Saturday, September 11, 2010

Blogpost: 9-11-01 ~Truth Will Set Us Free!

911


@8:48 AM ~ Today is, as most adults who are alive in Amerika should know, is 911 of 2010 ~ the ninth anniversary of the tragic day of 9-11-01 when it is alleged Al-Qaeda attacks the World Trade Center and the Pentagon (some would have consider a 911 Conspiracy). I believe we should honor all those who lost their lives on 911, yet not get amnesia about events that happened before 911.

@6:09 PM ~ Took a good catnap this afternoon. Going out on Bike Patrol.


REMEMBER VIDEO: Loose Change Final Cut ~2:09:54~2 years ago > http://bit.ly/4y1tw



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Paulo Freire - An Incredible Conversation
Short Link:http://youtu.be/aFWjnkFypFA 





@10:37 PM ~ It has been a good day, a fruitful day, an educational day. I am sure more than ever that I am on the right path with heart for me in this lifetime, that is, I travel upon a path with heart and am convinced that I can help with what I have in the on-going education of the masses. I will continue to work on my own personal education as I am sorely ignorant of all that I do not know. 

There is so much we do not know about so many things, about so many historical events, including 911. Nevertheless, there are some things we do know. We know that there are important research areas that are still in need of further investigation in order for us to have a clearer picture of what is going on now in connected reality in relation to the present mature fascist-corporate system here in Amerika. Nada mas ahora.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Link: http://peta-de-aztlan.blogspot.com/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment with conscious love!