down the garbage disposal by the walk way. Maybe that was kind of cruel. I did not eat it, but it could of been the one that really disturbed my sleep last night.

On a lighter note. I finally had the change to have Sister Kathy for coffee with me. We had a good conversation at the Ambrosia Cafe by the Cathedral. She is going to help me get into City College. Stuff to check out. I may be able to get GOVERNMENT MONEY without having to pay it back! Her occupational goal is to be a Junior College Counselor for students. It is good to have her in my life for now, strictly as a friend.
++++


@8:52 PM ~ Called Rowena and need to coordinate with Joe M. AKA Toro as to when he can give me a ride to get see my Brother Steven in Elk Grove. I found out Toro is no longer living with Esther, kind of sad because I thought they would be together forever. Sister Rowena is real helpful and thoughtful. Whatever man has he as a wife is truly blessed.The Moon's Grand Fire Trine with the inspirational Sagittarius Sun and irrepressible Uranus in pioneering Aries makes this a propitious time to initiate action.
++++

Let us pray for all who suffer under the powers of the Evil Empire that tramples upon the humane rights of all peoples.

Let us pray we use what we can to help wake up people using social media and not forget to keep ourselves awake.

Let us pray we have the strength of character to stand up for our principles and not be ashamed to speak the truth wherever we are.

Let us pray we are not fearful about any fascist fiscal cliff. Many of us went over the cliff long ago and exist from meal to meal.

Let us pray we are not cowardly and afraid of speaking truth to the Evil Ones of the Evil Empire. Combat any fear of Evil.

Let us pray we combat spineless liberalism and have the courage to get radical about exposing and attacking Evil in the world.
++++

++++
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
@10:10 AM ~ I have a relatively free  day today, no pressing 'outside' engagements. I still wonder what is the best use of my time at any given point. To know myself better is key to me. I know it helps me to understand others better.

At our CASA Meetings on Sunday all who are interested in coming are free to check it out. It is a basic A.A. 12-Steps Group with a Christian-based progressive recovery approach. Our meetings are held in a homeless shelter ran by the local Salvation Army. We often get homeless folks from the streets who are welcomed to attend, listen up and share what they can. Maybe they just want to grab a cup of coffee and sit in. Sometimes those who are there are 'high'  off of one substance or another. Or else they may exhibit some mental aberration or what appears to be unusual behavior or ways of thinking. That is OK.

We are not there to judge one another, we are not there to cast stones. We are there to share what we consciously can, to be good examples of what a true humane being is. Sobriety alone does not mean shit! We do not care how long you have been sober. We are more concerned with how long you have really been straight, spiritually straight. We are there to exhibit our love for one another and we do that simply by showing our love, by being kind to each other, by listening to each other and surely growing in a collective spirit together. Those who do not understand the love-basis of what is going on are still terribly sick. We are here to help heal one another. 
++++
Let us pray we are brave enough to allow our soul to guide us in our lives ~knowing that light and dark shadows dwell therein.

Let us pray we view the mind in its proper perspective. For all the greatness of moral minds we cannot even feed all our children.

Let us pray we allow our souls to express themselves ~without being censored by the mind's insecurities about political correctness.

Let us pray that with awakening upon each new day we renew our commitment to helping forward global liberation.

Let us pray we seek an active balance in our lives ~paying attention what is going on in the world and within our own beingness.

Let us pray we study hard to understand the complexities of political economy, not get scattered brained by the schisms of -isms.

Let us pray we obtain a wholesome balance in our lives in this #Internet era: online, offline and inline with our Spirits.
++++
VIDEO sacred knowledge of vibration and the power of human emotions
++++


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0gBoV0ygJc&feature=youtu.be

Uploaded by on Feb 6, 2012


WHAT IS THE UNIVERSAL TRUTH? Why has this universal truth been hidden from the beings on this planet?
This is the biggest mystery. For over 25,000 years the Universal Truth was not available to the people of this planetary system. It is now finally being received on this planet. Deep seekers of the truth that are open minded and ready will receive it.

The higher energies of 2012 and beyond have a two fold effect. We have been stuck in a Universal Time Matrix System that has been disconnected from the higher dimension frequencies for thousands of years. Ancient Earth history shows manipulations of the planetary grids by beings from other more advanced systems (Draco-Orion, Sirius, Pleiades). The Universal Time Matrix system we are in is being manipulated. The energies of 2012 and beyond are opportunities for faster ascension and manipulation into restriction of ascension.

Higher frequency energies being transmitted by the forces of light onto this planet allow individuals that are open to receive (through opening their beliefs and mindset) to activate their higher Chakras (7 to 15), which opens their central channels (Universal Kundalini), raise their frequency and DNA between NOW (2011) and December 2012. These activations help bypass the restriction programs being activated on this planet. The restriction program energies get activated in March 2011 (force field of energy that restricts human ascension process) and is planned to go full force in December 2012. Those that do not raise their frequencies will fall into these energies and will not be able to ascend to the higher dimensions (beyond dimension 11.5). The DNA of most people on this planet has already been mutated. That is why only 3-5 DNA strands are active instead of the 12-48 DNA strands (which used to be the norm for angelic human race).

This is hard to believe. There is a lot going on in this planetary system that people are not being made aware of.

IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP AND REALIZE THE HIGHER TRUTH OF WHAT IS GOING ON.


"The field is the sole governing agency of the particle." ~ Albert Einstein
++++
++++
Weduesday, December 5, 2012

@10:30 AM ~ Sometimes time seems so elusive. I wonder if I go into a time warp at times. At times yesterday I was not sure whether it was Tuesday or already Wednesday. One day kind of melts into the next, right after another.

@10:22 PM ~ Off the spur of the moment, a spontaneous action, I was just going to go to the K Street Mini-Mart, then went left and saw the Movie Argo with Ben Affleck.

VIDEO Interview with Ben Affleck on Movie Argo~ ~

1979 The True Spy Story Behind Argo -By Nate Jones | Foreign Policy ~ Remember Iran Hostage Crisis?
++++
#HELP  Support @TabooBreakers  #BreaktheTaboo Trailer ~ http://bit.ly/Ufhu4I~ #EndDrugWar #StopInsanity VIA @Peta_de_Aztlan

Let us pray we wisely use our energy to help enlighten, encourage and embrace others who seek greater spiritual evolution.

Let us pray we can criticize certain individuals who have clearly gone wrong without being shallow or becoming
haters.

Let us pray we do not neglect the individual work to be done on our own Inner Liberation ~engage in Daily Personal Inventory.

Let us pray we keep in mind that our struggles for liberty involve our inner spirits, our states of being, our personal attitudes.

Let us pray we use our words, images and links to help enlighten the masses as we work on our individual enlightenment.

Let us pray we wise enough to know who are our friends and who are our foes ~who are our natural allies and who are our opponents.

Let us pray we are wise enough to unite with our natural allies and still have humane compassion for even our enemies.
++++
LINK ~ http://www.stumbleupon.com/explore/democracy-now ~

LINK ~ http://www.linktv.org/~ @LinkTV
++++


++++
Thursday, December 6, 2012
@11:58 PM ~Well I never got around to posting up in here today until now. I got all the old stuff On Progressive Recovery Today from the Google Blog and transferred it over to my Progressive Recovery Blog that is Private in Word Press right now. I am a bit exhausted. I will go through it all manana. Love All!
++++

++++
Friday, December 7, 2012
@2:10 PM ~ It seems I never have enough time in a day. I get caught up in different stuff, remain easily distracted and yet I am so fascinated by learning in life.

@9:00 PM ~ Sometimes I wonder if a lot of what I do is such my mania being off the hook. So many folks spend their time in other ways that I do. I love to post Global News Links, share insights that come across and connect up with others via the Internet. We are in the Internet age!
++++
Post ~ Peter S Lopez Welcome here Jamie Lakersallday Steen to
~ https://www.facebook.com/groups/BipolarMentalHealth/ ~

I come here online, diagnosed bipolar disorder and do not come here when I am online often because some folks here tend to be really self-centereed and depressing. I try to go with the flow, let it go and not get anxiety about what others think about me or not. What is more important to me is my own self-esteeem.

Self-esteem involves self-love, self-respect and self-confidence. It is not egotistical but accepts the connected reality of the natural individual ego. We need to know who we are, accept ourselves as we are without any kind of denial and just work on improving our character as humane beings. We are beings, not doings.

Stay away from toxic people, downers, esp. if you are prone towards depression as I am. Know when to tell others who are crtiical of you to go straight to hell!

Remember you have a diagnosis and bipolar as a disorder is still relatively new, it is a label for a certain condition and even the experts are not all that and a bag of chips. Use that often rare quality called COMMON SENSE.

We need to avoid being self-centered in terms of our own pesonal woes. Go out today and help others, be a light in the darkness. Wage Spiritual Warfare! ~Peter S. Lopez AKA @Peta_de_Aztlan c/s
++++
MOVIE 2012 Crossing Over, A New Beginning OFFICIAL FILM [Brave Archer Films®] ~ youtu.be/hlfYHAV1i8w ~ VIA @FearDoctor
VIDEO 13:07 What is Bipolar Disorder? ~

VIDEO 59:02 Bipolar Disorder ~Dr. Jeffrey Applebaum,~ ~


LINK Facebook Bipolar Closed Group ~ ~


Bipolar Disorder: Managing the Balancing Act ~ ~

LINK Bipolar Disorder Causes: Genetics, Brain Chemicals, Environment, and More
~ ~
++++
Let us pray for all who suffer in the world ~all who are hungry, all who are homeless and all who feel that no one gives a damn.

Let us pray we take the time time to pray with a humble heart ~believing and knowing our prayers go out into the infinite cosmos.

Let us pray as humble creatures of the Creator however you believe. There are powers the eyes cannot see, the mind cannot fathom.

Let us pray we are at ease with who we are as ultimately spiritual beings free of the disease of fear. We are beings, not doings.

Let us pray we listen to the world around us, feel connected to the world and seek to live in harmony with the world.

Let us pray we live in a natural balance with the world, having the wisdom to know what we can now change and what we cannot.

Let us pray we fully comprehend what it means to understand that we are, indeed, one family upon one planet as an endangered species.

Let us pray we remember we came into this world naked, innocent and ignorant ~born without sin, without hatred, without fear.

Let us pray our spirits have a deep love for all living beings. Love your enemies ~hate evil deeds. Killing is a desperate act.

Let us pray we make progress each new day ~not be fixated on trying to be perfect. Proceed with slow steady progress.

United we stand, divided we fall. ~ Aesop
++++


++++
Sabbath, December 8, 2012
@9:02 AM ~ Slept pretty well and had forgotten dreams as usual. Brother Toro is going to be here about 10 AM. We will see what we will see.

@2:56 PM ~ Hermano Toro did not make it by here, he was occupied elsewhere. I hope to see him tomorow. He is doing OK. I do worry about him a bit and am deeply concerned about his welfare. At his age, and I imagine at any agre, it is good for him to have his own spot he can call home instead of being around others that may burden him more than he is already burdened. We plan to meet at the CASA Meeting tomorrow.
++++
Let us pray we work on our Inner Liberation in terms of getting rid of character defects as we wage our struggle for Global Liberation.
++++
VIDEO 1:25:11 ~ Graham Hancock Presenting at the 2012 Conference:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4k8pdJ2so4&feature=g-high-rec ~Uploaded on Jul 11, 2010
++++

Uploaded on Jul 11, 2010


See Graham's book Fingerprints of the Gods: |US- http://amzn.to/x7PNY3 |UK- http://amzn.to/A7Sq8c |
CA- http://amzn.to/wwmPZ0

Graham Hancock Presentation at the 2012 Tipping Point Prophets Conference.
For details on the conference see:
http://www.greatmystery.org/

For Graham`s official site please visit:
http://www.grahamhancock.com/

And for information on Graham`s latest book, please visit:
http://www.entangledthebook.com/

Filmed and edited by Luke Hancock: http://www.infinicity.org/
++++
++++
Sunday, December 9, 2012
@9:49 AM ~ I need to go to Dollar Store and get stuff. WE have the CASA Meeting this evening and I want to be prepared.
++++
Let us pray we take the time to pay attention to our basic needs and be aware of the difference between a need and a want.

Let us pray we pay attention to where we place our conscious attention. as we try to expand our attention span. Learn deeper.

Let us pray we value the energy of our atention. Where attention goes, energy flows. Pay attention to being, feelings, intuitions.

Let us pray we appreciate the simple blessings in our lives and not take them for granted. Danger often bursts in without warning.

Let us pray we use our own conscious minds to enhance our lives, not be constantly distracted by news media manipulation.

Let us pray we pay attention to our own personal agenda, what is important to us, not the designed agenda of Global Fascism.

Let us pray we are not ignorant and naive. There are dark evil forces in the world who constantly rape and exploit Mother Earth.

Let us pray we pay attention to our beingness, our inner feelings and our shifting moods.We are Spiritual Beings, not doings.
++++

++++
Monday, December 10, 2012

A quiet day where I spent time on other projects. Trying to better manage my time when I am online
++++

++++
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
@10:12 AM ~ I slept pretty well yesterday. I have been having some heavy dreams memories of which quickly fade away shortly after awakening. I need better balance in my attention, activity and how I expend my energy.
++++
Let us pray we keep our hearts open to new ideas and ideals. A better world is possible and it is up to us to create it.

Let us pray we are aware of what we need to focus on in our lives ~examine your own connected reality ~what can you change now?

Let us pray we are able to influence and have a positive impact on what is going on in the world we live in. Avoid futile escapism.

Let us pray we have the courage to express ourselves. Have your really learned how to use your computer on the Internet?

Let us pray we take the time to create blogs, type up articles, make videos, give feedback and talk to our neighbors.

Let us pray we are practical and realistic in our daily activities. How can you have a positive affect on your own environment?

Let us pray we are not obsessed with trying to be perfect in everything. Just try to make steady daily progress in your life.

Let us pray we keep in mind that we are actually beings having a lifetime experience on a long journey. Do not be frantic doings!

Let us pray we go with the flow in life, be aware of the direction of the flow and try to go with the general current of life.

Let us pray we have the courage to use ANY AND ALL MEANS NECESSARY to obtain our Liberty. Do not be a pathetic pacifist.

Let us pray we do not allow Fascist Corporate Media to capture our consciousness. We are of the People! We are the Mainstream!

Let us pray we break away from following self-imposed leaders who have no idea where they are going or how to get there!

Let us pray each of us becomes a leader in our own unique way. Help others and follow basic humane spiritual principles.

Let us pray we expand our attention span ~take the time to digest information. Simplify the complex. Do not complicate the simple!

When you see someome hungry, feed them something. If you see someone ragged, offer them an article of clothing. Help them!

Let us pray each of us understands that we can make a difference in the world. We have great powers yet to manifest in our lives!

Let us pray we have the courage of insight to believe in ourselves, accept ourselves as we are and forgive ourselves when needed.

Let us pray we are not shallow and think prayers are merely religious expressions ~they are heartfelt cosmic vibrations.
++++


++++
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
@9:25 AM ~ I slept pretty well, had my usual dreams and now today is 12-12-2012.

Combat Stress!
I believe it is important for me to try to stay in a state of serentiy without anxiety. So much of the stress on the heart is the constant anxiety that many of us suffer. Of course, stress itself, like much in connected reality, has positive and negative qualities. Life itself has its natural stress and positive stress can help stimulate us to do what we need to do to take care of ourselves. However, much stress in the world is negative stress. The stress of practical concerns, the stress of social interactions and the stress over what is going to occur in the world in which we live. When will there be another 911? What is going to happen on 12-21-2012? Is the Evil Empire going to attack Iran and start a World War III?!?!

Many people stress over situations that they can do nothing about and even stress without conscious awareness. So we need to be aware of our state of being, keep breathing in and strive to stay in a state of ease, not be always demented by the stress of disease. Do not get hung-up on being a perfectionist, one of my shortcomings, especially when I continually edit and re-edit myself when I am typing. Seek progress, not perfection. Just try to progress on a daily basis, evolve in your spiritual journey.

Identify your true sources of stress, look closely at your habits, attitudes, excuses and states of being. Accept responsibility for the role you play in creating or maintaining your stress level so it does not remain outside your immediate control.

Long-term stress damages our health, our heart and other internal organs. There is so much we can avoid if we strive to control our living situation and are aware of our whereabouts in our comings and goings. Many jobs are by their very nature stressful, so we cannot avoid stress entirely. We can control the things we can and change the things we can if we are acutely aware of when we are stressed out before it builds up and overwhelms us.

Stress itself can be a trigger and aggravation for those who suffer from mental disorders or are involved in a recovery process from drug addiction. We get stressed out and scattered when under stress. We reach for the escape of dope or booze instead of coping with the situation. Stress is a killer.

Do your best to stay aware from people who stress you out, who try to get you hooked into their drama trauma and stay away from stressful situations you can avoid. Stress is sneaky because it can have cumulative effects that we are not aware of at the time but can raise our blood pressure and have other physical affects.

If you are so blessed, take time to relax without feelings guilty. Remember that we should be humane beings, not human doings. If you can make positive changes in the world then do so, but make changes in a state of calm focus with deliberate action. Be aware of your feelings and when you need a break. If you cannot take a break for one reason or another, then take a pause. Stop expending energy, close your eyes and practice deep brething.

Naturally, daily exercise helps but do not let that stress you out. Sometimes a simply walk in the woods can work wonders. Got outside to a park, look at nature and hear birds chirping. Appreciate the beauty of this magical moment we can the present. ~Namaste! Peter S. Lopez AKA @Peta_de_Aztlan

Stress Management: How to Reduce, Prevent, and Cope with Stress ~ http://bit.ly/70JVr ~

Five Tips to Combat Stress ~ http://yhoo.it/UU6Wgh ~

Stress Management Tools and Resources from MindTools.com ~ http://bit.ly/XGsAT ~

10 Simple Tips to Reduce Stress ~ http://bit.ly/UU7sLb ~

Ten stress busters - Stress, anxiety and depression - NHS Choices ~ http://bit.ly/UU7Lpn ~br /> ++++
Let us pray we do not stress over what we cannot control, affect or have a influence on in the world. Take care of your own situation.

Let us pray we do not waste our lifetime stressing over stuff we cannot do shit about, needless worries and the end of the world.
++++


++++
Thursday, December 13, 2012
@6:56 AM ~ The coffee is made, ordered an update of Advanced System Care for my computer and hearing >

Lives in the Balance: Delivering Medical Innovations for Neglected Patients and Populations ~
http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/events/symposiums/2012-lives-in-the-balance/?id=6402&cat=lives-in-the-balance


I usually mention the need for Global Liberation and the seizure of the wealth of Mega-Corporations by any and all means necessary to be redistributed among the world's people. We need to stop hoping on surface reforms that do not alter the basis of state power in the world wielded by the Corporate Evil Empire. I know it seems like a broken record, but we need to be radical and get to the root of the global problems in our political economy in the world, not only offer false empty hopes.
++++
Let us pray we have the courage to overcome our fears, recognize the existence of evil in the world and wage spiritual warfare.

Let us pray we wake up to the facts of life, not fall for the Big Lies proclaimed by the Evil Empire. We need to know the truth.

Let us pray we are aware of the great abundance in the world. We allow ourselves to be ripped off by an Evil Empire.

Let us pray we have spiritual love for one another ~though we be physical distances apart, we are a heartbeat and kind thought away.

Let us pray for all who are in the prisons of Amerika's concentration camps. Pray for all caged without justice in the world.

Let us pray we take the time to know ourselves as dynamic spiritual beings in the trinity of the mind, body and soul.

Let us pray we make a lifelong commitment to helping those who suffer in what ways we can, as we work on our Spiritual Liberation.

Let us pray we are not afraid of getting involved. Join or start a humane rights group or a progressive political party. Live in life!
++++


++++
Friday, December 14, 2012
@12:00 PM ~ Well I am here now. Life goes on...

@8:12 PM ~ The killing in  Connecticut today of school children by an insane maniac kind of put a downer on the whole day for me. Many folks around me were aware of the tragic incident.

Gunman Kills 20 Schoolchildren in Connecticut ~ http://nyti.ms/XmmerK ~

It reflects the widespread psychotic insanity that has invaded the Amerikan psyche from within with its historical propensity for violence, its giving of Medals of Honor to mass killers, its history of genocide against indigenous peoples of Aztlán, genocide against Africans during the slave trade, its slaughters in foreign countries like Iraq and many other examples of the violent historical nature of Amerika. I spell America as Amerika so we do not forget the evil lynchings of the KKK. Do not take personal offense and if you do wonder why.

Amerika is a sick country with psychotic tendencies in a state of denial about is own deep widespread sickness, including the sickness of racism, nationalism and individualism. It is no revelation that the majority of people with bipolar disorder in the world are in the USA. Violence is as Amerikan as apple pie.

It is not a matter of gun control, it is a mater of our collective lack of emotinal control, including control over our feelings of hatred, revenge and burnng resentments against others for valid or idiotic reasons. We need to be conscious of the need for allowing reason to govern our emotions, especially our negative emotions. It is our negative emotions that often cause havoc and chaos in our lives, in our relationships and in our social settings.

The insane mass killer in Connecticut ending up killing himself. Another example of the self-destrucitve nature of irratinal emotional senseless violence. Is this really abnormal in a society with strong psychotic tendencies?

We need a mass healing in America and in many other parts of the world, though being here in the USA I tend to focus more on the operating psyche in this country. We need a healing for our deep sickenss that takes many  forms, including widespread alcholism, drug addiction and many addicted as Big Pharma consumers. When we are sick we tend to reach for a pill or one kind of another, instead of looking into our inner psyche, reflecting on our past personal histories and our environmental surroudings.

We need a deep healing that involves our treating each other right, learning to forgive others as much as we can, letting go of our hatred or prejudice against certain social groups, respecting the humane rights of all peoples.
We need a healing that has posiive affects on out minds, on our spirits and on our attitudes towards the world we live in. It is still a miraculousy beautiful world we live in, despite all the ugliness. Find the beauty within your own psyche-soul, within your loved ones and treasure all our beautiful children as sacred beings.

Namaste! Peter S. Lopez AKA @Peta_de_Aztlan ~Sacramento, Califas. Aztlán  c/s
++++
Let us pray we take the time  to pray ~to give us spiritual grounding in a wicked world where many have lost their way in life.

Let us pray we are clear about what our basic priorities are in life ~live a life with purpose ~heed inner callings ~be 'for real'.

Let us pray we actually treat and treasure each other as family ~not just give lip-service. We are one Family of Humanity!

Let us pray we have the wisdom to build up a meaningful matrix of interconnected movements, parties, groups and individuals.

Let us pray we practice what we preach ~be aware of what we teach ~let our souls freely express themselves ~and remain teachable.

Let us pray we are aware of our inner fears ~not be afraid to question our assumptions ~eliminate any fear of the Evil Empire!

The history of humankind has often been the history of the rise and fall of Empires whose rulers imagine they are eternal.

Let us pray that those who are here continue to care about each other as humane beings ~even if we have not met face-to-face.

Let us pray for the families of the children killed in today's
Connecticut school shootings. Our children are sacred beings.

Let us pray for the healing of sick minds and twisted hearts in the world we live in. Continue to pray for our collective healing.

++++


++++

Sabbath, December 15, 2012
@10:40 AM ~We are going into the second half of December. To me, this whole year has whizzed by and the global contrdictions of an unjust economic order stands out more and more hideously.

I need to make out some Christmas Cards for some folks, God I have not done that for many years. The world needs more comfort and healing than ever. Many stay in fear of the future itself. I am more excited about the future, come what may. Any change in the world is often a good change and the Lord knows we need it. I try to effect change via my little postings and hope the cumulative  effects of them all result in helping to raise consciusness in the world. We remain blessed with Internet Power in these times with the potential for reaching out to the masses in the world, at least those who are blessed to be online.

@10:55 PM ~ I am watching a fascinating VIDEO right now ~

RESEARCH Resonance - Beings of Frequency (documentary film) ~ bit.ly/UxWBmU ~

I am living right in the heart of Sacramento. I am sure I am being bombarded by all kinds of Electro-Magnetic Fields AKA EMFs. I do have a brick wall on wall in my bunker, the south wall. This reminds me that I need to make a habit of going out to Old Sac by the Sacramento River and be around more ions. There is so much I still need to know about my own environment.
++++
Let us pray for all who have lost loved ones because of the madness and insanity of these troubled times under an Evil Empire.

Let us pray for all caged in prison ~Amerika's concentration camps ~who will not be with their families at home this Christmas.

Let us pray for a healing in the world so we can mend the broken-hearted, purge blind hatred from our souls and get well together.

Let us pray we do all we can within our powers to purge our souls of hatred for anyone, knowing a hateful society produces haters.

Let us pray we make a revolution based upon our undying love for the people, not based upon hatred for the people's enemies.
++++

The Insufferable Human Drama of Evictions in Spain By Jérôme Roos
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-insufferable-human-drama-of-evictions-in-spain/5315694


++++
c/s



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bloglink ~ http://peta-de-aztlan.blogspot.com/ ~

Twitter Link ~ http://twitter.com/Peta_de_Aztlan ~ @Peta_de_Aztlan

Facebook Profile: Peter S. Lopez ~ https://www.facebook.com/Peta51 ~

Humane Liberation Party Portal ~ http://help-matrix.ning.com/ ~
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Peta-Twitter-Avatar-650x566

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!